Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie James LDN - Central London Hotel Incall.  (Read 2991 times)

3 review(s) for RosieJames (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Elsewhere

I had my eye on Rosie's profile for quite some time now, and after a few months of waiting, a date finally came up that was good for me when she was offering London Hotel In-calls.  While her profile offers a wide variety of things, (BDSM, Dom, Fisting), I was looking for something very much in GFE territory.

Comms - Initially by AW 2-3 days before, then by text.  All replies friendly and quick, giving a feeling of confidence I wasn't going to get messed around.

Venue - Hotel a few minutes walk from a Northern Line tube station. Probably one of the smallest bathrooms I have ever seen, with the bedroom not much bigger.  However, I wasn't here to judge the room, I was here to see the occupant.  Despite the small size, it was clean, and didn't hinder the booking in any way.

Rosie herself - While I am completely useless at dress sizes (so am not going to venture there), the most important question is "Does she look like her profile photos?" and the answer is a definite YES.  Photos are spot-on, so you can judge for yourself.   Facially, I found her very attractive with special mention going to her smile.  I had requested some black stockings + bra beforehand, and was very happy to see her dressed in exactly that when the door opened.

The booking - After initially being told she was running late (which I think fills everybody with dread), once in the room, everything went great.  First impressions were very good.  A great opening kiss/greeting instantly put my mind at rest.  After a quick freshen up in the (incredibly small) bathroom, paperwork done and the kissing started.

Rosie kisses very well, some tongues, but not full on "washing machine" style .  Thing is, bookings for me are less about what was done (not the tick-list type), but the attitude and delivery of it.   Rosie is enthusiastic, knows just how to deliver what I want and is very good at doing so.  Lots of kissing, lots of touching, and lots of oral.  She is very responsive to her nipples being sucked and seemed to very much enjoy RO.  Finished up standing in front of a mirror, with her knelt in front of me, ending in a CIM.

After, spent some quality time laying together, cuddling up + occasional kissing.  Soppy as it sounds to some, its important to me, and was glad I found someone who does this well. Totally relaxed.  She is also very funny, and we talked about all sorts of silly things, which made the mood very light throughout.

Overall, I was very impressed, and would both recommend and return.  Her attitude is spot-on.

External Link/Members Only
£160 - 1 hour hotel incall.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 08:29:29 am by Elsewhere »

DylanPerry

Nice review OP.
I'm sure I've asked someone else this question before, but I forgot the answer so will ask again...
Does she have an Austrian accent?
I think I recall previous answer being no, she had a bit of a Scot accent if anything (she went to secondary school in Scotland or something).

Offline Elsewhere

No real accent of any kind really. 

If there is one, it is so subtle as not to make itself apparent unless you are specifically listening for it.

DylanPerry

Cheers for reply.

Meh, that's her remaining off the hotlist then.
She's not really my type but I would have seen her if she has a regional/Viennese accent. Call me weird  :lol:

Offline tantric talents

She's not really my type but I would have seen her if she has a regional/Viennese accent.

Call me weird  :lol:

You are vierd!

DylanPerry

You are vierd!

:lol: there's something about certain accents that turn me on.
We seem to lack WGs here from the German speaking nations (I assume because there's many places as good as here closer to home for them to ply their trade). The few I have come across, I haven't been attracted to their profiles (/pictures). Rosie James could have made the cut as I'm impartial to "plus size" once in a while also.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 01:11:00 am by DylanPerry »

Offline tantric talents

Have to admit to a having somewhat of a similar penchant for Russians at the moment. Softer than Polish and very sexy as are many of the girls!

DylanPerry

Oh...Russian women are great  :P
Likewise relatively more rare in this game.
I think I'm getting bored of the Poles, Hungarians and Romanians. But that is what the punting Gods (featuring migration patterns) have flooded us with. Meh.

Offline OutForJustice80

Posh English, any kind of Irish and light Scottish are all turn ons for me. The only Irish woman I’ve punted with turned out to be a twat though.

DylanPerry

Oh yes, nothing beats a well spoken woman from the South of England. But those are abundant in my civvy life.
When punting I try and exercise variety.

I'm not swayed either way with Scottish or Irish accents I think. Welsh, a little bit (in the positive direction).