Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 25 Wolverhampton  (Read 1045 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimmymac

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
aya+25 - Get QR Code

The second part of my pre christmas fuckathon and having already had a great experience with Angela Hot Ebony in Walsall I headed to Wolverhampton with a spring in my step to see Sexy Maya 25 who had been on my hotlist for a while.

Comms-Quick phone call. then text with postcde, no problems.

Location- Maya's place in Albion Street,am sure many of you have visited these appartments to see many ladies over the years!

Appearance- This was where it started getting dissapointing. While in her photos Maya looks slim and slender in reality she looked slightly bigger, not that she was a whale or anything but bigger than I had been expecting, also face quite plain.

Price- £60 for 30 mins.

The business- Handed over money, had shower before arrived so not needed. Clothes off and moved in for a kiss,tried to slip tounge in,but would only take tip of it, another dissapointment.Onto owo, this was ok, lots of tounge and good rhythm but nowhere near deep throat. Moved onto oral on her, shaved and fresh smelling, no complaints there, then she produced condom, put it on and got on top and this was another let down, she just didn't seem bothered, just rode me for a few minutes,in almost silence, then moved onto doggy which was better, I was able to pound away at her and after a while could feel myself getting ready to cum so whipped off condom and came in her mouth, which to be fair to her, she had no problem with. Off she went to bathroom to spit it out. After she returned I dressed and left.

Conclusion-Maya seems a nice lady but I'm guessing she's jaded or just bored with the business, just seemed to have no intrest or enthusiasm for the job.Good value for money at £60 for 30 mins but whole thing felt like a let down. I won't be returning.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 11:55:56 am by jimmymac »

Offline watsey

Oh dear, another negative for Maya.
A real shame because she was good, friendly and enthusiastic a year or so back but as you suggest she is probably bored with it all now. Sorry you had a bad one.