Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Hannah xxx - Cardiff  (Read 3453 times)

4 review(s) for BellasimaJK (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
8 review(s) for xxx hannah xxx (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ampersand

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Hannah on an incall last Monday.

The Place
Incall at her flat in Windsor Quay.  Modern purpose built flat.  I had been there before, so no real difficulty finding it although when I went there first time I did find it a little difficult to locate - that was probably due to the poor directions I was given.  It is not really hard to find, but may be worth allowing an extract mind just in case.  Flat was tidy (what I saw of it), bathroom was clean, room was basic - bed, mirror on wall, bedside cabinets - but warm and perfectly acceptable. Bed was comfortable. Towel provided at the end was clean and dry.

The Communication
Communication was not extensive - I rang about an hour in advance to see if she could see me at short notice.  English was sufficient to make the arrangements.  She sent me a text confirming postcode as agreed.  Phone call upon arrival to give me the flat number.  We didn't speak a great deal during the meet - no time wasting chatting, but what communication there was was perfectly satisfactory and no misunderstandings occurred.

The Girl
Comments have been made about her facial attractiveness - well, I thought she was very attractive indeed  (I have stayed and fucked far less attractive ladies .........)  Pictures are accurate.  She wore glasses throughout the meeting, which  gave her the typical central/northern European 'studious' look.  She would be good as a sexy secretary.  I saw many similar type/looking girls in Germany 15-20 years ago.  She has a slim, trim body and nice books which are enhanced, but nicely so.  They are not excessively large for her frame.  She had body tattoos,  but these are quite tasteful and  do not detract from her general appearance. Her arse is great - nice and firm and feels lovely to grab and rub when she is riding you.

The Meeting
I had not made any attire requests and she opened to door wearing casual clothes.  She offered me a shower which was not required as I had done so before leaving home.  While I got undressed, she changed into a nice bra and thong set which showed off her body nicely.  When she came back into the room, she joined me straight on the bed and started kissing and cuddling - absolutely no time wasting or inane chatting or massage offers.  Within 5 minutes of arriving, the show was on!  Kissing was gentle and progressed to nice deep kissing with full tongue interaction at my pace.  The underwear came off fairly rapidly and we moved around changing positions and feeling and exploring.  Good OWO provided at her instigation, not particularly deep throated but a very pleasant technique.  She moved on 6top of me and into 69.  Her pussy tasted clean and fresh.  It looked nice and trim with nice lips to suck and play with.  She seemed to enjoy having her clit licked and rocked back against my face and made what sounded like genuine noises of enjoyment. I had to bring this to a close before I boiled over so moved down below for some good pussy licking.  Again she seemed to enjoy this and I certainly did.  I moved back up and she fetched a condom which she rolled on.  Sex was in missionary and I didn't last very long as she rocked her hips and gyrated under me.  She then gave me the usual fairly nondescript back rub before starting to kiss the back of my neck and face.  More kissing, touching etc until she sucked and wanked me hard.  She climbed on and rode me cowgirl - nice rhythmic technique which gave me great opportunity to grab and play with her bum.  We moved to doggy and watching her bum moving was great.  A little more missionary until I gave up on the quest for a second cumming.  She however had other ideas and played with my cock and sucked and wanked until I arrived again.  Very nice kiss to say goodbye as I was leaving.

The Verdict
A very enjoyable hour and great value for £80.  I didn't pay the extra for CIM but having paid £80, she didn't specifically forbid it.  I wonder what she would do if one were to lose control while she was sucking away. May be worth going prepared with the extra £20 to placate her if she gets upset when you do ..............  The overall impression was of a very pleasant girlfriend experience. Perhaps a little vanilla for some, but she does say she does PSE if you want it.  I am not sure what this would be, but might be worth a try.  I wonder how things would develop on a subsequent meeting?? I will definitely be returning to find out and can recommend.   She told me that she was leaving on 25th Jan and coming back 2 weeks later.  She seems to work for a fortnight and then return home for a fortnight.  Roll on 8th Feb!!!!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 12:55:13 pm by aardvark »

Offline ampersand

Sorry, some phone related predictive text errors that i didn't spot and are too fiddly to correct on my phone - 'books'!!!

Offline PuntingPete

Thanks for an excellent review of what seems like a very good punt  :thumbsup:

Certainly one for my hotlist  :drinks:

Offline ampersand

One thing I forgot to say - I very much doubt she Iis 34. I would say she is at least 5 or 6 years younger than that - mid to late 20s probably. Not sure why she says 34, unless she is targeting guys who like girls who are just that little bit older but are not fully fledged MILFs.

SeekingtheTruth

First time poster, long time lurker.

After seeing her last review she was already on my hotlist. This has just confirmed it for me  :D

Roll on 9th Feb.

SirPhilipXX

One thing I forgot to say - I very much doubt she Iis 34. I would say she is at least 5 or 6 years younger than that - mid to late 20s probably. Not sure why she says 34, unless she is targeting guys who like girls who are just that little bit older but are not fully fledged MILFs.

She is not the only Hungarian girl to claim she is older than she is: Viktoria (link below) lists her age on AW as 39, but she actually seems to be in her mid to late 20s! Strange, most WGs knock a few years OFF their age.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only