Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: barbara1347 Leicester TOFTT  (Read 1672 times)

14 review(s) for barbara1347 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for blondy_barbara22 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5500784) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Moreish

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancied a young fit bird for a while now, text Barbara then rang her , arranged a short notice meet.
Texted details and game on.  :thumbsup:
Le3 area of Leicester off a busy road no issues.
Rang and given house number. House clean and tidy,  Usual hiding behind door , but what a Stunner (FAF) better then pictures , about 5,1 , made up, white silver hair,  profile says 25 but could pass for 20 easy.
 Wearing a fluffy white dressing and nothing else ,
 Asked to leave shoes at door and followed her upstairs great arse .
 Wasn't expecting to meet FAF bird and had only booked 15 minute quickie,  :dash:  Plus didn't have the time anyway .
 Paperwork out the way  £30 15mins, naked on the bed , she put  condom on with mouth and give us a little blow job while me playing with tits and pussy then cowgirl and finish with missionary with legs pushed near her head, JD cleaned me up ,a little chitchat whilst getting dressed and on the way in 15 minutes ,  surprised how nice she was to talk to.
Would I see again defo , next time I have the works.  Getting the horn just thinking about her.

Well that's made my Xmas roll on 2019
Regards M  :hi:

Offline HailWood

Nice one Moreish. You may just have found a Romanian gem :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi Moreish, am not sure how you label her as a TOFTT, when she already had 2 Neutral and 1 Negative Reviews on here, before your Positive Review?

As a side note, my notes indicate that she works from same place as Nicole 123, who has racked up decent feedeback here.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 03:09:00 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Knny

She is only good for 15 minutes pump and dump I think, judging by other reviews of her.  I only saw her once years ago and even for a vanilla 30 minutes punt she started to hurry things along.   It seems that she might prefer quickies with no kissing.

Still, I voted with my coin, and she hasn't had my repeat business. 

She has reduced her rates to match Tolly, Jessy and Nicole.  For a year or two she had higher rates.  She started off with Tolly until Jessy came along.  I got the feeling that she never enjoyed her work.

Ingens65

As a side note, my notes indicate that she works from same place as Nicole 123, who has racked up decent feedeback here.

As a side side note, Nicole's profile has gone....Tolly it is then  ;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She is only good for 15 minutes pump and dump I think, judging by other reviews of her.  I only saw her once years ago and even for a vanilla 30 minutes punt she started to hurry things along.  It seems that she might prefer quickies with no kissing.

Still, I voted with my coin, and she hasn't had my repeat business. 

She has reduced her rates to match Tolly, Jessy and Nicole.  For a year or two she had higher rates.  She started off with Tolly until Jessy came along.  I got the feeling that she never enjoyed her work.

Made me think.... just found her old review. Will link them to the new review.

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Nice one Moreish. You may just have found a Romanian gem :hi:

You need to re-asses her again.... Out of 7 reviews only 1 is positive.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
As a side side note, Nicole's profile has gone....Tolly it is then  ;)

No doubt she will return soon.

In meantime this is Nicole's VS advert / profile, picked up from her first review on here

Offline HailWood

You need to re-asses her again.... Out of 7 reviews only 1 is positive.
Yeah - when I looked I don’t think it had linked or I just missed it all. No way will I be bothering her door.

Online RogerBoner

Hi Moreish, am not sure how you label her as a TOFTT, when she already had 2 Neutral and 1 Negative Reviews on here, before your Positive Review?

For Christ's sake (not blasphemy) CoolTiger I don't know what we'd do without you on UK Punting!  :drinks: 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
For Christ's sake (not blasphemy) CoolTiger I don't know what we'd do without you on UK Punting!  :drinks:

Timely reminder  :cool:

:hi: :hi: :hi:

Sometimes I get the feeling that I spent my entire day on here  :drinks:

Offline Moreish

Hi tiger

When I ran her name over ukp nothing came up  :unknown: , that why I put TOFTT , I now know it wasn't. If I had read the reviews I would not have gone , but I'm glad I did and Still the best £30 I've spent this year :hi:

Offline jayjuk

I saw Barbara a while back, and was disappointed as the pictures are genuine and she's pretty, but she's way too stern and mechanical. It's extra for kissing, which wasn't great. I think she's just in it for the money, as she had a lot of negative feedback.

Offline Ivorlongun

I bumped into her once when I met Nicole,she had a fag stuck in her gob and looked as miserable as fuck.
I’ve been too scared to make a booking with her ever since.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi tiger

When I ran her name over ukp nothing came up  :unknown: , that why I put TOFTT , I now know it wasn't. If I had read the reviews I would not have gone , but I'm glad I did and Still the best £30 I've spent this year :hi:

Can now see how you arrived at TOFTT, but to be honest it's not a great deal. The main thing is you enjoyed the session and posted the review accordingly. Am really pleased for you, even more so given what the other comments are.

EDIT
When searching on here, alway use the girl's 7-digit AW ID Profile, in your case "4587587". You would have found numerous threads on her.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 06:04:31 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Moreish

Can now see how you arrived at TOFTT, but to be honest it's not a great deal. The main thing is you enjoyed the session and posted the review accordingly. Am really pleased for you, even more so given what the other comments are.

EDIT
When searching on here, alway use the girl's 7-digit AW ID Profile, in your case "4587587". You would have found numerous threads on her.

Cheers Cool T  :thumbsup: