Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie__ in Bristol  (Read 5135 times)

16 review(s) for CLAUDIA___ (9 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for Natalie___ (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Daffodil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Arranged the meet yesterday for 1pm today. Text this morning at 9am to confirm and to ask if she could do earlier. She said 11am would be fine so all arranged. Just after 10am I get a text saying that we'd have to revert to 1pm as her 'landlord' was coming round unexpectedly and would be there a couple of hours. Bollocks of course, and I won't be surprised to find out that the 'landlord' was in fact that rascal zakkmorrison (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23013.msg339839#msg339839).

Anyway, I spat my dummy out and said she should either see me as arranged or knock a tenner off the price at 1pm. She agreed to knock a tenner off. I was doing fuck all really today so I settled for that.

This would normally be enough to make it at least a neutral for me, but she is brand new and I'll give her the benefit that it was an honest mistake ( :rolleyes: ). Plus I got a discount.

Her place is easy enough to find. It actually shares its entrance with a gym! I had to walk past a couple of roiders stood on the doorstep. They must surely have an idea of what's going on and this won't be for everybody. Once inside you find it's an apartment block. A little tricky to find hers, especially with her directions, but find it I did.

Once inside the place is nice. Warm, quiet, and feels safe enough. Definitely somebody else there with her (External Link/Members Only apparently works from same place). Not sure if the person I heard her talking to was male or female.

She's very attractive and new to this and the country. She says she's only been her five days, but language is not bad. She's slim and was dressed smart/casual. I hadn't asked for anything specific. She sat next to me and instigated some kissing. Nice enough, but limited tongue play. I'm not too into DFK so didn't press the point.

Apparently some guy taught her a new phrase this morning; take your kit off (odd, of course, seeing as her 'landlord had been there all morning). She proceeded to 'take her kit off', revealing sexy black underwear and tights, before insisting I 'take my kit off'.

She asked what I wanted (oral without, protected sex, and cim) and then she got to work.

She gives a very nice, sensitive blowjob. It's definitely not PSE, and you can tell she's a little inexperienced, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. She needed just a little direction.

She took her bra off (very nice, natural tits) before sucking me a bit longer and then unwrapping the condom. I fucked her doggy and mish before finishing in her mouth. She took it like a champ, keeping her mouth tightly closed around my cock until I was finished. She doesn't swallow though I'm afraid.

A bit of chat as we got dressed. She was friendly enough before, but much more so afterwards. Quite chatty.

So yes, I enjoyed it. Clearly a little inexperienced still, but very pretty and eager to please. Likes list appears accurate, good body, and friendly. Best I've had in Bristol for a while.

Tony Montana

Ha... that damn "landlord" was the reason my booking was delayed too.  Time for a new excuse I think  :lol:

Offline rudolph hucker

Ha... that damn "landlord" was the reason my booking was delayed too.  Time for a new excuse I think  :lol:

She's not buddies with Dagmara/Angelina et al is she?

Offline Daffodil

No wonder I haven't seen my landlord in two years, he's always round the EE prossie's house  :music:

Tony Montana

I bet the real reason is that she shares that shagging room with the other girl so they are competing for who gets it.  Punters are soon going get pissed off though if it keeps happening.  There's not much to do round there and I was lucky that I wasn't busy so I did some food shopping while waiting.

Offline Daffodil

I bet the real reason is that she shares that shagging room with the other girl so they are competing for who gets it.  Punters are soon going get pissed off though if it keeps happening.  There's not much to do round there and I was lucky that I wasn't busy so I did some food shopping while waiting.

You could be right. Whilst it was up in the air regarding my booking with Natalie, I text the other one. She could only see me at 13:30, i.e. after my punt with Natalie.

Offline PuntingPete

She could have been telling the truth about the landlord. Maybe she doesn't pay him by cash  :sarcastic:

Offline UltrasForLife

Darn,  the service is everything I would wish from a girl at these rates but theres something in the looks thats stopping me... And Ive fucked uglier ones when not having proper photos ob profile.  :dash:

Offline Daffodil

Darn,  the service is everything I would wish from a girl at these rates but theres something in the looks thats stopping me... And Ive fucked uglier ones when not having proper photos ob profile.  :dash:

You can lead a horse to water...

Tony Montana

You can lead a horse to water...

Are you saying alexy is well-hung ? :)

Offline UltrasForLife

Are you saying alexy is well-hung ? :)

No idea what he's saying but I am leaning towards this beauty -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems legit and also very beautiful. Only shame is no CIM/Facial listed which is a bummer. I think the extra 20 quid are worth it for me as she is more my type looks-wise. Will probably see her soon and report back in the next few days.

vorian

No idea what he's saying but I am leaning towards this beauty -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems legit and also very beautiful. Only shame is no CIM/Facial listed which is a bummer. I think the extra 20 quid are worth it for me as she is more my type looks-wise. Will probably see her soon and report back in the next few days.

