Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivien Young Manchester City Center  (Read 2159 times)

7 review(s) for Stunning_Vivien (4 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
23 review(s) for _Vivien_ (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Ce95

External Link/Members Only
0.5 hr for 70
Location: is central near the northern quarter well known block of flats for Polish wgs.
Looks: a bit different from the photos. In the photos Vivien has full makeup on, when she opens the door she wears no makeup still looks pretty but not a stunner or as cute as the pics. Also the pics make her look a bit taller, in reality she's very petite short and skinny. All in all she's still pretty but not as sexy as the pictures suggest but to her credit she still is pretty with no makeup on, not many wgs have this option.
Service: Vivien is very friendly, opens the door and starts chatting and joking as if you were friends and she knew you for a long time. Put me at ease straight away with her jokes and small talk as her profile suggests she has a great sense of humour.
Paperwork exchanged, Vivien helped me undress and went for some FK before asking me to lie down and starts two which she performs plenty of. Throughout the meeting she carries on chatting and joking which breaks any awkwardness and nervousness especially if you're a bit quiet like me. Then she rode in CG until I came after which she helped me cleanup and we continued to chat while I got dressed. The meeting was decent, Vivien seemed keen to please and seemed open and genuine in her conversation which is nice instead of the half hearted talk and get the fuck out looks some wgs give. Now the negative points were that she did not initiate much kissing, throughout the meet she kissed around 2,3 times even though from her previous reviews she seems an enthusiastic kisser. It could be that I do not initiate any myself and wait for the wg to do it instead which could be understood as not interested in kissing especially that I'm not a big fan of DFK and usually just engage in light kissing. Other than that no major negatives, was not rushed I came a bit early and once done got up and got dressed, did not ask for a second round so did not know whether that is available in a 30 min meet. Thoughts on the way back home were that the meeting was nice but was not fully satisfied, maybe a bit more sensuality or connection was required for me to enjoy it more. But again punting is not made for that, even if we ask for a GFE a few  wg deliver a true GFE and I do not blame them as it is really hard to engage emotionally with every single punter but still some sensuality is required from wgs in a GFE or it wouldn't be called as such and this was exactly what the meet lacked.
Would I be back? If in the right mood as Vivien is good looking, good company think of her as that funny girl who you want to be having drinks with but not if I am in the mood for some attention and pampering for such mood I would choose someone who offers a true GFE or an intimate sensual massage.

Offline Moby Dick

Online frankc

I gave up reading that after the first few lines......it was giving me a headache

Offline Ce95

Well joking around is what I meant and not actual joke telling, I’m not paying 2 pounds a minute for a standup comedy show :sarcastic:

Sorry for the quality of review guys, still an amateur will improve in the future:p

Online frankc

Well joking around is what I meant and not actual joke telling, I’m not paying 2 pounds a minute for a standup comedy show :sarcastic:

Sorry for the quality of review guys, still an amateur will improve in the future:p

Appreciate the review Pal and please keep them coming, its just trying to read a review with no paragraphs is hard work, so much so I give up a few lines in.