Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily crème brulee – Just the job in Aldgate  (Read 1547 times)

91 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (87 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

FrescoFreschissimo

I met her a few months ago.

Communication: not a fan. I needed to send an email from my AW profile, get her to reply (2- days) and then arrange a booking on the day. Fuck almost 10 days in total to arrange a shag…I think some merger DD should take that long…anyway everything was fine after I got her number.

External Link/Members Only

Close to Aldgate east station, very convenient for me..easy enough to find.

Girl:
Pics are of her, but all these positive on AW and here let me think I would meet some supermodel. She is a pretty girl, who is clearly not 22 anymore, with too many tattoes in my opinion. Very pretty face though and a toned body.

The deed;
I just wanted to kiss her right after I gave her the money for half hour, she obliged and engaged quite a bit in FK, love that..then we proceed directly to sex as I really wanted to bang her really hard. I probably came in 5-6 minutes in missionary while kissing her. Everything was extremely sensual and loved the atmosphere.
As I had more than 10 minutes left, girl was nice enough to ask if I wanted a blowjob but must say I didn’t feel the urge and spent the rest of the time mostly kissing her. She seems extremely professional and attentive but manages to keep the flow of the punt as if you weren’t with a prossie.
Positive based on her service level, not a fan of tattoes and was expecting a slightly younger girl but damn I enjoyed every second of this. The kissing was just spectacular, especially because  with FK in many cases it feels forced but all was extremely natural.

Recommendation: Buy