Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 495968 times)

Offline nike

A lot of the girls won't let you take pictures for obvious reasons .
To Answer a earlier question .
Seems like the best place for punting 24/7 is Khes. .
Obviously the girls go to Khes as they know that the best place to sell their wares. 2
In Tang if you haven't got numbers from the night before theres hardly any action 
Only action starts at 11pm in the bars .

Now in Tangier.  The whole beachfront is a building site.  The abundant   hordes that used to walk along the beach have disappeared.  Hitting the bars tonight.  Even the famous panorama was deserted.  Got two numbers from sharia mexic earlier.  Will report how we get on.

On a different note your contact was a  no go,  told him I  got his number from a friend in the UK and asked for ur contact by name.  He said no girls aloud.

Offline nike

Sorry I'm on my phone. He's not a girl band hater,  that should have been allowed. Just got another two numbers from a bar one of them is a dark haired beauty with c cup breasts and a tiny waste.  She's definitely a 9.5

Sergserg

Copy that, Sir! thanks for the info.

Offline nike

Another sunny day in paradise.  Just got up after last night's endeavours.  It's more a bar and club scene in Tangier.  Got three girls back to apartment and had a ball,  except for TM, he  drank virtually a full bottle of scotch and didn't even fuck his  girl,  told her to put her clothes back on and took offence at her trying to gobble him.  His  had a body to die for. Mine was a petite blonde size 6,  b cups , his also size 6 c cup , both fantastic arses. Only thing is the girls won't leave the nightclubs before 2am.

Online Hansolo69

Nike. Glad you are having fun up north. 

Guys, I'm in Marrakech until Friday morning.
Met up with a few of the chaps from this forum on Sunday.  Was good to hear the vibe out here. 

I opted to stay in a nice hotel here, which may have been a poor decision. Met a stunner through a mate.  Had a lovely dinner last night then drink in the hotel bar.  But as soon as we went to go up to my room the security guy stopped us.
Really annoying and disappointed. 
Hopefully can sort out an apartment for a few hours tonight. 
Next time I visit I will surely ask Nike's contact to source an apartment,  as they look pretty smart and girl friendly.

Offline nike

Well! spill it, how did u get on last night. Did u see the tall blonde u stole from me at the cafe? :lol: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 01:07:42 pm by nike »

Offline nike

External Link/Members Only

This is the beach front at Tangier, at the moment,  perhaps they will get it finished for summer.

Offline toon972

That girl rang me again,the one I did not know how she got my number.Arranged to meet her at 8.0,she text later to change it to 11.00.The more I thought about it the more I did not like it.So I text her how she got my number and she said from someone I know from Belgium.I told her I was not happy and cancelled.5 mins later got a call from this bloke speaking in French.I asked him how he got my number and he give me a name I have never heard.He was basically saying I should meet up with her and take her to appt.She then rang back and said she was there at cafe waiting for me,I refused again and she hung up.I do not have a clue how they got my number,I have only given my number to one girl and that was after she first called.So it could not have been her.So a dry night
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 01:26:09 pm by toon972 »

Offline Jerboa

This is the beach front at Tangier, at the moment,  perhaps they will get it finished for summer.

That's not the sort of Moroccan front us guys want to see.  ;)

Offline seeker

They are moving all the club's about 2 miles along the beach ....towards the medina. ..
They are making that bit family friendly. ....

abcdefgh

can anyone recommend any good hammam/massage places? i actually want a good hammam and massage, if extras offered thats an advantage. i want it to be private, so not a public hammam

Offline toon972

Had a great session today with a girl from Senegal.Doing the scenic route again today and got a contact,turned and followed her.Asked if she wanted to come to appt,no problem.This girl is an easy eight with the typical African booty to match.Great bj,ro,cowgirl,doggie,mish and finished with bj and cob.Met up with Hans Solo after and took him down the scenic route where we were getting loads of contacts and HS got a girls number.Also bumped into my 9/10 from my last visit and she said she is going to text me tonight for a meet. :dance:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 09:23:46 pm by toon972 »

Offline romeomustdie

Guys what's the scenic route again?

Offline Jerboa

From reading this thread, it just seems like Moroccan ladies are women of easy virtue.  :D :thumbsup:

Offline toon972

This is the girl from Senegal
[Removed by admin at request of poster]

Offline toon972

Whoops wrong pic face uncovered. :wacko:

Online Hansolo69

Hey Toon,  was great to meet up with you earlier  :hi:

Your young lady looks stunning.

My main problem now is not having an apartment to take girls back to  :thumbsdown: :dash:

Offline toon972

Well my 9/10 has just left,the one that was seeing no-one else :wackogirl:.This girl is top draw as always,puts everything into it.Cost was 700 for two hours,worth every dirham.Was supposed to see that girl from Senegal for a meal tonight and see her tomorrow but did not save her number. :wacko: She was wanting to come to England as well for holiday.This day has certainly made up for yesterday.

Offline toon972

Guys what's the scenic route again?

