Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bobbie JJ (Burnley)  (Read 1365 times)

6 review(s) for BobbieJJ (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Marquis

£70/30 minutes including CIM

External Link/Members Only

Have seen a few positive reviews of this girl and decided to pay her a visit. Bobbie is a size 16 mixed race girl - over size 12 girls are not normally my thing, but she seemed like an enthusiastic and friendly lass with a decent 'likes list' on her AW profile.

Her place is a terraced house in Burnley. I left my car on the Hollywood Park entertainment complex, from where her house is around a 5 minute walk. It's not the most salubrious area but looked safe enough (in the daytime at least). Her place is clean, if a little untidy.

Bobbie opened the door to let me in and then we were straight into a bout of DFK. This was before any money had changed hands. She showed me upstairs and went to fetch the glass of water I asked for.

Her AW description is pretty accurate - size 16 (curvy rather than very fat, but still carrying a bit of timber), mid/late 20s, GG natural boobs, enjoys what she does. Being so big, her breasts are not that firm, but I still enjoyed holding and being smothered by them. We followed pretty much my normal sequence of OWO to start, then RO, then sex in several positions. I snuck a finger up her arse when pounding her in doggy and she absolutely loved that. DFK was freely given throughout. I worked my way round to a CIM finish after around 20 minutes. Not only did she swallow my load, she also licked the end of my knob clean and swallowed that too! Top girl. There was no rush to get me out after I shot my bolt, and we spent a few minutes chatting and kissing while I groped her until my time was up.

Bobbie ticks 2 of my 3 main boxes - friendly and horny (make that very horny), but being a smallish guy I'm out of my comfort zone with big girls, so I couldn't honestly say I found her that sexy. I have a feeling she might grow on me though and I wouldn't rule out another visit in the New Year.

Offline cueball

Glad you enjoyed pal... You mentioned you might have a dabble there... Cheers for the review  :hi:

Offline Marquis

Glad you enjoyed pal... You mentioned you might have a dabble there... Cheers for the review  :hi:

Thanks to you! It was your review that tipped Bobbie from being a 'maybe' to a 'definite' for me.