Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Akira Aoki - Manchester  (Read 2422 times)

11 review(s) for Akira Aoki (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sh5278

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 mins (in call booking)

Had some free time so decided to catch up on some reviews. Akira's reviews on here have been pretty good but nothing recent, so thought I'd provide an update.

Arranged the booking a few weeks ago. Initial comms done by AW email a couple of days before the meet, got a reply within the day to submit a booking request and given her phone number and postcode, all pretty straightforward.

Her location is at a city centre apartment. Texted for the flat number when i arrived and was buzzed in, no issues direction and discretion wise. Welcomed in by Akira wearing black lingerie and sexy see-through leggings. Akira is pretty, young and definitely a stunner in the looks department. Nice cozy flat which I thought really added to the GFE. Sorted out the paperwork and had a quick shower.

I then joined Akira in the living room and started off with some light kissing. Not as deep as I would have liked but it was nice nonetheless. She then put on a little sexy dance which really got me going and got down on her knees for OWO whilst I was sat on the couch. Mentioned she had braces on but never really felt it as her skills are really good. After a while of this, we moved to the bedroom for more fun. She climbed on top for some rigorous riding. Really liked her sexy moans but then her cat started meowing back  :lol:. Had a bit of laugh and continued, she's definitely one of the best I've had on the cowgirl position. I have not been able to cum through penetration lately but I enjoyed it so much I managed to this time and filled the condom while she was still grinding on me. Had a brief chat and cuddle after cleaning up. Took another shower and I was on my way a very satisfied man.

I had a great time with Akira. Even though it was a short booking, it was still a very good GFE. Her rates are on the higher end but I would definitely return.

Offline frankc

I've been tempted a few times with this girl but never really fancied pushing the boat out to see her....thanks for the review though Pal

Offline Stevie787878

Definitely on my HL this one despite the prices

Offline chrishornx

Definitely on my HL this one despite the prices

Pricey but on the list for a treat one day

Offline standardpostage

No chance for me then. A minimum of 5 positive feed backs required. Haven't got any :-/
Maybe there should be some sort of alternative safe punter scheme !
E.G. Upstanding service seeker award from ukpunting  :) 
PS Good review.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 05:33:34 pm by standardpostage »