Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole @ Maya's Massage Studio - Excellent hour with beautiful your girl  (Read 1972 times)

Offline toffee

£110 : £90 body massage plus £20 for mutual massage and £10 shower

Communications: arranged in min and and agreed earlier time than booked, efficient and simple

Venue: dead end road in W6 with lots of offices around but dead quiet on a Saturday afternoon. Cosy flat and clean welcoming room with floor mat. Reasonable large and clean corner shower.

Girl: Age - 20, Size - 8, Bust size - 32D, Height - 5'6 description correct though DD borderline E size orbs. Fake blonde with long frizzy hair she bunched during massage. Flawless white skin. Only one very small tattoo on inside wrist. Facially 6-7/10 Body 8/10. Boobs 9/10. Pleasant personality, chatty to explain dos and don'ts then silent during massage. Very good English.

Session: No touching nether regions. No kissing. No extras on offer or alluded to.
Laid on front. Applied plenty of warm oil all over before staring. Nice massage with excellent neck and shoulder attention. Good use of nails for teasing. Plenty of attention between my legs and lovely play with goodges (first I heard the term...) area between legs and balls: combination of fingers sliding the goodges and other hand massaging shaft and knob all excellent for extended time. Decided to turn over to play with her assets. She knlt by me allowing plenty of holding, rubbing, squeezing and gentle play with beautiful large areolas and almost no touching ultra sensitive tits. Could have turned me off be asked very politely. Had her lying down for more of the same before I was ready for HE. Took all her time and expertly used both hand very gently, A very GFE finish.
Shower to get all the oild off and sqeeze these 2 hanging fruits some more.

Summary: One of my most pleasant massages of recent times with a lovely girl despite serious apprehensions after reading some very poor reviews. I just turned sixty but for once felt I was as old as the woman I felt... Left with a smile

Online LLPunting

What "mutual" massage did you do?

110 is an awful lot for not a lot of action.  You could get the same attention for (much) less or more access for the same, even from a similarly shapely or attractive girl.

Offline toffee

External Link/Members Only

I fully agree with LLPunting but there are days I feel like massage and HE and other days for more action.

I am a very superficial punter in that I give too high a value to physical appearance and don't much like tattoos and this limits my options somewhat when I want a change from my regular.

Happy for recommendations though!

Offline RAJEC

Sounds pricey  :unknown:

110 for 1 hour, 1 pop and limited access to ‘sensitive’ tits? Robbery.

Shouldn’t be in the game of getting your chebs out if they’re sensitive.

If the service entails access, then allow it all, or take a day off on medical leave!  :hi: