Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cancellation fee  (Read 11623 times)

Offline Paul31

Hi if you booked a wg and then cancelled 5 days before would you expect her to ask for a cancellation fee?

Offline CBPaul

No.

No prossie has ever offered me petrol money when they've cancelled at the last minute and I'm either driving pointlessly trying to think of plan b or hanging about at the venue like a spare prick at a wedding.

Has this happened to you ? If so tell her to piss off and ignore her from then on.

Offline AnthG

The only time a cancellation fee is warranted and justified is if you have booked a girl for an outcall. Not did nothing to cancel it and she shows up at the door and you say sorry cannot go ahead.

In that instance a token fee for putting her out and travel expenses would be warranted.

Any other circumstance than this, no way.

Plus if you have cancelled how does she expect to get the money from you? Are you expected to PayPal it to her or something?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

vorian

Hi if you booked a wg and then cancelled 5 days before would you expect her to ask for a cancellation fee?

Not in a million years, may I ask what made you think of this question, has a WG asked you for one if so please share.

the pussy man

only if you signed terms and conditions when you made the booking? ;)

Offline Paul31

Yeah I cancelled the lady twice due to health problem. She emailed to say she thought a cancellation fee would be appropriate as she was loosing money. I said she hadn't lost money as you could take another booking. She said it doesn't work like that. So how does it work?

vorian

Yeah I cancelled the lady twice due to health problem. She emailed to say she thought a cancellation fee would be appropriate as she was loosing money. I said she hadn't lost money as you could take another booking. She said it doesn't work like that. So how does it work?

Please share link lets she if she has anything on her profile.

the pussy man

i run my own business and book in clients.  we say if they cancel within 24 hrs of our work we charge them 50%, and if they cancel us on the doorstep we charge them full price

Offline Jimmyredcab

The most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.     :dash: :dash: :dash:

I would only pay a call out fee if a girl was sent out to me and turned out to be unsuitable.

Offline mh

She means she wants money for nothing...

It works like this - if you meet, you pay and have sex. If you don't meet, you don't pay and don't have sex.  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

Tell her to fuck off  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

I wouldn't expect her to ask if I cancelled five minutes before, and the chances of my paying it would be even less.

James999

It's Bollocks, tell her if she supplies her bank details and A VAT invoice you'll pay it  :sarcastic:

James999

Please share link lets she if she has anything on her profile.

Who gives a fuck what's on the profile, most of it's bollocks anyway  :dash:

Share her profile link though, then others can book her and cancel and see what happens  :sarcastic:

James999

Tell her to fuck off 

Or take the pro$$ie line and tell her you will make it up to her next time  :sarcastic:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
It's Bollocks, tell her if she supplies her bank details and A VAT invoice you'll pay it  :sarcastic:

Also, add her HMRC Tax Reference

Share her profile link though, then others can book her and cancel and see what happens  :sarcastic:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline latecomer

Tell her to go and ---- for the money.  Please supply us with a link to this WG.

vorian

I know James and agree with you, I was merely asking in a certain way so the OP might not be scarred off sharing the link  :)

Offline smiths

I dont book WGs like this usually, its often same day but i certainly wouldnt be paying a cancellation fee under the scenario you mention. Even if i had to cancel on the day of a booking i would apologise but i wouldnt be paying any money to the WG. I only pay the ones i punt with.

Offline Paul31

Would rather not post link but I have told I'm not paying and I will not be visiting her ever again.

Offline Daffodil

Would rather not post link but I have told I'm not paying and I will not be visiting her ever again.

So post the link  :hi:

Offline smiths

She means she wants money for nothing...

It works like this - if you meet, you pay and have sex. If you don't meet, you don't pay and don't have sex.  :hi:

Classic, and spot on. :D

Offline smiths

Or take the pro$$ie line and tell her you will make it up to her next time  :sarcastic:

Another classic. :D ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

No surprises there, are you sure you didn't just dream this.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The President

what is the point of this post and forum but to give other members info on good and bad WGs? name and shame... :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

what is the point of this post and forum but to give other members info on good and bad WGs? name and shame... :dash:

Exactly --------------------- not too different to the guy who said he had a terrific punt but would not provide a link.   :bomb:

Hellraiser

g External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Out of all the whores in London, why would you choose a prossie that has been around since October 2012, has only 1 positive feedback, has no face pictures and doesn't even offer French Kissing, but charges £150 an hour?

Offline Jimmyredcab

g External Link/Members Only

The cunt is obviously a con merchant.

