Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie & Nina - Sheridans of salford  (Read 827 times)

13 review(s) for Missninarose  (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Treehouse

Nina
External Link/Members Only
Rosies pictures not yet up

Date : 18/12/2019
Cost : 65 of your earth pounds

The Ladies

Rosie : tanned with dyed crimson hair, C/D cup boobs and a pretty face. Neat body
Nina: Pretty brunette with  C/D cup boobs, similar build to Rosie

The Action
Rang up to book Rosie after seeing her in the reception. Receptionist got me to go for a 2 girl with nina, who I'd podged on a 1 on 1 situation beforehand

Chatted to Nina in reception while waiting for Rosie to finish, shes funny and honest and easy to like , I think this broke the ice sonewhat
Rosie came out of her booking freshly showered (good sign) and wrapped in a towel

After a little while I got in the room and nina came in to chat while I ws taking a shower, nice touch. A couple of minutes later Rosie joined us dressed in lingerie, a treat I wasnt expecting

Nina took a huge pink dildo out of her bag and asked Rosie if she wanted a go on it later …. fuck me that set the tone

Rosie got straight onto the owo action, while nina snogged my face off, and then nina straddled my face cos "she was gagging for a licking"

The ladies swapped over , more pussy, more owo ! 

Nina stuck a condom on and started cowgirling me, while my face was buried in Rosies pussy

They swapped over, but before rosie took off the condom (to swap) she wiped ninas pussy juice on my nipples and licked it off !!!

Rosie rode my cock and I finished off with a double blowjob .

Probably the best 2 girl ever and I'm going to try to bribe them into some girl on girl action ext time

Will I go back ? hell yes

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 04:51:11 pm by Treehouse »