Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Amazon/Colindale  (Read 1111 times)

52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mattmatt

External Link/Members Only

I had a meeting scheduled in the West End city and had been looking to see Amy for sometime. I met up with her around a week ago.

Comms: Very Easy. I texted her the day before I wanted to meet up and she immediately confirmed that she was available at the time I wanted. I called when I arrived at the location and was asked to wait 10mins. Then I was sent the flat number and went up to her apartment. Amy told me that the booking are handled by a maid.

Location: Flat in a new development in Colindale The flat is in a medium-rise block in an area, which is residential, and she did ask me to be very quiet so as not to disturb the neighbours, which I of course acknowledged. The area appeared safe and not too busy when I visited during the daytime. Her room is a large double bedroom with massage table to one side and a double bed..

Price: £50 for 30 minutes

Girl: From Hungary, the photos are a good representation. I know there has been some discussion regarding Amy’s looks, but personally I found her attractive. She is well presented, has soft skin, is very clean and smelt good. Her stated height is about right and she certainly does have an Amazonian and gym toned look but she is still attractive, especially her breasts and long nipples, which I enjoyed.

Meet: When I met Amy she greeted me with a thigh length dress with her long nipples trying to poke through.
Paperwork out of the way, I lay on the bed and she took her dress of and joined me naked. She laid on top of me and started to French kiss me in a very soft and sensuous way. She slowly moved down my body and asked if I wanted OW or OWO. As instructed, she proceeded with OWO and ball licking/caressing.

From OWO I asked her to put the rainmac on and ride me in CG so I could enjoy her tits and long nipples. We moved onto other positions and ended up in doggy where I finished in the condom.

I asked for a shower and she gave me a fresh towel, took me to the shower and turned on a fan/dehumidifier. We had a good chat as I got dressed. Her English is very good.

From my experience, Amy was one of the better SPs who I felt very comfortable with and who gave me a great service.

Positives:
- Nice person, easygoing attitude
- Location easy to get to, good directions.
- Fantastic nipples.
- Speaks very good English and is interesting to talk to.
- VFM

Neutrals:
- A bit of a trek to get to (For me)

Negatives:
- No negatives

Overall I really enjoyed my time with Amy. She was very friendly throughout our meeting and I believe genuinely trying to make sure I had a good time. I would see her definitely again if I was in the area.