Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 495893 times)

Offline nike

On 2nd thoughts - fuck the pics - we want a web-link to a movie  :yahoo:

We'll try our best to oblige next trip. :thumbsup:
The photos don't do this girl justice. She turns heads in the clubs and on the street. She is offering a real gfe but one that's still in the honeymoon stage. :D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 12:58:43 am by nike »

Offline nike

OMG. WHAT A NIGHT. Went to nightclub , TM picked same girl he had last night. I saw a blonde about 5 11 in her heals, wearing a very short blue dress. Asked her to sit down , bought her a drink, popped the question. 1000 dirhams for night. Back at apartment, she showed her bubbly personality. Got her in the bedroom, she pulls down my pj bottoms and starts giving me a blowjob whilst she starts rubbing her pussy and puĺling on her nipples. She was putting on a real show, or so I thought. What followed was a fantastic Slow sloppy bj , lots of oral, she kept taking me to the brink and stopped and started  kissing. What followed was a lot of sex in different positions , the sex lasted for about 45 mins, she kept me on boiling point. I'll finish later , she wants sex again.

Offline Jerboa

Can I just say I'm jealous of you guys! I need to get myself out to Morocco in the new year.

Offline seeker

Did you get her at space lounge or snob

Offline nike

Neither, most nightclubs are empty. The only busy ones were 555 and oumnia hotel. I got her at the latter. Tanger is def. a bar and club scene. Although I have had  numbers on the street and cafes, it's very quiet, compared with Marrakech.

Offline nike

Continued:-

What followed was a fantastic Slow sloppy bj , lots of oral, she kept taking me to the brink and stopped and started  kissing. What followed was a lot of sex in different positions , the sex lasted for about 45 mins, she kept me on boiling point. I'll finish later , she wants sex again

She kept taking me to boiling point and knew exactly when to stop. Shot my first load and she screams at me , u finished, when I replied yes she said she no finish and I'd have to go again. I told her to give me a few minutes. I thought she was just acting but apparently not. Barely 10 minutes later she has me rock hard again and a repeat performance but this time it's the extended version. :yahoo:  I tried to think of something else but the show she was putting on was just too good. Shot my second load and she gives me the stare and tells me I'm no good. Start typing my previous post.

Oh oh here she comes again , never managed to get it up five times in such a short time. Two with the previous girl and two with this one, before now. Round three, I'm laying back with a stiffie,can't believe it. I let her do all the work and she finally comes. It,s just before 7 am, time to get some sleep.

This girl is the best I've ever had.

Online toon972

Well done Nike pleased you are doing well. :thumbsup:
The allnighter left at 10.30 and has got me shattered.Managed sex ok but when it came to anal could not perform,which was the reason I took the allnight on.I had taken a bluey as well,despite that I still enjoyed.

Offline romeomustdie

Here are a couple of my favourite girls.
External Link/Members Only

Are there milfs about or only young girls looking to have fun and make money?

Wesley325325

I'm flying to Marrakech tmr and just found out about this site. Could you please recommend an apartment to stay? Thanks

Online toon972

The girl from last night has rang to meet me for my last night.Unfortunately I had just arranged to meet up with my regular 9/10,took her for a meal and am now waiting for her to return after she has spoken to her boyfriend. :dance:

Offline nike

Are there milfs about or only young girls looking to have fun and make money?

Plenty of milfs about also and I'm sure that they will be glad of the business. :angelgirl:
I found that most of them girls or should I say ladies are mature on Badoo, try that.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 09:25:16 pm by nike »

Offline nike

I'm flying to Marrakech tmr and just found out about this site. Could you please recommend an apartment to stay? Thanks

No one is going to start recommending places on the open forum. As  new members are not allowed personal messages, ur fresh out of luck.

Offline seeker

Neither, most nightclubs are empty. The only busy ones were 555 and oumnia hotel. I got her at the latter. Tanger is def. a bar and club scene. Although I have had  numbers on the street and cafes, it's very quiet, compared with Marrakech.
Hi nike
The omnia hotel is part of the space lounge complex across the road from galopea ice
I recognise the first girl with the long hair from omnia hotel club

Offline nike

Yes thats right.  Nothing new to report. Spending a couple of days taking care of non punting business. :timeout:
  I'll head back to marrakech on Monday.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 10:39:32 am by nike »

Offline Hansolo69

Would that be Sara by any chance? :thumbsup: She gives a great sloppy gobble , deepthroat and plenty of eye contact, just how I like.

The clubs don't  get going until 1pm.
Just get on the scenic route and work those phone numbers, just watch toon in action, he learned from the best.
 :cool: :cool: :cool:

Yeah, that was Sara.  Stunning lass and fit as hell.

Offline Hansolo69

I'm back home in Uk now.

Took me a few days to get into the swing of obtaining numbers, then it seemed to flow nicely.
Cheers to Nike, TM and Toon for their tips and advice.

