Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 495902 times)

Sergserg

just spoke to my contact, he hired the car,  toon paid for car, I think it was 500 dirhams and I paid for the petrol and lunch.
I drove part of the way and my contact for the rest and toon sat in the back like a king.  :lol:

it was a large sedan.

So is that you guys in our contact's current whatsapp avatar pic? There's the waterfall behind you and I guess the contact is the guy to the right. Now let me guess - the guy in the middle is Nike and the guy to the left is Toon? Did I get that right? :)

Offline mikey990

Just back from Marrakesh and enjoyed the whole experience very much. Considering what a shy person I am, still manage to had few decent punts
Apartment was booked from one of the site. The building has 24 hour security with two security person working in shifts but it seems neither were bother about which quest i bring back.(to be cautious i did paid them a healthy tip,which was peanuts after you convert it into sterling). Infact on one occasion the night security guard offered to arrange something, but i pretend that i did not understand what he was saying though the signs were pretty obvious.

Only problem was the apartments building had lots of shops on ground floor , with everybody watching everybody else.  hence had to avoid morning punts which were easily substituted by visit to massage centers( just be aware not all parlors are into hankypanky business). Apartment was decent with everything as said on tin and not far from carre eden but not posh enough probably will booked something different  on next visit.

For most of my punts didn't even bother to walk the so called scenic half mile from Carre-Eden to MacDonalds. Got everything from Starbucks and every one i saw was  more of  next door neighbor type.

Though the Eid Festival was nearing still there were plenty of options(atleast till tuesday evening) but was told that lot of girls have gone back to their families outside the city for the festival. but personally i thought Saturday night was the best time to hunt with plethora of options both in quality and quantity.

My trip was not properly planned but still I enjoyed a lot.

Offline Marmalade

Nice report mate. Mikey, just to give an overview (without putting any pressure on you to be representative or anything), would you care to give a quick run down of your experiences. As you were fairly new to Marrakech that would be useful in itself for others planning the trip. You were there for a week, I gather; how many punts did you squeeze in, a few mini reviews, costs, looks, what services, and impressions of how good the services were would be great reading.

Offline mikey990

I am now out here with my better half. Had dinner last night outside a french brasserie in the plaza. I am clearly very innocent for although the "scenery" was at times very attractive I would never have realised that it was available to explore if I hadn't read this thread. Sadly the only contribution I can make (being here with the Mrs) is that the food was very good and reasonably priced, and if you want alcohol with your meal you have to sit inside.
Also this place has big screens playing sports channels all the time. If you want to see any game(and the screens were not already showing it) just ask the waiter and he will be more than happy to change to requested channel.

This place is funny for couple of reasons, its dead quite insid)e but outside its dead pack with people(obvious dont need to elaborate why).
The owner or somebody of that sort , this frenchman ensures no non-customer uses the toilets upstairs but completely ignores what other things are happening on premises.  :)

Offline mikey990

Nice report mate. Mikey, just to give an overview (without putting any pressure on you to be representative or anything), would you care to give a quick run down of your experiences. As you were fairly new to Marrakech that would be useful in itself for others planning the trip. You were there for a week, I gather; how many punts did you squeeze in, a few mini reviews, costs, looks, what services, and impressions of how good the services were would be great reading.
Surely i will that tonight when i have some leisure of time.

Offline Marmalade

Offline romeomustdie

I hope the girls will be back for next week. I'm due to fly out on Wednesday and Eid only started today.  :dash:

fredpunter

I hope the girls will be back for next week. I'm due to fly out on Wednesday and Eid only started today.  :dash:

Yes, almost everything is shut today, though the skins and heads of about 10,000 sheep are to be found as you wander round the old town. The skins are being bought and sold in large bloody piles, the heads are being roasted (i suspect just to remove the hair? Before boiling) on open fires every where you go. Not a good time to be here if you have a soft spot for sheep.

Offline romeomustdie

Well I arrive Thursday next week. Are you there at the moment?

fredpunter

Well I arrive Thursday next week. Are you there at the moment?

