Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B&S - Naked b2b - Last min B2B massage on Grays Inn Road.  (Read 1563 times)

3 review(s) for Naked b2b (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jsnsummer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Overall Postive (just). Last min after I was let down by another girl. To be honest when I called she sounded a bit bonkers.

Paid: £70 B2B massage £10 Oral (Covered) £20 sex Total Paid £100

Comms: Via Txt given address and told to call once outside. Easy to find and once there called. Slight problem, the first girl wasn't very clear but she handed the phone to her friend and given a flat number.

The Girl: The girl is definitely not the one in the pictures. I would think late 40's when naked she had a few extra pounds.but nice big juicy natural tits.

Service: Her english was ok but was a bit of confusion about service. Initially shown to a massage table when I questioned about b2b and oral was directed to the bed. Massage was quite good then she stripped off for B2B on back. Plenty of side swipes and ball action and running down butt cheeks very nice. On to front, bit more b2b (quite functional) then on with rubber for a 15min(!) blowie long and slow while I played with her pussy. She got quite wet, then she offered sex for £20 said yes. Something odd happened.  she climbed on top, normally I never cum in cowgirl but after a few mins of riding and tit sucking, I shot my load into the bag! Then some more massage and hugging. (normally a one shot guy) Very friendly girl, offered shower which I took.
*note on the shower: Very powerful hot!!

Pretty sure DFK, RO etc would have been on offer (for a price) but never asked. Was happy with the service.

Overall 6/10: English very poor for someone who claims to have been in UK for 4 years. There was at least one other person in the flat and one of them is a smoker. Massage was a bit functional to be fair but she was very friendly and gave me a nice kiss on departing even held my coat for me.

Bonus: She was wearing fluffy bunny slippers!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sparkus

I like a few others on here had a run in with this crowd of Hungarians and their b+s operation. Rancid old bag and first ever time I've not cum from a HE she was so repulsive and didn't allow any touching or removal of underwear.

Offline jsnsummer

I like a few others on here had a run in with this crowd of Hungarians and their b+s operation. Rancid old bag and first ever time I've not cum from a HE she was so repulsive and didn't allow any touching or removal of underwear.

EAK! Sorry about that. I won't say she was rancid, but not the women in either picture. I won't be rushing back.

P.S the other reason it was only just positive was I entered at 8 and was back on the street at 8:50 (After having had a shower) Paid for an hour.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 10:55:10 am by jsnsummer »