Got a few numbers on my last day but opted to try a spa with a girl I'd seen previously.
The girl I liked was off sick - what bad luck.
However, I met another one who was gorgeous.
Wish I'd met her earlier in the week.
Stunner, and really fit and great fun.  Had pretty good banter with her.
She gave a real good massage and I mentioned when I returned I'd offer her a massage.  She replied "How about now?".
So we swapped places.
Gave her the best massage I could which she appreciated, which led to RO.
After mild haggling agreed on price for FS.
This was my best punt of my holiday.

Like to return when I can, probably for longer and maybe try Agadir / Tangiers too.

Offline nike

I'm back home in Uk now.

Took me a few days to get into the swing of obtaining numbers, then it seemed to flow nicely.
Cheers to Nike, TM and Toon for their tips and advice.

Got a few numbers on my last day but opted to try a spa with a girl I'd seen previously.
The girl I liked was off sick - what bad luck.
However, I met another one who was gorgeous.
Wish I'd met her earlier in the week.
Stunner, and really fit and great fun.  Had pretty good banter with her.
She gave a real good massage and I mentioned when I returned I'd offer her a massage.  She replied "How about now?".
So we swapped places.
Gave her the best massage I could which she appreciated, which led to RO.
After mild haggling agreed on price for FS.
This was my best punt of my holiday.

Like to return when I can, probably for longer and maybe try Agadir / Tangiers too.

The right accommodation is essential, as u eventually realised. Agadir and Tanger are a whole new ball game, it's mainly bar and club scene and at the moment anyway, Tanger is really quiet , compared with Marrakesh.

FFS U will spoil them, they will get used to the idea of punters giving them massages. The whole point of a hammam is to get pampered. :P :P :P
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 04:19:31 pm by nike »

Offline Jerboa

The right accommodation is essential, as u eventually realised. Agadir and Tanger are a whole new ball game, it's mainly bar and club scene and at the moment anyway, Tanger is really quiet , compared with Marrakesh.

FFS U will spoil them, they will get used to the idea of punters giving them massages. The whole point of a hammam is to get pampered. :P :P :P

Yes that's like taking your motor to the garage and doing the mechanics job for him.  :P

Offline nike

Yes that's like taking your motor to the garage and doing the mechanics job for him.  :P

:lol:
Let's hope he got a discount,  or is it a case of the interactive experience costing more.  :D

Tin man

Fair play Nike ur like the Michael palin of the punting world looking fwd to the book release in the mean quite content to look at ur favourite girls  :crazy: that first ones a blinder happy trails all  :music:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 08:05:03 pm by Tin man »

Offline Wilson85

All set to go out to Marrakech over Xmas. There's a gold mine of info in this thread, I'm sure it will be a good trip.

Online toon972

Had a mixed night for my last night,couple of things happened that need to be shared.
My regular 9/10,never got back to me till 2.0 am.She went back to her appt.to message her boyfriend.When she had finished she did not want to leave apt as security was there and was worried he would tell boyfriend.She kept in touch all the time and arranged to meet at cafe at 2.15.Left appt and there was security all over the place,with there being not many people about I was being watched.I have not been out at this time before so did not expect this.When I met girl I told her and she decided to phone her friend to rent room for a couple of hours which was agreed by him.It was only a five minute walk.Arrived at appt and was greeted by a bloke in his 50's.He is divorced and has two bedroomed appt and lets out one bedroom for girls.He receives one or two girls a week and charged me 200.So all in cost me 900 for two hours,but well worth it. :thumbsup:
Back home now and planning next trip,have to say this has been the best.

Offline nike

Security is beefed up, from previous visits, as I mentioned in my previous posts. This might seem inconvenient but I find it reassuring, after all the problems in Tunisia, Egypt, Bangkok etc.
Why did u meet up with her outside, Toon, she knew where u lived. why did she just not get in a taxi and come straight to urs? I've never gone outside to greet girl, always wait for them inside, even if it's at the reception hall.
TM made the same mistake and ended up being fleeced for 400 for 2 taxis, even though I had warned him about it beforehand .
Glad u enjoyed it though, maybe next time we can plan it a bit better and maybe a few of us can go on a grand punting tour of Morocco , I've never punted in Fez but I'm told it's really good also.     
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 03:57:03 pm by nike »

Offline skylarking

Hello Gents! first time poster here, I hope I don't ring any alarm bells.... :rolleyes:

Really useful thread this one, I'm looking to visit Morocco in a couple of weeks, where would you guys recommend for a first timer? also I appreciate people will be reluctant to disclose too much info to a newbie myself but the advise would be really appreciated.

Nike you are a legend mate! :)

Offline nike

Hello Gents! first time poster here, I hope I don't ring any alarm bells.... :rolleyes:

Really useful thread this one, I'm looking to visit Morocco in a couple of weeks, where would you guys recommend for a first timer? also I appreciate people will be reluctant to disclose too much info to a newbie myself but the advise would be really appreciated.

Nike you are a legend mate! :)

Welcome to the forum. Marrakesh for me at the moment.