This is Nikes route from Carre Eden to Plazza.This is the place where the girls walk very slowly and where I usually get all my contacts.

Offline toon972

That girl rang me again,the one I did not know how she got my number.Arranged to meet her at 8.0,she text later to change it to 11.00.The more I thought about it the more I did not like it.So I text her how she got my number and she said from someone I know from Belgium.I told her I was not happy and cancelled.5 mins later got a call from this bloke speaking in French.I asked him how he got my number and he give me a name I have never heard.He was basically saying I should meet up with her and take her to appt.She then rang back and said she was there at cafe waiting for me,I refused again and she hung up.I do not have a clue how they got my number,I have only given my number to one girl and that was after she first called.So it could not have been her.So a dry night

She rang me up again today. :wackogirl:

Offline toon972

Hey Toon,  was great to meet up with you earlier  :hi:

Your young lady looks stunning.

My main problem now is not having an apartment to take girls back to  :thumbsdown: :dash:

Yeh I enjoyed the walk out,This is a big problem for you and do not what can be done as contact is away with Nile.

Offline nike

Well , the whole gang, apart from HS seems to be doing really well. I'm sitting here with TM and two gorgeous girls. I'm the filling in the sandwich.  :lol:
Mine is 25 an hour glass figure easily a 9.5 , Tms is a similar age a bit fuller figured but also a cracker,  possibly a  9. Update in the morning.  Had a great session ìn the  afternoon also, details later.  I'm glad I  made the trip.  :yahoo:

abcdefgh

Had a disaster tonight guys.

Was in monte cristo and talked to a girl sligtly. She wanted to dance but I was still on the look out so just took her number. She was a decent looking girl with loose dress so couldn't tell properly about her body. As nothing else and it got late I left club and called her. She got a taxi and had some issues finding my place but eventually did after 20 mins.

In the interim I get home and there's a leak so have to go in upstairs room and start sweeping water out!! 

She arrives I go down and she has a mate with her. I only wanted her as her mate was a bit s plump. With all the havoc with the leak, and now this I just wasn't feeling it anymore.

Made my excuses and said security won't let her in, taxi driver rinsed the situation and took 200 off me and I gave her 150 for her inconvenience

Lesson learnt and 350 down. Back on it tomorrow

Offline nike

Here goes. I;m sharing an apartment with TM.
Had two girls , who we picked up in the club on Monday night, come upto apartment yesterday, late afternoon, details already provided, Great BJS and great sex from both girls, invited them back for 2 o'clock on Wednesday. Went to a nightclub and picked another two girls, descriptions already provided , fantastic, TM happy with his , Mines the BJ was fantastic and the sex even better. Invited these two back for 9pm on Wednesday. If all goes well that's the afternoon and night sessions sorted.
J :dance:
Just sitting in the apartment waiting for the girls to turn up.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 07:59:48 pm by nike »

Offline seeker

They will be at the hairdressers
And then the taxi for hours ....
In Tang time keeping does not exist  :lol:

Offline nike

They will be at the hairdressers
And then the taxi for hours ....
In Tang time keeping does not exist  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The afternoon girls were only 15 min late yesterday and 10 mins late today.
My evening girl has turned up ,TM just texted his one and never bothered phoning her and she isn,t here.

Offline nike

Nike where are the pics

Not every girl will let you take pictures but I'll see what I  can do tomorrow.

Offline nike

This girl is wearing me out,  I might need to beg some Viagara  :sarcastic:
She has just left,  got a phone call from tm, he's picked up three girls and bringing them back. He says I'll need to help him out with at least one of them.  Happy to oblige and help out a friend.  :cool:

Managed to arrange an apartment for HS and now everyone is happy.
Toon seems a bit of a dark horse.    :diablo:
Bit light on the posts boys,  don't be selfish boys.

abcdefgh

Went to a club tonight and called one that I've seen around a few times. Agreed 1200 for what should have been all night. Handed her ID to security and up we went. She told me some bullshit about how security told her to be out by 7 or she won't get her id back. Couldn't be bothered arguing as she was in the room now, and also she wasn't stunning.

Had a decent bj and 1 round with her and sent her on her way after 2 hours

Does anyone want to share some numbers of decent verified girls by pm?

Online Hansolo69

Morning all, yes finally have an apartment thanks to Nike  :hi:
Took my 1St girl back yesterday afternoon,  not a great start.  Agreed 4pm meet for 2 hours.  She arrived approx 5 15, stunning and very cute too. 
Only had one round with her,  full on dfk, oral both ways which she enjoyed and anal penetration (as she is a virgin)   
Would rather she had stayed 2 hrs and had another round but was in no mood to argue.

Went out to try club Theatro last night,  absolutely crap idea.
Over priced and sod all women when I left at 1am. So quiet night for me. 

Will be hunting today,  hoping for at least 2 punts.

Offline toon972

This girl is wearing me out,  I might need to beg some Viagara  :sarcastic:
She has just left,  got a phone call from tm, he's picked up three girls and bringing them back. He says I'll need to help him out with at least one of them.  Happy to oblige and help out a friend.  :cool:

Managed to arrange an apartment for HS and now everyone is happy.
Toon seems a bit of a dark horse.    :diablo:
Bit light on the posts boys,  don't be selfish boys.

Ha I am still here buddy,WiFi is a bit iffy.Thanks for putting pick up Jerboa.
Saw my two favourites yesterday.First an afternoon session with the 9.5,got her pic this time.This girl looks so cute but is really full on.Exactly same session as last time,she knew she was going to get cim and facial as she tied her hair back with her t-shirt,accommodating girl.She used to be in army and was showing me pics of her in uniform.Next met my 9/10  again from last time.Took her for meal and then back to appt for another great session.Going to meet HS at 1.0 and go on scenic walk.
Got a random call at 4.0 this morning from a girl saying she wants to come to appt now,she also knew my name.This is a different girl from last time,still have not a clue what is happening here.Of course told her where to go.

Offline nike

Went to a club tonight and called one that I've seen around a few times. Agreed 1200 for what should have been all night. Handed her ID to security and up we went. She told me some bullshit about how security told her to be out by 7 or she won't get her id back. Couldn't be bothered arguing as she was in the room now, and also she wasn't stunning.

Had a decent bj and 1 round with her and sent her on her way after 2 hours

Does anyone want to share some numbers of decent verified girls by pm?
+

:lol: :lol: :lol:

good luck with the fishing expedition.

Offline nike

Morning all, yes finally have an apartment thanks to Nike  :hi:
Took my 1St girl back yesterday afternoon,  not a great start.  Agreed 4pm meet for 2 hours.  She arrived approx 5 15, stunning and very cute too. 
Only had one round with her,  full on dfk, oral both ways which she enjoyed and anal penetration (as she is a virgin)   
Would rather she had stayed 2 hrs and had another round but was in no mood to argue.

Went out to try club Theatro last night,  absolutely crap idea.
Over priced and sod all women when I left at 1am. So quiet night for me. 

Will be hunting today,  hoping for at least 2 punts.

Would that be Sara by any chance? :thumbsup: She gives a great sloppy gobble , deepthroat and plenty of eye contact, just how I like.

The clubs don't  get going until 1pm.
Just get on the scenic route and work those phone numbers, just watch toon in action, he learned from the best.
 :cool: :cool: :cool:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 01:34:58 pm by nike »

Offline nike

Yes she is a real stunner, she walked into the cafe and had my attention straight away. Herr friend wanted to go sit outside but she came and sat at  table next to mine, plenty of eye contact and smiles and even had a bit of a conversation. I would have def. taken her had my dairy not been so full. She's a keeper. You lucky sod but then again u always seem to have the luck of the Irish. some ancestral link perhaps :D :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 01:43:20 pm by nike »

Offline toon972

Yes she is a real stunner, she walked into the cafe and had my attention straight away. Herr friend wanted to go sit outside but she came and sat at  table next to mine, plenty of eye contact and smiles and even had a bit of a conversation. I would have def. taken her had my dairy not been so full. She's a keeper. You lucky sod but then again u always seem to have the luck of the Irish. some ancestral link perhaps :D :thumbsup:

Yes I am lucky boy,makes a change me getting in first. ;)I have been well trained. :D
  So me and HS went down scenic route,took about 5 min to get contact with a girl from Senegal again probably an 8.Went to cafe and she phoned her friend for HS.Back to appt. and this girl has a lovely slim figure,says she jogs and does gymnastics.Lovely sloppy bj,ro,cowgirl.mish and finished with doggie,does not mind finger up bum either.She wants an allnight tonight for 1500 anal included.That might be the clincher. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 05:06:16 pm by toon972 »

Offline nike

U had better be sure she doesn't clinch her ... too much. :lol:
 :rose:
Good luck.

Offline nike

It's becoming a convention, there are a confirmed 8 ukp punters in Maroc at moment and probs. a few more who are just lurkers. :wacko:

Offline romeomustdie

Offline nike

When are you guys heads back?

TM has changed his tickets and is flying back direct from Tanger but us Scottish folks only have direct flights from Marrakech. I'm probably coming back on Tuesday.

Online webpunter

It's becoming a convention, there are a confirmed 8 ukp punters in Maroc at moment and probs. a few more who are just lurkers. :wacko:
Fuck - the best i go to is boring business conventions.  But i do get some hookering in after hours.  No photos on the mobiles allowed : )

Offline romeomustdie

Online webpunter

Nike where are the pics lol?
On 2nd thoughts - fuck the pics - we want a web-link to a movie  :yahoo:

Offline nike

Nike where are the pics lol?

Ok. Ive been screwing this one every night for last three nights.

We've got 3 honnies sitting with us. Finished round one getting ready for round 2.
Since it's TMs last night here, we're kicking the girls out ay 1am and heading to a nightclub and bring in fresh talent. :yahoo:

The current one is a fantastic shag and the sex just keeps getting better and better. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 12:41:15 am by nike »