Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy 77 - Nottingham  (Read 3446 times)

20 review(s) for katy77 (11 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Maverick1138

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£150 - one hour outcall

I feel bad writing this, but its a true reflection so needs to be done!

I had some failed bookings (what is wrong with some girls off AW! Sometimes makes me want to spend money trialling agencies instead!). So I had Katy's number and thought I would ask her to rescue the situation at the last moment. Which she obliged. I was horny and needed sorting out ASAP.

Keeping a long story short, Katy is a nice lady with good intentions. But I feel she is past it now. She looks a bit haggard, Profile says 36, but you know the score - you need to add another 10 to get the true picture. Facially she looks OK, but I didnt fancy her, and didnt want to kiss her. She didnt make any moves either which was fine, she couldnt stop talking anyway.

I enjoyed her tits a bit (they were enhanced but a bit out of shape). She performed oral without, no CIM. Massage was like i had ants crawling up my body (just some light strokes of her nails - god knows how that is classed as massage). Then she tried oral again, but I just didnt feel turned on at all, I couldnt go a second round which I normally could easily do, or a third. So just said sorry and had to go. That was it. There was absolutely no class service involved. Quite sad really.

bigmac07510

:cool: her tits look stupendus. makes me wanna motorboat um lol

Offline RedKettle

Interesting that you say getting past it.  If you look at the pattern of the reviews they are deteriorating which supports that,

I have seen her a few times and left a positive some years ago. I still have her on my list as a fall back when in Nottingham and horny. For an half hour punt to relieve the pressure I think she is decent value and a nice enough lass. She is also reliable in that she tends to answer the phone and keep to the time she gave you!

However I do agree that she is not throwing herself into it these days.

Offline Maverick1138

Interesting that you say getting past it.  If you look at the pattern of the reviews they are deteriorating which supports that,

I have seen her a few times and left a positive some years ago. I still have her on my list as a fall back when in Nottingham and horny. For an half hour punt to relieve the pressure I think she is decent value and a nice enough lass. She is also reliable in that she tends to answer the phone and keep to the time she gave you!

However I do agree that she is not throwing herself into it these days.

I also agree communications and promptness was spot on. Only good feedback.

Other bad point was that I came away from the meeting stinking of cigarette smoke.  :vomit:

Offline one eyed panda

A pity you felt like that, sometimes you just dont hit it off with someone. Some people would like the stroking with the nails a lot.

Personally I have seen Katy quite a few times and never had any issues with her. She has been very understanding over my 'disability'.

Only thing I would say is that her incall place is quite basic.
Banned reason: Posting his email address to bypass PM restrictions
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
A pity you felt like that, sometimes you just dont hit it off with someone. Some people would like the stroking with the nails a lot.

Personally I have seen Katy quite a few times and never had any issues with her. She has been very understanding over my 'disability'.

From recollection, she shared this place with her sister who is also a WG(?).

Offline Maverick1138

Glad you were satisfied with her service. Maybe a review?

Offline RedKettle

From recollection, she shared this place with her sister who is also a WG(?).

It is her sister’s place but she is not a WG. May have been once.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
It is her sister’s place but she is not a WG. May have been once.

Thanks for the correction  :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Glad you were satisfied with her service. Maybe a review?

As a matter of interest I 'joined' on February 18. I lurked a lot before then. I dont post reviews generally because as I havent got a prostate any longer after surgery, while I still punt what I get out of it wouldnt be very helpful to anyone as a basis for their own.

I'm very amused to be accused of being a pimp though.

I have a reasonable rating on AW where I registered in 2005

I had over 100 field reports on auto-censored live at one time; in both cases listed under the same handle as here

Occasional poster on the auto-censored since 2008

Just for the record.

It is up to OEP if he wishes to copy and paste all his reviews from the other site on to here. He has already posted that he had surgery recently so his punts are not the typical ones.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 02:10:38 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Maverick1138

Just for the record.

It is up to OEP if he wishes to copy and paste all his reviews from the other site on to here. He has already posted that he had surgery recently so his punts are not the typical ones.

Fair enough!

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Shame to read this, had this girl on my list for a while just never seem to see her number when I’m free.

Can I ask facially does she look like the current profile pics or are they old?
Is she enthusiastic with the sex as I don’t see that mentioned?

Prices seem ok though the mention of walking away smelling of fags is also a concern can anyone add to this too?

Thanks guys

Offline RedKettle

Shame to read this, had this girl on my list for a while just never seem to see her number when I’m free.

Can I ask facially does she look like the current profile pics or are they old?
Is she enthusiastic with the sex as I don’t see that mentioned?

Prices seem ok though the mention of walking away smelling of fags is also a concern can anyone add to this too?

Thanks guys

Interestingly the face photos have now disappeared from profile.  I would say reasonably accurate albeit they were taken a few years ago.

Not sure I would say she is enthusiastic.  She has a decent attitude and is not un enthusiastic but I would not say that she throws herself into it.  Sorry does that make sense??

I cannot recall smelling of fags but I think she does smoke - sorry one of so many WGs and I do not see her often, at my age memory gets mixed up!!!!

Offline Bangers and Gash

... at my age memory gets mixed up!!!!

We've noticed - especially in off-topic.  :hi:

Offline NervousJ

Christ, it’s two years since I saw her. Her pics were accurate when I saw her, but that’s now 2 years ago and I’m pretty sure she’s hasn’t updated them. She’s ok bit chavvy dolled up looking. I thought she was ok, but not all that into it. I havent returned.

Offline Maverick1138

To answer your question - nope she was not enthusiastic - very chatty though, most of the enthusiasm was in talking.

Facially I would say she is friendly, not hot, teeth were not great (due to smoking). But friendly and smiley. Not sexy or overly pretty. The one and only thing going for her are the tits. And to be honest even they were slightly out of shape now.

Didnt do it for me at all i'm afraid.

Offline RedKettle

We've noticed - especially in off-topic.  :hi:

Don't worry I remember that you are a dickhead - we do not need the constant reminding.

Offline RedKettle

Facially I would say she is friendly, not hot, teeth were not great (due to smoking). But friendly and smiley. Not sexy or overly pretty.

That is a pretty fair description.

Online RogerBoner