Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 495737 times)

newbie8

As she is getting married to a guy from France and moving there she is going to stop seeing men and that I was going to be her last one-yeh.

Wow, how romantic! Guess she will always remember you :)

Offline seeker

Wow, how romantic! Guess she will always remember you :)
Yes she will .
Until the next swinging dick comes along ....
 :lol:
If she that hot
5 minutes after she has left you  :D

Offline seeker

The candy store is open for business
24/7 :hi:

Offline toon972

Makes me wonder how he met her,was he on a punting holiday and knows everything and not bothered?He is 45 and divorced,so could be.Anyway not my problem,but he was constantly texting her.She was also showing me all the texts and translating the parts I couldn't understand. :unknown:

Offline toon972

Looks like I have been with a girl Nike has not been with(girl in pic). ;)

Offline Bi6dave

Traveling out next month... 1st time will write a review on return
Banned reason: No meaningful contributions in 6 1/2 years
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nike

Looks like I have been with a girl Nike has not been with(girl in pic). ;)

aww c'mon Toon, don't be like that.  :lol:
u picked her out,  I didn't even see her until u pointed her out to me.
I probably haven't been with the one you posted a photo of but without seeing her face,  I can't be sure.  Perhaps next time you can return the favour and introduce me to her.
 :lol: ;)

Sergserg

Makes me wonder how he met her,was he on a punting holiday and knows everything and not bothered?He is 45 and divorced,so could be.Anyway not my problem,but he was constantly texting her.She was also showing me all the texts and translating the parts I couldn't understand. :unknown:

Reminds me of this one Swahili bird I did in Kenya. Some sad Indian loverboy was calling her almost weeping in the phone about how he missed her etc (I could hear every word) and she was consoling him as I was playing with her juicy muff  :lol: Unbelievable acting on her part... I can't believe there are still people in the world who buy their bs

Offline Jerboa

More than likely he is a punter too, but now he wants to rent her monthly rather than one night.  :P

Sergserg

More than likely he is a punter too, but now he wants to rent her monthly rather than one night.  :P

AND he ignores the fact the floozies are... well... not wifey material...?

Offline winkywanky

In Marrakesh I never book hotels, always apartments but in Tangier I have booked hotels without any hassle. The inter Continental Hotel in Tangier is especially good, they have a bar and nightclub, where you can pick up girls. Provided you have booked a double room and paid the slightly extra cost of two person occupancy, they will allow the girl into your room without  any extra charge.

I just checked out Travel Republic. This, from the Intercontinental Hotel Reviews:   

Joseph from Gibraltar
    Gibraltar
    Arrived on 29 August 2014

Rooms and hotel in general is a bit dated. Hotel bar ran out of almost of most soft drinks (no coke / fanta) during the weekend, which is not expected from a 4*. Generally it is clean and staff are very helpful. The disco plays moroccan music but its far too loud, and can be a problem if your room is facing the disco. Beware of the women in the bar and disco, they are on the game.
Top Tip: There is a nice pizza and cafeteria round the corner which is very good.

:rolleyes: :lol:

Offline nike

Reminds me of this one Swahili bird I did in Kenya. Some sad Indian loverboy was calling her almost weeping in the phone about how he missed her etc (I could hear every word) and she was consoling him as I was playing with her juicy muff  :lol: Unbelievable acting on her part... I can't believe there are still people in the world who buy their bs

I had a similar experience a couple of years ago.Met this gorgeous 19yo student, spoke perfect English but with an American accent, apparently she studied at the American Institute. Got her number and when I asked her how much she said just give me what u want. She was a part timer, could only do day time meets, she lived with her parents. She was my regular afternoon shag for a year and half, on my trips to Maroc. She was a great gobbler and she took it in all three holes and was a reaaly good shag. She was a 9.5 in looks, body and service, as close to a ten as i;ve ever come. She married an English guy. She showed me his picture and details of where he worked and stayed, asking if he was well off and about the place he stayed, etc etc.  It was a sad day for me when she got married and moved to England.  :( :( :( 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 08:24:30 pm by nike »

newbie8

I had a similar experience a couple of years ago.Met this gorgeous 19yo student, spoke perfect English but with an American accent, apparently she studied at the American Institute. Got her number and when I asked her how much she said just give me what u want. She was a part timer, could only do dat time meets, she lived with her parents. She was my regular afternoon shag for a year and half, on my trips to Maroc. She was a great gobbler and she took it in all three holes and was a reaaly good shag. She was a 9.5 in looks, body and service, as close to a ten as i;ve ever come. She married an English guy. She showed me his picture and details of where he worked and stayed, asking if he was well off and about the place he stayed, etc etc.  It was a sad day for me when she got married and moved to England.  :( :( :(

Have you tried to meet her up in England?

Offline nike

Have you tried to meet her up in England?

No. If she has got out and is living a non wgs life, then good on her.
More to the point I didn't have any contact details apart from her Moroccan mobile no. 

Offline toon972

aww c'mon Toon, don't be like that.  :lol:
u picked her out,  I didn't even see her until u pointed her out to me.
I probably haven't been with the one you posted a photo of but without seeing her face,  I can't be sure.  Perhaps next time you can return the favour and introduce me to her.
 :lol: ;)

Least I can do is introduce you Nike. :thumbsup:

newbie8

More to the point I didn't have any contact details apart from her Moroccan mobile no.

Ahhh, that's the reason  :D

Offline nike

I just checked out Travel Republic. This, from the Intercontinental Hotel Reviews:   

Joseph from Gibraltar
    Gibraltar
    Arrived on 29 August 2014

Rooms and hotel in general is a bit dated. Hotel bar ran out of almost of most soft drinks (no coke / fanta) during the weekend, which is not expected from a 4*. Generally it is clean and staff are very helpful. The disco plays moroccan music but its far too loud, and can be a problem if your room is facing the disco. Beware of the women in the bar and disco, they are on the game.
Top Tip: There is a nice pizza and cafeteria round the corner which is very good.

:rolleyes: :lol:

Haha that was a long time ago, I didn't realise  that my posts had become such essential reading, I had forgotten that I had posted that,

Offline winkywanky

I had no idea you posted that, I just assumed he was a genuinely disgruntled hotel guest, possibly writing that at the behest of his 'disgusted' wife. Ha ha!

Small world!  :lol:

Offline toon972

Exactly what I experienced last week,eventually she messaged that she was sick of the ping pong texting and would ring him in 2 hours time. :yahoo: He is actually arriving in Morocco tomorrow and staying till the weekend,I am guessing this is for Eide.I find this hard to believe but she said he was paying 6000 dirhams a night for her appartment,about £400.I asked if she meant a week but was adamant it was a night.

Offline nike

He is actually arriving in Morocco tomorrow and staying till the weekend,I am guessing this is for Eide.I find this hard to believe but she said he was paying 6000 dirhams a night for her appartment,about £400.I asked if she meant a week but was adamant it was a night.

Maybe it's the penthouse suite at the sofitel. :lol:
more likely just some bullshit attempt to impress you,  u casanova. :yahoo:

Offline toon972

Thankyou Nike,but I think Casanova was more than a one pop man. :D

Vampiro

Exactly what I experienced last week,eventually she messaged that she was sick of the ping pong texting and would ring him in 2 hours time. :yahoo: He is actually arriving in Morocco tomorrow and staying till the weekend,I am guessing this is for Eide.I find this hard to believe but she said he was paying 6000 dirhams a night for her appartment,about £400.I asked if she meant a week but was adamant it was a night.

Toon, they make up all sorts of bullshit dude. Just take what they say with a pinch of salt. Anyways, during my travels, met a beautiful petite nurse, had two over nighters with her. All she wanted was fags and beer. Money wise she said give me whatever you want, so as advised by Nike, gave her the going rate of 1000 dh for the night. Popped twice, once in the shower, she gives a good massage as well. She said she's not a regular, and only does this on the side to make a lil dosh once in a while, but who knows.

Makaveli

Can't wait for my visit soon, took me few hours to read all this interesting tread guys

newbie8

Just wonder if you can use Uber in Marrakech?

Offline romeomustdie

I'll be there next week. I will be asking any girl for a number haha

shairaz

Hi All

We are a group of 10 going late November - I have read all the posts which sound spot on for us - my question is how do we go about getting a private place with ten rooms that will allow guests?

I have looked at airbnb site which has many properties to rent, but which are guest friendly?

any help appreciated

Shairaz

Vampiro

Just wonder if you can use Uber in Marrakech?

Didn't see it whilst there

Vampiro

I'll be there next week. I will be asking any girl for a number haha

Don't be direct, approaching every woman for a number, be discreet or you might end up in trouble with the authorities.

Vampiro

Hi All

We are a group of 10 going late November - I have read all the posts which sound spot on for us - my question is how do we go about getting a private place with ten rooms that will allow guests?

I have looked at airbnb site which has many properties to rent, but which are guest friendly?

any help appreciated

Shairaz

With that many people, it's best to rent a villa than apartments. With this big groups, it might be harder to get the girls from the usual haunts. Best bet for you guys are the clubs and bars, but check out the other locations as well. Btw which dates do u guys intend to travel?

shairaz

Going on the 26/11 for 3 nights - I have read everyones tips etc re approaching girls ...

Its the accommodation thats worrying me

Offline romeomustdie

Thanks vampiro. I will try to be discreet

Offline romeomustdie

I'm just thinking of all the opportunities I don't want to miss as it seems all the women are down for a shag.

Even professional working women don't mind

Sergserg

Toon, they make up all sorts of bullshit dude. Just take what they say with a pinch of salt. Anyways, during my travels, met a beautiful petite nurse, had two over nighters with her. All she wanted was fags and beer. Money wise she said give me whatever you want, so as advised by Nike, gave her the going rate of 1000 dh for the night. Popped twice, once in the shower, she gives a good massage as well. She said she's not a regular, and only does this on the side to make a lil dosh once in a while, but who knows.

I can second that 100%. Third-world women are all "potenial suspects" and if I ever was to get married again (been there done that once, don't wanna repeat) I wouldn't even consider anyone outside "normal" countries (USA, UK, Australia and all of Western Europe) for that regardless of how good they look.

Sergserg

I had a similar experience a couple of years ago.Met this gorgeous 19yo student, spoke perfect English but with an American accent, apparently she studied at the American Institute. Got her number and when I asked her how much she said just give me what u want. She was a part timer, could only do day time meets, she lived with her parents. She was my regular afternoon shag for a year and half, on my trips to Maroc. She was a great gobbler and she took it in all three holes and was a reaaly good shag. She was a 9.5 in looks, body and service, as close to a ten as i;ve ever come. She married an English guy. She showed me his picture and details of where he worked and stayed, asking if he was well off and about the place he stayed, etc etc.  It was a sad day for me when she got married and moved to England.  :( :( :(

The more I read this thread the more I get the impression Morocco is something like Thailand N2 in terms of sad lonely Western people going VERY long time (I mean marriage) with local prossies. 

Offline Bi6dave

ok I had a wonderful time out in Marrakech, thanx to a dear friend by the name of Nike. Also got to meet the legend. Anyways guys, some pointers for those going out to the city of sin. Nearly every girl out there is a potential and there are loads of stunners out there. Main places to pick up are Carrie Eden mall, McDonald's and Marrakech plaza. Best times to do the hunting is 6-8pm. Make eye contact, give her a wink. Indicate with your phone you want her number. If she is interested she will respond by giving a signal. A lot of them don't speak a word of English. Here your smart phone will come into play, use the google translate and translate your message to Arabic or French and then copy into sms and send it to her.

Don't make a fundemental mistake which nearly cost me my freedom. I was so besotted by this gorgeous girl, that I forgot the advice I was given by Nike. Never sit in the back of a taxi with a girl. Suffice to say, the bastard taxi driver tried to screw us over. He pulled along a police officer and shouted something in Arabic to him. The policeman told him to move on as he was blocking the traffic in the rush hour. After we got out of the taxi, I asked the girl what they where chatting about and she said he nearly done us over as he shouted to the police officer look in the back. If the police guy caught us, he would have insisted on a bribe or even worse arrested us. She said we only got away as the police guy was disinterested or didn't pick up on it. When I asked what would the taxi driver get from giving us up, she smiled and said what everyone here wants, there cut in the deal.

So guys be extra cautious when taking girls back. Don't trust no one. Even if you have an apartment, be careful who is watching you bring the girl to the apartment.

Having said that, this was the best time ever. Looking to go again sometime in the new year.

Nike dude you have slowed down, think must be too busy these days. lol.

Thanks for the detailed suggestions really helpful. Just one question going in the taxi with a girl I take it we must sit in the front and girl/girls in the back? If i'am correct to be safe!!! I am out there this weekend can't wait

fredpunter

I am now out here with my better half. Had dinner last night outside a french brasserie in the plaza. I am clearly very innocent for although the "scenery" was at times very attractive I would never have realised that it was available to explore if I hadn't read this thread. Sadly the only contribution I can make (being here with the Mrs) is that the food was very good and reasonably priced, and if you want alcohol with your meal you have to sit inside.

Vampiro

Thanks for the detailed suggestions really helpful. Just one question going in the taxi with a girl I take it we must sit in the front and girl/girls in the back? If i'am correct to be safe!!! I am out there this weekend can't wait

If you are getting one taxi, then yes, you sit at the front and let her sit at the back. Make sure the taxi driver turns the meter on, they will fleece you otherwise. If she is not too scantly dressed, it's ok to walk with her to the apartment, otherwise let her follow you a few meters behind. Keep in mind that everyone in the place is looking for opertunities to make money, whatever the means, so be discreet and you shouldn't have any trouble.

Vampiro

Going on the 26/11 for 3 nights - I have read everyones tips etc re approaching girls ...

Its the accommodation thats worrying me

As said previously, best to get a villa if it's that many guys going as you are bound to attract attention at an apartment complex with such a large group of lads. If you have a villa, just tip the security now and then, and you should be ok. If you don't know it already, try to learn a few words of Arabic or French as not many people speak English in that part of the world.

Offline Jerboa

As said previously, best to get a villa if it's that many guys going as you are bound to attract attention at an apartment complex with such a large group of lads. If you have a villa, just tip the security now and then, and you should be ok. If you don't know it already, try to learn a few words of Arabic or French as not many people speak English in that part of the world.

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?  :hi:

fredpunter

Another contribution ..... in case anyone comes up to you offering to help you with anything, no matter how friendly they appear to be .. it is worth practising the following simple phrase ... FUCK OFF....

Sergserg

Another contribution ..... in case anyone comes up to you offering to help you with anything, no matter how friendly they appear to be .. it is worth practising the following simple phrase ... FUCK OFF....

Ditto for any country, Fred, especially touristy places

Vampiro

Sorry mate I am not a homosexual, so no I can't sleep with you tonight.

Offline nike

Ditto for any country, Fred, especially touristy places

Ur right, On our recent day trip to Ouzoud, which is fantastic day trip, two hours from Marrakesh, we got approached by a guy speaking perfect English asking if we need a guide. When we declined, stating we knew where we were going, he said I just want to walk with you.
U just have to be firm.   

Sergserg

Ur right, On our recent day trip to Ouzoud, which is fantastic day trip, two hours from Marrakesh, we got approached by a guy speaking perfect English asking if we need a guide. When we declined, stating we knew where we were going, he said I just want to walk with you.
U just have to be firm.   

Which reminds me to ask you, Nike, slightly off topic as it may be, where did u buy the tour, what operator or agent or at what hotel? Or you simply hired the contact for that?

shairaz

thanks for the info, just fingers xd I can find something suitable
For our group!

Offline nike

Which reminds me to ask you, Nike, slightly off topic as it may be, where did u buy the tour, what operator or agent or at what hotel? Or you simply hired the contact for that?
just spoke to my contact, he hired the car,  toon paid for car, I think it was 500 dirhams and I paid for the petrol and lunch.
I drove part of the way and my contact for the rest and toon sat in the back like a king.  :lol:

it was a large sedan.

Offline Marmalade

plenty of direct flights

Glasgow, Manchester and Birmingham, 3 London airports, even the Bristol drinkers (a nearby Welsh sheep shaggers) can feel some exotic arse for the weekend ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

French does sound a little easier. Arabic is hard going even with an iPhone app (but a beautiful language).

Offline toon972

just spoke to my contact, he hired the car,  toon paid for car, I think it was 500 dirhams and I paid for the petrol and lunch.
I drove part of the way and my contact for the rest and toon sat in the back like a king.  :lol:

it was a large sedan.

Yeh 500 dirhams and what a great day out,never expected anything as spectacular.Just a shame there was a load of commoners there. ;)

Offline Bi6dave

If you are getting one taxi, then yes, you sit at the front and let her sit at the back. Make sure the taxi driver turns the meter on, they will fleece you otherwise. If she is not too scantly dressed, it's ok to walk with her to the apartment, otherwise let her follow you a few meters behind. Keep in mind that everyone in the place is looking for opertunities to make money, whatever the means, so be discreet and you shouldn't have any trouble.

Thanks for the tips will let you know how I get on....