Offline Wilson85

The advise is all there in the thread. Just have to get a cup of tea, pen and paper and get reading. It's worth checking out the ISG forum too, it's not as informative as this thread though.

Offline skylarking

Thanks guys!
@Nike Marrakech is where I'm looking myself a bit more confident now you also vouch for it... This thread has some great tip and advise which will be of use when i'm out there. The only thing im struggling with now is which area to stay and which hotel/apartments are safe etc

Offline nike

Thanks guys!
@Nike Marrakech is where I'm looking myself a bit more confident now you also vouch for it... This thread has some great tip and advise which will be of use when i'm out there. The only thing im struggling with now is which area to stay and which hotel/apartments are safe etc
The advise is all there in the thread. Just have to get a cup of tea, pen and paper and get reading. It's worth checking out the ISG forum too, it's not as informative as this thread though.
Wilson has given u some great advise, above.
I was quite surprised to learm from TM and one of the other guys out here,  that they had rad and studied the thread and had actually taken notes and brought them with them out here. Just get reading, do ur research and u will be fine.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 04:53:26 pm by nike »

Offline skylarking

Tea is on the go and pad and pen on the ready :)

Offline skylarking

any of you guys use AirBnb for accommodation?

Offline nike

I've never used it but some guys have with mixed results.

Online toon972

Security is beefed up, from previous visits, as I mentioned in my previous posts. This might seem inconvenient but I find it reassuring, after all the problems in Tunisia, Egypt, Bangkok etc.
Why did u meet up with her outside, Toon, she knew where u lived. why did she just not get in a taxi and come straight to urs? I've never gone outside to greet girl, always wait for them inside, even if it's at the reception hall.
TM made the same mistake and ended up being fleeced for 400 for 2 taxis, even though I had warned him about it beforehand .
Glad u enjoyed it though, maybe next time we can plan it a bit better and maybe a few of us can go on a grand punting tour of Morocco , I've never punted in Fez but I'm told it's really good also.   

I think it was me that said meet you at cafe,did not think there would be any problem in darkness. It ended well anyway.Punting tour sounds good. :thumbsup:

Online webpunter

She is offering a real gfe but one that's still in the honeymoon stage. :D
Most excellent - trying to vaguely remember what this comprised with Mrs WP.  Long time ago so blurred !

Offline nike

Just changed my flights and extended my holiday till Saturday.

Offline romeomustdie

Punters going in and out of the place

Offline nike

Punters going in and out of the place
ur obviously coming in on the flight i'm flying out on. Another previous ukper, now banned has just arrived on Friday.

newtothegame

I've mentioned a few times to look on there for a apartment in the area which doesn't say " no guests" or "family apartment" and message and ask the landlord outright, or if your lucky you will see one that says "guests allowed/friendly"

newtothegame

Just changed my flights and extended my holiday till Saturday.

nike keep me updated on when you next go back I think a  meet is due, I'm flying out on 12th times damn slowed down now..

aiming for some pics this time round

Online webpunter

To the Marrkech contingent.  Anything you can add on my "Best Camel Toe" thread.  You must have seen a few out there  :lol:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=76102.msg963937#msg963937

Offline skylarking

nike keep me updated on when you next go back I think a  meet is due, I'm flying out on 12th times damn slowed down now..

Thanks bud :)

Offline nike

Will do,  look forward to ur pictures.  I still haven't run into ur three nurses, maybe I need to start hanging around hospitals. :lol:

fredpunter

Will do,  look forward to ur pictures.  I still haven't run into ur three nurses, maybe I need to start hanging around hospitals. :lol:

If my experience is anything to go by, avoid the hospitals.  :lol:

Offline romeomustdie

Nike or toon from your experience do you think one of these working girls from the cafe could be trusted to show me around the city?

Offline nike

Yes.  Most of them will be glad To show u around,  as long as you make it worth their while.  Usually an overnighter and tell them possible u show me around and we can have lunch together.

Online toon972

Agreed,a few girls will make it quite simple that they would be happy to stay a few days with you.As Nike says you will be expected to pay the way,lunch ,excursions etc.

Offline nike

Just arrived back in marrakech.  Got off the train at 2.30 rang one girl , she's out of marrakech.  Onto plan b, 4.30 she's sitting on the end of my bed sucking my cock.

Got onto the scenic walk, sitting in cafe,  9/10 sitting opposite, I snag her number and call her for all nighter,  she's already booked for tonight. Change cafes, the virgin keeps calling. Arrange to meet her at same cafe.
Sitting and spot a girl I shagged last year.  Get her number and she gets up and follows me out of cafe.  Back at apartment  she is a  dirty cow,  I  had forgotten.  Looks wise a 7 but cracking body and takes it in all three holes, like a trooper. Just finished with her,  the virgin is on phone again.  Told her to come in about an hour.
External Link/Members Only.
Just got a  call from another friend. She wants to see me also,  arranged  to meet early afternoon.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 09:15:23 pm by nike »

Offline nike

The night is yet young,  it's only 9pm ,  I had better slow down before I  get exhausted.  :lol: