Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Debbie 36FF  (Read 6725 times)

willbred

Nice clean, discreet ground floor flat on main road in Earlsdon, just outside Coventry City Centre. Debbie (who I have seen before) is a mature blonde, I would say early 40s, very busty with a friendly, welcoming attitude.

Just wanted a teasing massage and HR, but when I arrived I decided I would go for a nice bout of RO, which was appreciated.

No clock - watching (I was there for well over the 30 minutes booked), chatty ( but not OTT) very down to earth lady with a good attitude. Cup of coffee on arrival and a lovely oily handjob to finish.

£40 - excellent value ( didn't book through AW)

Would recomend

External Link/Members Only

Offline billyjo

Her 30 min price is £60 on her profile?

Very nice naturals in the photo.

Roland D Hay

Her 30 min price is £60 on her profile?

Very nice naturals in the photo.

Naturals my arse!

Roland D Hay

Nice clean, discreet ground floor flat on main road in Earlsdon, just outside Coventry City Centre. Debbie (who I have seen before) is a mature blonde, I would say early 40s, very busty with a friendly, welcoming attitude.

Just wanted a teasing massage and HR, but when I arrived I decided I would go for a nice bout of RO, which was appreciated.

No clock - watching (I was there for well over the 30 minutes booked), chatty ( but not OTT) very down to earth lady with a good attitude. Cup of coffee on arrival and a lovely oily handjob to finish.

£40 - excellent value ( didn't book through AW)

Would recomend

External Link/Members Only

Genuinely interested in this... She obviously has fake tits, I'd bet my next 3 months wages on the fact. Did you not notice this Will? I think this is an important clarification for those wanting to visit a girl with big naturals.

willbred

I know her 30 min price on AW is £60, that's why I made the point about the price I was charged. I've seen her about 4 times. Apart from one session  which lasted 45 minutes ( £70) I have been charged £40 each time. I don't think I'm getting a special price as I don't see her that regularly.

The tits - yes they look just out of the box in the photo, don't they?. As of this afternoon, they looked and felt natural. Good shape not too high and with lovely prominent nipples. I know this might sound a bit odd given the photo  (which to my knowledge from scrolling thru AW, must be 5 years old) but there it is. I cannot guarantee that they ain't fake but they looked and felt real to me - and I've felt a couple!!

starman

Lucky you Willbred.
I've seen Debbie twice, both times £60 for 1/2hr.
I think she is very natural and puts you at ease straight away.
I thought her breasts were natural, a bit saggy perhaps, but she is 40ish and so OK by me.
My 2 visits were about a year apart, but she remembered me .... Impressive (and for all the right reasons I hope).  Would certainly recommend if you want a nice English milf.

Roland D Hay

Lucky you Willbred.
I thought her breasts were natural, a bit saggy perhaps, but she is 40ish and so OK by me.
My 2 visits were about a year apart, but she remembered me .... Impressive (and for all the right reasons I hope).  Would certainly recommend if you want a nice English milf.

Well they certainly ain't saggy in the profile pics. In fact they are set very high and proud, so much so that her nipples are cock eyed. I accept that some guys can't always tell if they're fake but honestly, they're as fake as I've ever seen.

Offline rudolph hucker

Lucky you Willbred.

+1  :)

starman

I agree the photos are "doctored" in some way or out of date, but there are a lot worse out there!

Online fredhiggins

how good is her (covered) oral?

ta

Offline Stapler

This dick above - Higgins - is from the auto-censored.
Always asking stupid questions and never contributing!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Talbear

Sounds like great value....

What's her face like???

willbred

how good is her (covered) oral?

ta

Good enough as covered goes, I prefer OWO but hey?

willbred

Sounds like great value....

What's her face like???

Nice, good for her age.

Online fredhiggins

she's been on my radar for years. I feel I can only go and see her in the winter as I work locally and have a friend that lives within a few doors. But I like nice tits so I am always drawn to going! If she worked later in the evenings I would have been already!

valleypunter

I'm in Coventry next month, may pay her a visit..