Looking forward to the review pictures do look good, even if the profile is basic and very little feedback for such a long time working.

Good Punting.  :thumbsup:

Offline UltrasForLife

Looking forward to the review pictures do look good, even if the profile is basic and very little feedback for such a long time working.

She was off for ages, I had seen the profile summer time but has not been active since then I think but is back now so hope she's good as she is definitely fit - you can tell even with no proper face pic.

Offline rudolph hucker

before either of you commit to splashing out on her PG, DON'T! Photos are mainly selfies and amateurish at best, v.hot, toned body though.........

Offline UltrasForLife

before either of you commit to splashing out on her PG, DON'T! Photos are mainly selfies and amateurish at best, v.hot, toned body though.........

Any face pics?

Offline Daffodil

Any face pictures?

vorian

Yes god damn it  :D any face pictures? We need to know  :D :D

Offline ampersand

just a 'chin' shot  :D

I gave a young lady one of those recently ...........

vorian

Offline UltrasForLife

No, none, just a 'chin' shot  :D

Will probably visit her tomorrow regardless.  :drinks:

Offline UltrasForLife

Will probably visit her tomorrow regardless.  :drinks:

That's the attitude I don't like.

Laura gives me address, we say OK for 8 o clock. 5 mins later I get a text that she doesn't do OWO at the moment...I say - it is too vanilla for 120 p/h with no OWO, would do it for 100. She says I don't discounts, it is probably best for you to see someone else. :dash: :dash:

Seriously, I don't understand WGs...you either do as per profile and you get all the money on your profile or you accept to get less when you offer less. Is it that hard to figure out? and it boggles my mind how WGs will refuse 100 quid for 1 hr of sex instead of 20 more when it is a fair rate considering the reduction of service... o0 seriously are these 20 quid so important to them to refuse clients??
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 07:32:40 pm by UltrasForLife »

vorian

That's the attitude I don't like.

Laura gives me address, we say OK for 8 o clock. 5 mins later I get a text that she doesn't do OWO at the moment...I say - it is too vanilla for 120 p/h with no OWO, would do it for 100. She says I don't discounts, it is probably best for you to see someone else. :dash: :dash:

Seriously, I don't understand WGs...you either do as per profile and you get all the money on your profile or you accept to get less when you offer less. Is it that hard to figure out? and it boggles my mind how WGs will refuse 100 quid for 1 hr of sex instead of 20 more when it is a fair rate considering the reduction of service... o0 seriously are these 20 quid so important to them to refuse clients??

Totally agree with you 110% crazy, suppose the good news she told you before you turned up and everyone who reads this post will know about the profile not being honest. Doesn't help you out much though I'm afraid. :( :(

Offline UltrasForLife

She did say "at the moment". She looks hot so told to text me if it is an option at some point later...Might be a health issue at the moment, dunno. She still looks hot but if she isn't as hot as I think she is I am not willing to waste my time for very vanilla service. If someone is into OW, shes probably worth a shot but at 120 Id need OWO at a minimum. Natalie takes a CIM for 100 ffs and she is not bad looking at all...

vorian

She did say "at the moment". She looks hot so told to text me if it is an option at some point later...Might be a health issue at the moment, dunno. She still looks hot but if she isn't as hot as I think she is I am not willing to waste my time for very vanilla service. If someone is into OW, shes probably worth a shot but at 120 Id need OWO at a minimum. Natalie takes a CIM for 100 ffs and she is not bad looking at all...

Yeah OWO is a must for me as well.

Joe88

I'm trying to book her, but she says shes busy between 6 and 7

Offline webpunter

We seem to have two threads going here side-by-side
Natalie & Erotic Laura
Fine by me - they are both in the same location & both look fit
EL's landing strip looks particularly stunning & quite rare [IME]
Will be reading future posts with interest & when in the area next will have to try one out
Just depends who is available i suppose.  Am tilting towards EL
Thinking about side-by-side then maybe some inventive UKP / AW 'member' could line this up
Twice the cost per hour & the best of both worlds potentially - one a little bit fitter by the looks of it but no OWO/CIM
And the other by no means the ugly sister at all, but with OWO&CIM

Offline BogBog1

PS Daffodil -I haven't seen Natalie yet, Monday turned out to be no good for me so I'm aiming for later this week.

And trust me, if I *was* her landlord, I wouldn't let any of you fuckers anywhere near her!

Offline webpunter

** Natalie Alert **
Post from one of the SE boys
Along the lines of the Pet Shop Boys - "Go West"
That's exactly what she's doing - back to Brissol
Bummer, as had trip into London next week & was planning some fun
Will wait for her to return

SirPhilipXX

Yep, Natalie is back in Bristol on 24th.

That stroppy Laura has cleared off to Belfast.