If that question is for me then yes I am here but will have left by next thursday. As I'm here with my Mrs who suggested we come here for a break its all a bit academic to me whether the girls are working or playing the good Moslem daughter at home. When my Mrs said she fancied going to marrakesh I could think of no reasonable way of saying I'd love to go to marrakesh, just not with you.

Offline nike

If that question is for me then yes I am here but will have left by next thursday. As I'm here with my Mrs who suggested we come here for a break its all a bit academic to me whether the girls are working or playing the good Moslem daughter at home. When my Mrs said she fancied going to marrakesh I could think of no reasonable way of saying I'd love to go to marrakesh, just not with you.
I feel ur pain bro. :(
I've been there, I used to say I fancied a massage and I would get an hour at the hammam.  :D

Offline nike

Don't worry , by the time u arrive Marrakesh should be back , if not in full swing, around 70 % for sure.

fredpunter

I feel ur pain bro. :(
I've been there, I used to say I fancied a massage and I would get an hour at the hammam.  :D

Walked past the one you recommended this afternoon .... assuming there's only one next to that supermarket. It's literally just round the corner from our hotel and I do hope to manage a visit. But .......  it was shut .... presumably all staff were off slaughtering sheep somewhere
 :lol:

Offline romeomustdie

Hopefully will be pleasant and they will need money after the festive spree

Offline nike

Walked past the one you recommended this afternoon .... assuming there's only one next to that supermarket. It's literally just round the corner from our hotel and I do hope to manage a visit. But .......  it was shut .... presumably all staff were off slaughtering sheep somewhere
 :lol:
There are three there,  the one I told you about in pm is on the first floor and well sign posted.

Offline nike

I got this question in a pm,  I've copied it here and my reply because I think it would be useful info for others also.

Another question if I may impose ... my guide book suggests I need to take a towel, soap and a rough mitt to the hammam with me. Is this really necessary or can I just turn up as I am? 

Also, is it unusual to say you aren't to bothered about the steam room etc, you just want a massage? I'm a sweaty sod at the best of times and dont really need to go seeking special rooms that encourage it. 

Offline nike

Ur getting confused between hammam and hammam spa. 
The latter is what ur looking for.  U can just go for the massage but I would go for both. It's not a steam room.  There's a girl in there with you all the time,  she soaps you up and washes you.  U don't need to take anything with u. If ur going to .......... spa ask for ........ I'm look forward to ur report.   

I got this question in a pm,  I've copied it here and my reply because I think it would be useful info for others also.

Another question if I may impose ... my guide book suggests I need to take a towel, soap and a rough mitt to the hammam with me. Is this really necessary or can I just turn up as I am?

Also, is it unusual to say you aren't to bothered about the steam room etc, you just want a massage? I'm a sweaty sod at the best of times and dont really need to go seeking special rooms that encourage it.

Offline romeomustdie

Can anyone pm me details for a place that is girl friendly. I am there next week and I think nikes contact has gone down under lol. His phone doesn't seem to connect.

Any help would be appreciated

Offline nike

Can anyone pm me details for a place that is girl friendly. I am there next week and I think nikes contact has gone down under lol. His phone doesn't seem to connect.

Any help would be appreciated

Haha.  The Eid holidays started on Thursday and last for a minimum 3 days. Everything and everyone should be back by Monday. 

Offline Marmalade

Surely i will that tonight when i have some leisure of time.
or even tonight...  ;)

I know the feeling... saying you'll do something to help actually creates a similar rush in the brain as doing it, but believe me, we appreciate the actual!  :D

mauricio2015

hey guys just thought id share my pretty bad, scary experience in marrakesh.
arrived with mate got appartment sorted before i arrived so hit the scene early
arranged a punt with two girls for me and my mate, met them
back at ours, then thats where they went all crazy, demanding double what they had agreed on 600dh to 1200 dh, when i refused the one grabbed a glass and threatend to cut her self and call the police so as you can guess i didnt want the trouble so eventually paid up and they left, so basiaclly got set up

after that had a couple of ok punts no problem but then the one day me and my mate were chatting to these 2 girls by the mcdonalds when we were approached by these 4 (big) morrocon dudes with big beards etc dressed all religious. they come up all aggressive asking us why we were taking the girls numbers etc, it got really tense luckily a guy stepped in and stopped it, the guy who stopped us told us after that recently the religious men in morrocon soceity  are increasingly taking a big offence to what is going on in morroco and that they want to do something about it.

so just be careful guys as there are a lot of scam artists outthere and be wary of who you trust etc nd be discreet!

Offline Marmalade

back at ours, then thats where they went all crazy, demanding double what they had agreed on 600dh to 1200 dh, when i refused the one grabbed a glass and threatend to cut her self and call the police so as you can guess i didnt want the trouble so eventually paid up and they left, so basiaclly got set up

after that had a couple of ok punts no problem but then the one day me and my mate were chatting to these 2 girls by the mcdonalds when we were approached by these 4 (big) morrocon dudes with big beards etc dressed all religious. they come up all aggressive asking us why we were taking the girls numbers etc, it got really tense luckily a guy stepped in and stopped it, the guy who stopped us told us after that recently the religious men in morrocon soceity  are increasingly taking a big offence to what is going on in morroco and that they want to do something about it.

so just be careful guys as there are a lot of scam artists outthere and be wary of who you trust etc nd be discreet!

How interesting that your first post is a scare story.

Care to tell us about some of your more successful 'punts'?

Offline romeomustdie

Damn. That sounds quite bad. Those girls that doubled there fees did you sleep with them or they just took the money and left?

Where did you pick them up from??

Are these religious men just hanging around now?

Vampiro

Ok, I don't have any experience of this, maybe Nike can shed some light on it. In Marrakech, you don't spot many religious people. It is a very liberal place, but as I have said many times before, discretion is advised nevertheless. It's a punters paradise as far as I experienced it. Coming back to specific case, if she threatened to cut herself, should have thrown her out the apartment. One thing to note is that if caught, the girl (even if she is a pro) has more to lose than the guy, especially a tourist. The most that will happen to you is a night in the cell (very unlikely), but for the girl it will mean a life of misery and her family finding out, so she will never risk getting the cops involved. The authorities are fully aware of what goes on, they turn a blind eye as it brings billions of dollars into the economy. So keep punting, without fear.

Offline Marmalade

In Marrakech, you don't spot many religious people. It is a very liberal place. . . So keep punting, without fear.
My (however limited) experience as well. Which is why I thought the post in question smelt a bit funny.

I did have some concern where the posher riads were concerned, unsure of they were GF or not, but the experience of regulars there seems to outweigh most misapprehensions. I always try to be sensitive to surroundings and reasonably discreet in countries I visit but compared to most Muslim countries, Morocco is one of the more laid ones. But annoy the religious cloth-heads no end. Maybe they invent stories too.

Offline Marmalade

after that had a couple of ok punts no problem

So maybe you would like to tell us about those??

I am 75% sure you are full of shit personally.

Offline Marmalade

I think the young lads hassling for tips on the slightest excuse can be a pain, and a few of the usual con artists. But nothing that a reasonably savvy traveller can't walk his way out of like a paper bag. I'm not doubting that bad shit could happen (anywhere), just that it seems strange that someone comes on a punting forum, eager to tell a Mumsnet type story and yet, although he claims to have a couple of ok punts, has fuck all to say about them. Oh dear, had we better stop punting if the only detailed experiences are horror stories oooooerrr.  :scare:
Not "you can have a great experience and here's the details, but be careful of course" but "be fucking careful, anything good is not worth writing about, be scared, listen to the call to prayer, go home and fuck your wife etc etc etc."  :rolleyes:

Sergserg

I think the young lads hassling for tips on the slightest excuse can be a pain, and a few of the usual con artists. But nothing that a reasonably savvy traveller can't walk his way out of like a paper bag. I'm not doubting that bad shit could happen (anywhere), just that it seems strange that someone comes on a punting forum, eager to tell a Mumsnet type story and yet, although he claims to have a couple of ok punts, has fuck all to say about them. Oh dear, had we better stop punting if the only detailed experiences are horror stories oooooerrr.  :scare:
Not "you can have a great experience and here's the details, but be careful of course" but "be fucking careful, anything good is not worth writing about, be scared, listen to the call to prayer, go home and fuck your wife etc etc etc."  :rolleyes:

Don't be too harsh on him, mate, this world is full of surprises, so i can believe what he's saying. I can't speak for Kech but in Agadir I could see a lot of very angry looks in my direction as i was walking with a bird looking for a taxi and yes I there were quite a few "religious men" (read people in traditional garb - gandora) in the streets. I'm not saying what happened near MacDee is an frequent occurence but I can see such incidents happening with punters in Morocco every once in a while...

Anyway, just my 2c. Nike, yer probably the most experienced Maroc traveler of us all, so we wait for your judgement on this post by Mauricio2015 with bated breath.  :)

Offline Marmalade

I'm not judging, just airing an opinion. If the newbie comes up with a contribution on his successful punts that will be helpful and relevant. By the way, the gandora is not to my knowledge a religious garb at all, simply as you say traditional. They are very comfortable and practical actually!

Sergserg

I'm not judging, just airing an opinion. If the newbie comes up with a contribution on his successful punts that will be helpful and relevant. By the way, the gandora is not to my knowledge a religious garb at all, simply as you say traditional. They are very comfortable and practical actually!

I second on you on that but I guess those successful punts were just nothing to write home about... but yeah, anyway, I would like to hear about them too.
And I know gandora is not religious - it's just that a guy wearing it has a much higher chance of being religious than a guy sporting jeans and t-shirt :)

mauricio2015

listen gents if you want to believe me or not? i dont give a sh..

this is what happend to me and my mate, ive been morroco previously and had little or no problem but as i mentioned in my post. this time i encountered a couple of problems that shook me up and has made me weary of the place.

with reference to the punts that went ok? well yes no problem at all, got numbers from around plaza area, arranged deal and met back at my aprarment, no problem at all

Offline nike

I concur with marmalade the gondora is not a religious dress but a very comfortable traditional dress, I own several of them, I use mainly at home but also I have worn them out in Maroc, But never when punting. :cool:
Saying that someone is more likely to be a religious nut because of their clothing is the worst type of stereotyping, ru sure the OP is not frpm the F.B.I. :sarcastic:

Offline nike

I'm not going to dismiss the OP out of hand because u get good and bad people everywhere :blush:.

However I would say that the problem, may have been on the OPs part,  perhaps stating that they were going to pay the girls 1200 in total and they thought they were getting 1200 each. Misunderstandings can occur ,especially if thet don't speak english and u don't speak either Arabic or French or Spanish if ur up north.

I've had threesomes and foursomes and I always make sure that the girls know what they are getting each.

I know of one mate who was there with another of his mates, picked up two girls from a night club agreed a price, everything went well.
In the morning my mate gave the money to his girl for both girls and she went off leaving the other girl in the loo. Second girl comes out and when told that her friend had got all the money stated that she had only met her at the club that night and sat down and started to cry. They ended up giving her the money also.
Stupid mistake on their part, I believe that the second girl was genuine and the first was just an opportunistic thieve. U do have to be careful with ur money and belongings and u will get the odd con artists but in all my years I've never come across such blatant ones as the OP is suggesting.   

