Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy Veron - Great Barr  (Read 1904 times)

14 review(s) for CINDYVERON2 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline AndyJay

External Link/Members Only

Pre meet details

Good communication through text - she seemed a bit slow on the AW emails. We communicated the night before and then was in contact throughout the morning before the meet. I called her when I was nearby and she directed me in. She gets you to park in a communal area outside and I think it was possibly for her security and to get a look at you.
I normally park nearby and walk in. 

The venue

Newish estate and this appears to be Cindy's flat. Its lived in and she's got a son living with her. The action took place in her bedroom, its clean enough and she puts a few towels down over her bed sheets.

The girl

Very attractive and she looks as she does in her pictures. She's fake tanned and made up but she looks great and smells great. I've enjoyed her dogging videos and other bits I've found online and have wanted to meet for a while. She's down to earth and easy to talk to and polite n friendly.

The punt

Its top end for me (£180 for an hour). We kissed with tongues then she knelt down and gave me OWO. Not deep throat but enjoyable. Then onto the bed for more OWO and we went into a 69 position at my request. She tasted great and sounded very responsive to my tongue work.

Condom on and then sex in missionary, doggy and spoons before a little more OWO and then she sat aside me and started to play with her toys while wanking and playing with me using her other hand!!.

When it was time to cum she put her toys away and wanked me into her mouth and then went and spat it out in the bathroom.

We had a quick chat and then I left (probably could've hung around a little longer as there was no rushing from her) as I had a good 40 minute trip back and wanted to miss motorway traffic.

Overall really enjoyable and I would recommend. I've tried to meet Cindy before and its been very difficult to arrange but persistence pays off and just keep with it I guess. It was easy enough over the evening then day with texting on this occasion.

Offline Punterperson1971

Great review been keeping an eye on her for a while,she has swallow on her likes list so why did she spit in bathroom.Also is she really that attractive and what’s her body like .

Offline AndyJay

I didn't mind that she didn't swallow to be honest. She does look the same as in her pictures and video clips on AW. I found her attractive, blonde highlights, fake tanned and good body.

Offline Punterperson1971

I didn't mind that she didn't swallow to be honest. She does look the same as in her pictures and video clips on AW. I found her attractive, blonde highlights, fake tanned and good body.

She definitely ticks all the boxes for me where snouts in great Barr is she from.

Offline jimmymac

She definitely ticks all the boxes for me where snouts in great Barr is she from.

Saw her this week myself, review to follow. You can get there off the Queslett Road or off Beacon Road.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 11:58:50 am by jimmymac »