Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.Lady/South Kensington  (Read 2605 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mattmatt

External Link/Members Only

I have had Crystal on my H/L for sometime but her original location over near Harrow was not convenient for me. However, I noted that relatively recently she had moved into a Central London location, which was better for me, so I arranged a meeting with her. The meeting happened several weeks ago

Comms: Texts to confirm availability and booking. Text and call on day – Easy comms

Location: 5 minute walk from South Kensington Tube, in a well known and reported location. Serviced apartment, which was small, but clean, tidy and functional. The local area was safe when I visited during the daytime.

Price: £100 for 1 hour + £30 for filming (with face)

Girl: From Hungary, been here for several years and has been well reviewed by others. She is petite at around 5’ and around a size 12 as her profile states. However, she does appear to have put on weight recently, which is reflected in some of the holiday photographs. When I saw her she had a light suntan with bikini lines. As a result of putting on some weight she has developed a small tummy and much fuller breasts (nice bonus).

Meet: Pre-arranged the meeting a week in advance by text and was given the full address. Arranged to meet Crystal before lunch to fit in with my meetings in London. On the day I texted her when I was outside the location (about 10 minutes early) and she sent me the apartment number by text. Went to the apartment easily.

When I arrived I was greeted with French kissing and groping. She was wearing a gown with a nice blue bra, knickers and stocking set underneath. Paperwork out of the way, She dropped the gown, more French kissing and we moved to the double bed where she laid on top of me DFK and exploring each others bodies.
I removed her bra and knickers and we carried on DFK with her working her way down to lick and bite my nipples. She rubbed her tits over my cock and proceeded to lick and suck my cock and balls. Her technique is pretty good and she mostly uses her hands with good effect, but without much eye contact (her hair was down, so it would have been difficult). I had to stop her at one point as I almost popped.

I pulled her up and went into more DFK, then onto to 69, where she was very fresh, quite receptive and sensitive, she seemed to enjoy some light fingering.

I asked for the rain mac and she put this on using her mouth before riding me in CG, DFK and slowly gyrating. She really picked up the pace and went hard for some time. We went through a few other positions mish, doggie, deep stick and she took them all well however hard and deep I went, finally finishing up in a spontaneous RCG.

I asked her to finish me off with some more OWO, which she eagerly got stuck right into varying speed and techniques, with great enthusiasm. After bringing me to the a couple of times, I finally came in her mouth, where she took her time to completely empty my weeks worth of spunk, depositing it in a tissue. She smiled and cleaned me up with wet wipes.

I took a quick shower. After we had a good chat, whilst I was dressing. Her English is very good and she was keen to chat.

I liked that she was very willing and was keen on everything I asked to do at my preference.

She wasn't in any rush and was not a clock-watcher with me leaving probably 15 minutes over time.

Positives:
- Great attitude, enthusiastic and well presented
- Location easy to get to
- Good size breasts with responsive nipples. Soft firm skin
- Speaks very good English
- VFM

Neutrals:
- Nothing to report

Negatives:
- Nothing to report

Overall I enjoyed my time with Crystal and think it was a great punt, great value for money and would definitely recommend her to someone that wants a solid punt at a good price. Thank you to those who recommended her.

Offline thetinman007

Was she happy to perform in front of the camera?

Offline mattmatt

Was she happy to perform in front of the camera?

Tinman

I would say that she was ok being filmed and to do the things I requested her to do.

I wouldn't call it performing!

Offline horsa

does her ass have shape and is it full?

Offline mattmatt

does her ass have shape and is it full?

Horsa

It's not in bad shape for her age, I enjoyed pushing the cushion!

It's slightly more upholstered than some of her gallery pictures. The attached one is pretty representative

Hope that helps

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Wozel

Thanks op, she has been on my HL for ages and looks like I might have to get some of that after reading your review

Offline dubhcarr

Glad you enjoyed OP thanks for the review.. she is a top fkk and overdue a visit by me.  :hi:

Offline samson02

Matt

Any sign of any reactions from Cloisters management after the adverse publicity?

Offline mattmatt

Matt

Any sign of any reactions from Cloisters management after the adverse publicity?

Samson

I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, just the ususal people coming and going, tourists, etc.

I don't normally look around and just walk to my destination.

I wouldn't worry as there are a huge amount of rooms/guests in that place, far too many to be of any interest to them.

Offline samson02

OK Matt

Thanks very much for the intel

Sam