Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie real hot. Thai girl Newcastle city centre  (Read 3368 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline thekidah01

30 minuets in call with barbie for £60.
Very easy to arrange over the phone and was in and naked in no time.
I thought she was really good looking and she is very easy to get along with.
A/w pictures are accurate.
She started with a okay blow job that I enjoyed but I just wanted her to ride me so I quickly moved things on. On with the condom and she hopped on and sunk down to the hilt.
One of the tightest pussys ive had.
She rides me like shurgar till I climax.
A very enjoyable punt imo.
I would definitely see her again.
Once again I apologise for no link but she has a profile on a/w.

Offline Kev3773

External Link/Members Only
If you press and hold on the address/link at the bottom of AW profiles you will be able to copy it, then on your review press and hold and you can paste it. It's worth trying so you don't get any stick for no links  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 09:02:02 am by alfie2013 »

Offline thekidah01

If you press and hold on the address/link at the bottom of AW profiles you will be able to copy it, then on your review press and hold and you can paste it. It's worth trying so you don't get any stick for no links  :hi:

Thanks mate. I’ll give it ago.

Offline Kev3773

Offline mackeson

30 minuets in call with barbie for £60.
Very easy to arrange over the phone and was in and naked in no time.
I thought she was really good looking and she is very easy to get along with.
A/w pictures are accurate.
She started with a okay blow job that I enjoyed but I just wanted her to ride me so I quickly moved things on. On with the condom and she hopped on and sunk down to the hilt.
One of the tightest pussys ive had.
She rides me like shurgar till I climax.
A very enjoyable punt imo.
I would definitely see her again.
Once again I apologise for no link but she has a profile on a/w.
I posted a comment the other day about the surge of WG upping the price to £70 for a half hour, and now Barbie - who charged me £60 recently, has now joined the £70 club! This is causing concern!!!!! :(

Offline johnny34

I posted a comment the other day about the surge of WG upping the price to £70 for a half hour, and now Barbie - who charged me £60 recently, has now joined the £70 club! This is causing concern!!!!! :(

That may just be her London rate  :unknown:

Offline Kev3773

I would agree, in fact she's quite reasonable for London  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I would agree, in fact she's quite reasonable for London  :hi:

+1

You can't compare London rates with the NE.   

Offline NotTooOld4It

+1

You can't compare London rates with the NE.

In the end, market forces will determine whether this higher rate becomes the norm. It's not that long ago that the going rate for 30 minutes was £50.00.

Offline Sar-Major

If you press and hold on the address/link at the bottom of AW profiles you will be able to copy it, then on your review press and hold and you can paste it. It's worth trying so you don't get any stick for no links :hi:

Bastard................. I "Fucking Missed" that one Alf!!!........................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Yes, this group change price depending on location and I paid £120 for an hour (£70hh price) when I saw her in Birmingham around 18 months ago. When the girls move to places like Nottingham though (or obviously Newcastle) I’ve noticed the group always drop their price to £100 per hour.