Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennalush outcall Bham  (Read 1181 times)

12 review(s) for jennalush (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline RedditchJay

External Link/Members Only

I put a reverse bid on AW for 60mins = 120.00 and had a few responses

This lady caught my eye  Jenna Lush from Wales

Excellent comms all day both via AW and texts , she is very down to earth and "normal" and is very easy to get along with

Comms via text the day prior, no issues with a few texts and quite easy to communicate with during the day leading upto the 9pm meeting{was a tad late due to traffic =10mins}

Agreed £120 on AW for 60mins but i extended to 90mins for 170.00 even before we met as i was feeling very horny, not punted for a while

When Jenna arrived she quickly used the bathroom and came out in a long jumper dress, black knickers / bra and hold ups, she has the smallest size 4 ass i have seen.

You need to lead Jenna, she is a bit sub, she talks a lot if you elet her but soon got into DFK, 69, OWO, nice slow fingering then on with the condom for mish and then doggy, she has an amazing ass....I slid a finger in and no issues at all, made her quite wet then requested more OWO, she had no objections to anything except no anal fucking

I found her attractive for a 41yr old, body looks and feels a lot younger except she has lost weight and her boobs are not as full, I opted to leave her bra on so not to spoil the full effect. I came once only {wanted twice but was too knackered}

Lay chatting for 10 mins or so then just after 70mins we got dressed, chatting all the time and she stayed over 2hrs all in all although last 30mins was just convo

She is size 4 OR 6 and her bum in doggy is wonderful

Positives

Genuine Welsh MILF
Full attention on you, no phones
pretty  / nice small body

Negatives

I love boobs and to get boobs on a small frame is hard to find {unless bolt ons}

Return - YES   -

Offline Nirvanian

Glad it went well and thanks for the intel. I've been keen for a while, especially based on pic 2 on AW which used to be her profile pic.... nice to hear they're real.

Good to hear your reverse offer was less than her listed fee - well done you!

Offline shyboy1

I met with Jenna in Wales a while ago and agree with you, she is a good sp. sounds like she’s lost a bit of weight since our meeting, I think she was listing size 6 then which was about right.
Glad you enjoyed her, if she was offering incalls I would definitely return.
SB

Offline RedditchJay

she has lost weight and admits she needs to add approx half a stone - bit to thin for me almost