Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _NataliaSweetDreams_ - Bethnal Green  (Read 3814 times)

8 review(s) for Polish Doll Natalie  (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline sunnyj

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All Comms via text and booked for 30mins at £80 with few hours notice. Was asked to confirm via text that I am coming some 30mins prior to the meeting time. Once I reached the location, exact address was provided.

Location is a closed gate apartment with buzzer system, 7mins walk from Shoreditch High Street station.

She welcomes with a smile and her profile and gallery pictures are accurate. Facially good looking, nice big naturals and shapely butt. Slight gut with stretch marks but nothing off putting.

Started with DFK and she did provide nice sloppy kissing. OWO was available but went for OW. Nice and long BJ with some DT and attention to balls. Sex in different positions (Cowgirl, Missy and doggy). Finished inside condom and cleaned up.

Round two started and got all the actions from round one. She nicely snogged me through out the time.
Again finished inside condom, had a chat and left on time.

She looks to be inexperienced but willing to please. Overall a positive one for me and left satisfied.  :yahoo:

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sunnyj

To many pies and tattoo  :dash:
She is not your Yummy yum yum yaba daba doo hottie  :D
DFK, two pops in 30mins and willing to please makes this one positive for me.  ;)

Offline El Jefe

Was her ass big and round or average? Any hint of smoke during DFK?

Offline sunnyj

Was her ass big and round or average? Any hint of smoke during DFK?
Big curvy ass but also she is big overall, I would say she is size 14, so shape wise not a bubble butt thread contender.
She smelled fresh and no hint of smokers breath.

Offline El Jefe

Thanks, forgot to ask, does she have big pussy lips?

Offline sunnyj

Thanks, forgot to ask, does she have big pussy lips?
Didn't notice that but not sure as I didn't go for RO.

Offline rubric

She looks to be inexperienced but willing to please. Overall a positive one for me and left satisfied.  :yahoo:

I think she used to advertise around Heathrow for a while - about a year or so back, so I don't think she's all that inexperienced - maybe just inept.

Offline sunnyj

I think she used to advertise around Heathrow for a while - about a year or so back, so I don't think she's all that inexperienced - maybe just inept.
Yes, I saw her old profile but not sure how long she worked previously.
Her previous profile but no reviews here. Had her in my Hotlist but disappeared before I made a visit
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only