I will finish with a quote taken direct from the OPs post   "
"so just be careful guys as there are a lot of scam artists outthere and be wary of who you trust etc nd be discreet!" ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 06:46:19 pm by nike »

Offline nike

listen gents if you want to believe me or not? i dont give a sh..

this is what happend to me and my mate, ive been morroco previously and had little or no problem but as i mentioned in my post. this time i encountered a couple of problems that shook me up and has made me weary of the place.

with reference to the punts that went ok? well yes no problem at all, got numbers from around plaza area, arranged deal and met back at my aprarment, no problem at all
Are you in Morocco at the moment?

mauricio2015

wow some of the comments on here make me think why did i even post what i posted, what i posted if that was going to be the reacttion i was going to get. its almost like saying you cant get hit by a bus in morroco bcus it has never happend to you before , funny guys

im not a professional punter and as i said before it was my second time going. i got scammed an it was a blatant set up where the girls were not interested in anything but to scam me and my mate. reason i payed up was simple! i dod not want to escalate it, for all you know she could have called the cops and who knows what would have happened then etc, id rather avoid all that.

mauricio2015

and no im not in morroco at the moment

fredpunter

What I can confirm is a genuine danger is a dose of the trotts .... been laid up for two full days now  :vomit:

Offline nike

wow some of the comments on here make me think why did i even post what i posted, what i posted if that was going to be the reacttion i was going to get. its almost like saying you cant get hit by a bus in morroco bcus it has never happend to you before , funny guys

im not a professional punter and as i said before it was my second time going. i got scammed an it was a blatant set up where the girls were not interested in anything but to scam me and my mate. reason i payed up was simple! i dod not want to escalate it, for all you know she could have called the cops and who knows what would have happened then etc, id rather avoid all that.

As I said in my previous post,  there are scam artists everywhere.  They obviously sussed you out as newbies or inexperienced,  if you had called their bluff,  they would have soon changed their tunes. They have far more to lose, if the police get involved.
Another good reason to have a local contact.  :D
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 09:34:25 pm by nike »

Offline nike

What I can confirm is a genuine danger is a dose of the trotts .... been laid up for two full days now  :vomit:

Try an I'm modicum  capsule,  u can buy them locally, if you didn't take them with you.  :yahoo:

Offline winkywanky

Immodium  ;).

Surely never good to bottle things up?

Offline nike

Immodium  ;).

Surely never good to bottle things up?

Yes that, i've just got a new phone and the auto-correct on it is running amok. I'm now on my laptop. :drinks:

Offline nike

Everywhere should be back and open, have u made it to the hammam yet?

Offline toon972

I have never sensed any trouble in Morocco but I will say I have had a few dirty looks and words when walking past people with a girl.Once when walking with the 9/10 girl we got a lot of this and she got it worse.She always insisted I walk beside her because she is such a strong willed person and a few times she turned round and argued back with people.This girl told me a few times that Europeans are hated by most of Moroccan men,which is not really surprising.Once when I was introduced to a Moroccan man and shook hands he wiped his hand straight away on his shirt.You really have to have thick skin and use common sense when in Morocco and you have to learn quick.I give Nike quite a few cringe worthy moments which he quickly and rightly told me about.

mauricio2015

yea as toon mentioned, i totally agree, there are people who will give you dirty looks etc , i mean some peopel notice it likemyself as im quite an observant person and am always looking around, yet some people dont as ghey may be in theor own little world, but yh the one time i was booking an excursion and jokingly said to the morrocon man if he can sort some nice ladies out, he flipped and was not impressed, luckily i changed the topic and said it was a joke! my fault really that

Offline toon972

Have to say the only time I have got funny looks is when I have been walking with girl,something you obviously should not do.

mauricio2015

i know im talkinv about the same, i.e being with a girl

Offline seeker

Guys these things do happen .
I have been going to Morocco for 8 years now .
Can we really blame them when we are walking about with their women
And they know we are paying to fuck them  :unknown:
A friend on mine went off with a girl by himself at night to get cigarettes
She had arranged by phone some hoodlums. My friend was beaten and robbed and
I suppose worse could have happened.
And the girl joined in also .We all chipped in and paid his way for the rest of the trip .
So enjoy yourselves out there   but be discrete and be careful.

mauricio2015

cheers seeker at least other people can back my story to a certain extent and not accuse me of making things up!!