Look at the rates ----- 30 minutes £60          one hour          £150

Been on AW since 5/10/2012 but only one feedback.

Today available for phone chat only.        :bomb: :bomb:

vorian

The cunt is obviously a con merchant.

Look at the rates ----- 30 minutes £60          one hour          £150

Been on AW since 5/10/2012 but only one feedback.

Today available for phone chat only.        :bomb: :bomb:

I think the OP had a lucky escape, so many more excellent options in London for a good punt.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think the OP had a lucky escape, so many more excellent options in London for a good punt.

Really ??
I can't seem to find any, plenty of dross though.      :thumbsdown:

vorian

Really ??
I can't seem to find any, plenty of dross though.      :thumbsdown:

I have heard of a WG called Michelle Independent somewhere on here. Apparently she is recommended by a number of "respected" members.

I can remember someone talking about flowers amongst weeds or something along those lines.  :) Also some place called London Retreat or I might be wrong there.

But you are right Jimmy plenty of dross as well.

Roland D Hay

Simply point out that you always reserve the right to cancel where the goods are not as described. A situation that 99% of prossies with 'enhanced' profiles would find difficult to defend.

Offline Paul31

She bid on a reverse booking and was gonna keep the price the same for all other bookings. Had a great time with her and she do e everything I wanted. It's just her buisness sense that's crap

vorian

She bid on a reverse booking and was gonna keep the price the same for all other bookings. Had a great time with her and she do e everything I wanted. It's just her buisness sense that's crap

Unfortunately imho if her business sense is crap she is unprofessional and not a good prossie :unknown:

Offline Daffodil

Unfortunately imho if her business sense is crap she is unprofessional and not a good prossie :unknown:

No, not necessarily. The vast majority of prossies have bad business sense, awful business sense in fact.

Also, some with good business sense are so professional that it takes a lot of the fun out of it.

That's just my experience though.

vorian

No, not necessarily. The vast majority of prossies have bad business sense, awful business sense in fact.

Also, some with good business sense are so professional that it takes a lot of the fun out of it.

That's just my experience though.

See your point guess it is just getting the balance right again

James999

Simply point out that you always reserve the right to cancel where the goods are not as described. A situation that 99% of prossies with 'enhanced' profiles would find difficult to defend.

Correction 99% would fail to understand what you were talking about  :wacko:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 01:31:44 pm by James999 »

James999

Wrong, if she had good business sense and was professional she wouldn't need to suck cock for a living  :music:

fredpunter

5 days notice? She's taking the piss.

James999

If that's the attitude, perhaps not worth bothering cancelling just no show, less aggro  :sarcastic:

potato

I suppose the dustier the phone the more likely they are to be unhappy if you cancel on them...  It is feasible that she could have lost money if she had turned down another advanced booking to see him because he had already booked that time slot 5 days or more in advance. I don't think that it has helped that this is the second time he has cancelled on her either and the cancellation fee could be seen that she needs confidence that he isn't going to do it again and potentially cause her a further future loss. If the OP is also getting a lower rate than advertised due to a previous RB agreement then she must be spitting feathers that she could have had 2 full price bookings on the days that he cancelled.

On the other hand, she has plenty of time with 5 days to go to fill her slot (so to speak!) so fuck her and move on.. :)

Offline seeker

Tell her "no fuck no fee"is how you roll  :D

Only circumstance I would even consider paying after cancelling is if I had to cancel within the hour and I actually wanted to see her again, even then a token gesture would be all!

Chancing bitch, reply back and say your not happy about that and it will be the last booking she gets from you then block block block.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Ok so you have cancelled  but you have given her plenty of notice to refill that booking time. 
The only time I have ever said anything like this was when someone cancelled on me twice at the time the booking was due (so I could not fill the spot and had turned people away for it as it was lunchtime) so when he tried to book again I said I would need either a cancellation fee that would come off his next booking or 50% upfront 24 hours before the booking was to take place so he would not mess me around again.  He did this and actually turned up.

All this you owe me a cancellation fee is bollocks as no shows and people cancelling are part of the job and you gave plenty of notice. 
Heck I don't even know if I will be working in 5days time let alone who I will be seeing as most bookings book either a couple of days before or on the day.  Ignore it as getting five days notice is actually a very good thing and shows you are genuine and better than ringing an hour before or just not even turning up

Offline Daffodil

If she subsequently gets a better booking at the time the op was going to see her (usual rates and/or longer) then she should give the op a commission  :hi: