Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia - La Maison, Bury  (Read 1003 times)

19 review(s) for chloe glamour (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5183322) (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sh5278

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 mins

Saw Olivia a few weeks ago. I think she was previously known as chloe glamour, who has a few reviews on here and was on my hotlist for a while but never got round to seeing. When her profile disappeared, it was mentioned here that she is now working at LM under Olivia. I’ve preferred seeing indies in recent years but have always kept LM as a reliable backup option.

My initial punt got cancelled in the morning, but I had been looking forward to emptying my balls on the day, so naturally gravitated to LM’s website to search for a plan B. To my delight, Olivia was available on the day so I gave a quick call and arranged a booking for later, no problems on that front. I arrived on time, but had to wait a bit as the receptionist went to check on her. Moments later, saw Olivia walking the previous punter out and was told to give her a few mins to get ready. Off to a good start as I liked what I saw, an attractive young blonde with a fit body (also overheard the guy singing her praises to the receptionist, which was good to know :sarcastic:).

Was eventually led to the room and offered a drink, which she went to get as I took a shower. Had a better look of Olivia up close when she returned and I found her to be facially attractive and have a sexy body with a few tattoos. Not so much the glamour model looks, she gives more of a girl next door vibe which I find incredibly sexy. Started off with a massage, which was basically just her rubbing my back with lotion while we chatted a bit. Moved it along by turning around and some light FK ensued. Doesn’t exactly snog your face off but it was still very pleasant and got some tongue action going too. Opted for OWO and this was delivered decently enough with her giving nice attention to my balls as well. Asked for a condom soon after and we had sex in several positions - cowgirl, doggy and missionary, where I eventually came in while admiring those lovely tits. Had a friendly chat after while I got dressed and left with a satisfied experience.

Overall, it was a highly enjoyable punt with a sexy young girl. I seldom revisit the same girl at a parlour but I am very tempted to go back to see Olivia again if the opportunity arises.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've seen her twice @ LMB and will also be putting up a review over Xmas, shame she doesn't do CIM (with me anyway) but a very pleasant girl to punt with