Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadia Siam Tulip Leeds  (Read 1039 times)

Offline amtheonlyone

External Link/Members Only

At a loose end having finished business in Leeds, walking down Vicar lane I came across Siam Tulip so thought I would give it a try....... Note to self, do a bit of research before trying somewhere new  :dash:

Having avoided all the subtle glances as i made my way through the Thai supermarket to the stairway at the back which led up to the parlor, I was greeted by the receptionist who took my £40 for the hour and led me into the room. I stripped and lay on the bed face down. The young girl who entered next was very attractive, slim and dressed in skinny jeans and a vest top. She was extremely slim, maybe too much so for my liking, but young and pretty. She introduced herself as Nadia. At this point things were looking positive...........however, it quickly went down hill.

There was no attempt at a massage. She straddled by back, fully clothed, and whispered in my ear ‘you want B2B, £80’. I negotiated £60, (which she wanted upfront),so off came her clothes excluding panties which i had to ask her to remove. She asked me to turn over and she grabbed my Todger and started wanking me. There was nothing sensual at all. She rubbed her tits on me quite mechanically(nice small tits). She kept whispering ‘you bring condom next time and fuck me’. I said i have a condom with me now.......she quickly changed the subject and carried on wanking me. This was doing absolutely nothing for me. She let me touch her tits but forcefully rejected my wandering hands going anywhere else.

After 10 minutes I took over wanking myself and she played, reluctantly,with my nipples. Then believe it or not she answered her phone, said it was her sister ringing. That was it, I got off the bed and got in the shower. She got dressed and left the room. So 20 mins after walking into the place I was leaving £100 lighter and still with a full pair of balls.

This was by far the worst punt I have had anywhere in the world. You might ask why did I not demand my money back.......I don’t think it would have been worth the hassle.

I noticed another girl in reception, perhaps early 30s, not sure if she was working though.

Suffice is to say I will not be going back

Offline Tricks

Oh Dear! you did have a bad time didn't you :( Not as bad as you think though cos she's a ladyboy :lol:

Offline amtheonlyone

Hi Triicks, I did have my doubts but didn’t want to put it out there in case it wasn’t true.......Explains a lot though :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Tricks

We all make mistakes ;)

Thanks for a very valuable review :hi:

Punters need to know about these deceitful practices being employed by unscrupulous parlous. 

Offline JackTheStripper

I have never been to this place above the supermarket myself - however, it seems like it changes its name every time the wind changes direction or speed.
If I was the owner I would have to start kicking them in the cunts until they got their act together.

Offline banshee121

Yeah i there is a ladyboy working in there, i popped in a few weeks ago and when i was given the option of what i looked very much a ladyboy and a chubster i said no and walked. Never one to walk but there's no way i would see a ladyboy shame on them for not making it clear to customers