Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A genuine McSquirter?  (Read 2521 times)

touch.and.go

I've never found a girl yet who is a genuine McSquirter (Norris or ??) - can anyone point me in the right direction - or maybe I'm just doing in wrong? :lol:

Offline ciscoxxx69

I've never found a girl yet who is a genuine McSquirter (Norris or ??) - can anyone point me in the right direction - or maybe I'm just doing in wrong? :lol:

Hi T&G. Look no further than ......  Hollysbeenabadgirl
I know it's not South West, but if you ever get the chance to see this girl, do it!  :hi:

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21525.0

As far as cumming, squirting and gushing goes, I promise you once you get her going it's just an awesome experience :yahoo:

touch.and.go

Seeing her next friday - 14th Feb - very romantic LOL

Offline rudolph hucker

If you are patient and are prepared to wait, and have water wings, I can suggest this one:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She does incalls in Chepstow, so not that far over the bridge, outcalls radius as far as Bristol / Cardiff area. She has a full time job so only accepts punters when she can fit them in.

Offline Stiltskin

I question for those that have seen it with their own eyes ( I haven't). Does female squirting = female orgasm?

Offline rudolph hucker

I question for those that have seen it with their own eyes ( I haven't). Does female squirting = female orgasm?

Not as far as I've found, female ejaculation involves the squirting of a milky, slightly opaque liquid in small quantities, whereas, generally speaking, squirting/gushing is usually piss.

touch.and.go

Over to you Cisco - give us the answer :bomb:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Over to you Cisco - give us the answer :bomb:

Nope.
I always thought that squirting was a kind of 'projectile orgasm', but they are two different things.  :wacko:
Squirt has a more bitter taste, whereas girl Cum is much sweeter.  :P
They are definitely different emotional/physical reactions......though sometimes I guess they happen simultaneously :unknown:

I have experienced gushing/squirting with several girls I have punted with, and for me it is a very sexy thing to witness....

During both my two liaisons with Holly she literally has to change ALL the bedding - she squirted maybe 8 times on my first visit, carpet, towels, bedding, me ....drenched. Very erotic I found it too :dance:

Offline Stiltskin

So they don't necessarily have to have an orgasm to squirt, but they have to be enjoying themselves to some degree to do this?

Offline rudolph hucker

I believe, but will happily be corrected, that during the orgasm, the pussy relaxes and that's when the squirting is triggered.
Obviously, if the girl doesn't actually orgasm, she can still trigger a pee.

In my experience with 'Unexpected' (see previous link), she has always reached orgasm and that's when the heaven's open.

touch.and.go

Nope.
I always thought that squirting was a kind of 'projectile orgasm', but they are two different things.  :wacko:
Squirt has a more bitter taste, whereas girl Cum is much sweeter.  :P
They are definitely different emotional/physical reactions......though sometimes I guess they happen simultaneously :unknown:

I have experienced gushing/squirting with several girls I have punted with, and for me it is a very sexy thing to witness....

During both my two liaisons with Holly she literally has to change ALL the bedding - she squirted maybe 8 times on my first visit, carpet, towels, bedding, me ....drenched. Very erotic I found it too :dance:

Fuck me - i'm looking forward to 14th even more now - might take my waders.  :yahoo: :wacko:

Offline ciscoxxx69

So they don't necessarily have to have an orgasm to squirt, but they have to be enjoying themselves to some degree to do this?

Yes SS. That is certainly my experience......
The first few girls it happened to me with.......when they gushed, I thought they were cumming. Then a short while after they orgasmed and I thought why no gush this time?
I now realise, through Holly educating me to the wise, that they were gushing through extreme arousal and touching the right places, and then orgasming afterwards.
Maybe one is in response to physical arousal and the other more a mental thing?  :unknown:
I will ask Holly next time....but again, I suppose all girls are different..... :unknown:
I might be talking complete bollox (very likely) but, that is my (limited) experience of it  :hi:

As I say....f*cking horny though!  :drinks:

ulander

If you are patient and are prepared to wait, and have water wings, I can suggest this one:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She does incalls in Chepstow, so not that far over the bridge, outcalls radius as far as Bristol / Cardiff area. She has a full time job so only accepts punters when she can fit them in.
Thanks for this, rudolph husker.  Incalls in Chepstow is perfect for me and I love a good squirter.  There are no photos on her AW profile.  Can you please say something about her appearance?  Pretty face?  Fat, thin, medium build?  Natural tits or fake?  Thanks.

Offline rudolph hucker

Yes SS. That is certainly my experience......
The first few girls it happened to me with.......when they gushed, I thought they were cumming. Then a short while after they orgasmed and I thought why no gush this time?
I now realise, through Holly educating me to the wise, that they were gushing through extreme arousal and touching the right places, and then orgasming afterwards.
Maybe one is in response to physical arousal and the other more a mental thing?  :unknown:
I will ask Holly next time....but again, I suppose all girls are different..... :unknown:
I might be talking complete bollox (very likely) but, that is my (limited) experience of it  :hi:

As I say....f*cking horny though!  :drinks:

+1 !! During my experiences with 'Unexpected', a mop would have been useful.  :yahoo:

Offline rudolph hucker

Thanks for this, rudolph husker.  Incalls in Chepstow is perfect for me and I love a good squirter.  There are no photos on her AW profile.  Can you please say something about her appearance?  Pretty face?  Fat, thin, medium build?  Natural tits or fake?  Thanks.

She is slim to medium build, 5'7", a cracking kisser, real tits (not as pert as some), shaved pussy, she is good looking and very accommodating. Enjoys anal and is easily (multi) aroused.
All I would reiterate is, if you don't have patience, don't go for her as she really does fit punting round a busy work schedule. As you can see from her profile, the last login, from memory, was 10th Dec I think. She goes weeks and weeks without logging in or checking mail and then she'll be free for a week or so at a time.

Happy hunting though.

ulander

Thanks, rudolph hucker.  That's really got me going!  I will persevere with the utmost patience until I can get an appointment!

touch.and.go

Saw Hollysbeenabad girl a couple of weeks ago and - yep - she squirts - all over the duvet, towels, me - pretty sensational stuff.  :dance: