Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty.Nadia (AdultWork) Manchester city centre  (Read 1607 times)

24 review(s) for _kinky_vicky (17 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
16 review(s) for Busty_Nadia (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
20 review(s) for Xx~Tina~xX (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
18 review(s) for xx Nadin_Nadia xx (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

Guess sometimes it's best not to go back.

Nadia was my plan B but after my first choice, Busty Leanne, messed me about on text comms I decided to take a trip down memory lane & book Nadia for 30 mins.

I saw Nadia several times a few years back, in my early punting days, & they were really good experiences, some of my best punts, etched in the wank bank, good ol' sweaty, enthusiastic sessions with a WG who possesses perhaps the best pair of tits I've ever got my hands on.
I was aware that it's been a few years though & things & people change & I was unlikely to have a punt as good as the ones in the past.
I was still hoping for the best though.
I guess it's what us punters do, forever chasing the perfect punt & hoping for the best everytime.  :wacko:

Comms by text, straightforward, quickly replied to.
Hassle free (unlike certain other WGs  :dash: )

Venue was an apartment at the top end of Oldham Rd area, same one Vivien Young uses.
Buzzed in, then lift up to the apartment, couple of residents around but no problems entering or leaving.

30 Mins = £70
FK/Pecks
OWO
69/RO
Cowgirl
Mish
COB

Nadia is still smiley & friendly but there was something missing from when I last saw her.
No real enthusiasm any more, I was now aware she was working & it was a paid service.
Kissing was FK at best then lite FK then pecks.
She's not a size 8 anymore, 10, maybe 12 probably, couple of rolls on her stomach.
It didn't really bother me, I was still turned on by her body, but her profile has her down as an 8.
Tits are still huge & magnificent, probably bigger now than when I last saw her.
Started with some kissing whilst stood up then on the bed, some feeling & fondling at the same time.
She played with my hard cock & I played with her pussy & groped her tits.
It was really nice actually, the highlight before it went south.
Unlike last time, she doesn't allow fingers inside.

OWO BJ, average, too much hand, no DT, just sucked the top.
I actually lost wood on the BJ.
69 next, had to lift my head up quite a bit to get to her pussy, I quickly cut it short cos I wasn't really into it.
I'm not the biggest 69 fan anyway tbh.
Pussy was clean & neutral tasting.
Top of her legs felt a bit stubbly.

I got her to dangle those tits over my face as I lay on the bed so I could leisurely suck on both of those beauties & look up at her.
It did the trick of getting my cock hard again.

Rubber on for Cowgirl, again average, she rode me quite awkwardly, no kissing or titsucking either which I love to do in CG.
Moved onto Mish, I now knew this had turned into a run of the mill, standard punt & had again lost some wood cos I wasn't really turned on by the experience.
Managed to put my semi hard dick into her & banged away, to be fair the sight of those magnificent mammaries  bouncing around got me harder & turned me on again.
I asked her to bunch them together, she did & it was a great sight  :P
She wouldn't really open wide though so again it was awkward, I managed, with some manoeuvering, to get a better position & I actually gave her a bit of a pounding, making the bed bang against the wall & finally getting some real moans from her after some fake ones (not ott tbf) earlier in the punt.
Finished by cumming on her tits, specifically the right one.  :thumbsup:

Quick clean up with wet wipes.
No post punt chat, I felt a bit disappointed & wasn't really in the mood.
A peck on the cheek at the door & I was on my way.

The service wasn't bad as such & Nadia is still friendly & smiley.
It just felt like she was going through the motions & the enjoyment she once had (genuine or not) is no longer there.
Or maybe it was just me?

Should have accessed the wank bank & saved myself 70 notes.  :dash:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 08:28:52 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline NigelF

my first choice, Busty Leanne, messed me about on text comms

Same, I have seen her a couple of times but she's still a pain in the arse.

Anyway, cheers for the fair and helpful review. I've gone ahead and indexed her new profile to all the previous reviews for her previous profile. All her reviews appear here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=16717

The negative review for "_kinky_vicky_" (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=185839.0) isn't a review of Nadia (and I make that clear at the end of that review thread) but that's Nadia's fault for taking over Vicky's profile instead of just creating a new one.

Offline Kool Keef

Same, I have seen her a couple of times but she's still a pain in the arse.

Yeah, one of those WGs  who thinks it's all right to leave a punter hanging as regarding answering basic questions. Then when she finally does reply doesn't actually answer the question  :dash:
Looks tasty but not worth the bs, there's always other options.