Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Y_S_K Katie, Edinburgh  (Read 1137 times)

Offline DickDiver

Was having a browse of what's what in Edinburgh tonight and clicked on Katie who was one of my first reviews on here.

She had a pretty static profile for a while but appears to be posting pics on it again. When I saw Katie years ago she looked she was about to go full momma and feed the curves. But her new pictures look pretty lean. I note one of the recent reviews suggested there was a hint of puppy's ears as the tits head south.

Cutting to the chase, if anyone has seen her recently, has Katie lost some timber and looking good with her kit off?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fat Bob

Cutting to the chase, if anyone has seen her recently, has Katie lost some timber and looking good with her kit off?

External Link/Members Only

I seen Katie a few weeks back, I would say she is “looking good for her size” but a lot more curvatious than her recent photos suggest, probably size 12.

Offline DaVINCI

I seen Katie a few weeks back, I would say she is “looking good for her size” but a lot more curvatious than her recent photos suggest, probably size 12.
Therefore the new main pic looks a photoshop as that was the approximate size when l saw her 17 months ago. Looking at that photo IMO it resembles more a 8 - 10  :unknown: but certainly trimmer than when l saw her.

Offline DickDiver

I kinda thought some photo magic was at play. Would have happily gone for a revisit if she was slinky Katie but there are plenty of other curvies around.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I kinda thought some photo magic was at play. Would have happily gone for a revisit if she was slinky Katie but there are plenty of other curvies around.

I considered a return after seeing her new pics

Sad to hear that they may be misleading.

FWIW I always thought she carried the weight well. Gorgeous looks and top class service. It's what makes you leave a punt happy that matters I suppose.

Offline TomB22

She gives top service. I would love if she had the slim look the pictures she currently has on AW were current. Sadly, not so it seems.