External Link/Members OnlyThis was a recent daytime £40 pump and dump a few days ago which is bordering on the neutral.
I have punted with Stacey in the past which was a much better experience.
This time I noticed too much that was wrong this time around.
On arrival, the yard had dog shit in various places. Not good.
Her place smelt like an ashtray and soon gets into your clothes.
She is a very pleasant girl and on my last visit gave the most exquisite owo blowjob. This time, it seemed like she was going through the motion. It seemed like she was ill. I found out during the punt that she had suffered dvt and had not long got out of hospital.
Anyway, on with the bag and a quick fuck and dump.
It was then a quick clean up, get dressed and getaway.
Not my best or worst punt.
I would probably not go back and see her