Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 495824 times)

Offline romeomustdie

Hi everyone. I headed for Marrakech at the same time as nike. Wanted a bit more information on the girls and there whereabouts. Are they just sitting in cafes waiting to be spoken to? Or is there a way they slyly approach you?

Also are the girls available at all times of day? Even in the mc Donald's as well? Nike I speak Arabic if it helps. You can show me the ropes and I'll do the negotiating

Offline romeomustdie

Also is it safe to take cabs together with a girl during the day time?  Do you think it would be safe to preposition a girl if she works in a retail store there or a cafe?

Offline nike

I don't know what to make of u your majesty.  :hi:
kinghenry was hardly a trustworthy monarch, not only did he chop off several of his wives heads, he also betrayed the Pope.   :dance:
u speak Arabic,  u should have no problems and thanks for the offer but I don't need a negotiater.

Offline Jerboa

Hmm another new poster popped up on this thread, wanting info.

Offline toon972

Why don't they just read the thread,everything he asked is there. :dash:

Offline romeomustdie

Lol. I have read the post. Just being cautious when I go out there that's all. New poster everybody has to start somewhere.

Offline romeomustdie

Nike I know you have been to Morroco many times before. But 2 specific questions please?

Is it usually busy in terms of working girls during this time of year as I will be there next week.

Also how much is a cab from the airport to the gueliz area? Or how much should it be as the I know they will rip any new comer who doesn't know prices and rates.

Thank you

Offline nike

Nike I know you have been to Morroco many times before. But 2 specific questions please?

Is it usually busy in terms of working girls during this time of year as I will be there next week.

Also how much is a cab from the airport to the gueliz area? Or how much should it be as the I know they will rip any new comer who doesn't know prices and rates.

Thank you
yes it is busy and I haven't taken a cab in a long time,  I have a contact who meets me at airport and takes me to my apartment.  The same contact arranges the apartment.  I believe it's about 50 or 60 dirhams.  But coming back to airport from city is less. Please correct me, anyone who knows better.

Offline nike

For all new posters, please take time to read the thread, most newbie questions are already answered there.  Once u've done ur homework,  any genuinely new questions will be taken a bit more seriously.

:P :D :cool:

Offline romeomustdie

Thank you nike. I have read the thread but am still shocked that it can be that easy to pick up women. I guess punting in Morroco is a different ball game

Offline romeomustdie

Here's a question. What are the opening hours for the hamaams??? Are there working girls in McDonald's all day and night???

Offline nike

Here's a question. What are the opening hours for the hamaams??? Are there working girls in McDonald's all day and night???

I'm not exactly sure but the're open until about 9 or 10 in the evening. 

Yes there are but u cannot approach girls whilst they are seated,  the security will intervene.  Make eye contact with them and indicate that you want their number, wait for them to leave and then approach ,get their number and then walk away and phone them.  I usually ask them to have coffee with me.  U walk to a nearby cafe and enter together and sit. Order coffee or something else, most cafes sell alcohol as well,  chat and then pop the question.  I'm usually straight to the point.  Do you want to come back to my apartment,  99.99% of the time, the reply is yes.  Then tell them how long you want and negotiate a price.  :cool:
It's worked for me on all but two occasions.  On the rare occasion that she says no,  finish ur drink chat a bit more and go ur separate ways.  Whilst seated look around the cafe and try to make eye contact with the other girls there, u'll be surprised at how many girls are checking out who the other wgs have picked up a punter.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 06:48:16 am by nike »

Offline nothingisfree

yes it is busy and I haven't taken a cab in a long time,  I have a contact who meets me at airport and takes me to my apartment.  The same contact arranges the apartment.  I believe it's about 50 or 60 dirhams.  But coming back to airport from city is less. Please correct me, anyone who knows better.

About 70 dirham during the day, and no more than 150 dirham at night. They will ask for more so be willing to negotiate to around those prices.

fredpunter

About 70 dirham during the day, and no more than 150 dirham at night. They will ask for more so be willing to negotiate to around those prices.

That about a fiver? Bugger, just paid 22 quid extra on my "package" for airport transfers on a bus that will probably stop at 5 other hotels before it gets to mine. That is both ways though.

Offline Wilson85

I got the bus into town for 30Dh return ticket. It's just outside the main entrance of the airport, on the left IIRC (2011).

This was before my mongering days.I'm wary of punting over there, found it too surreal being in Blighty then cutting around the souks four hours later.

Being able to speak French is very handy.

Offline romeomustdie

Are there working girls in the souk?  I have read there are many around jamaa Al fanaa. Is this correct?

Offline nike

Also is it safe to take cabs together with a girl during the day time?  Do you think it would be safe to preposition a girl if she works in a retail store there or a cafe?

Where ru staying , hotel, apartment and which area. send me a message tomorrow and we could meet for coffee.

Offline romeomustdie

I'll be staying in apartment in gueliz. I know a person who owns some apartments there. I'll be arriving on Friday. Can we meet then?

Offline seeker

I'll be staying in apartment in gueliz. I know a person who owns some apartments there. I'll be arriving on Friday. Can we meet then?
From your previous posts on this thread it came across that you were a newbie  :unknown:
now you know "someone" who owns apartments in Kesh ... :bomb:
 I don't think I would trust to meet up with a yo e I didn't know .
But that's me .

Offline nike

I'm in tanger on Friday. As seeker has pointed out,  ur not as new to this game as u made out,  initially.

r10bbr

nike, could be a kidnap attempt..lol
ps i dont understand all the info is on this thread, a lot of these newbies please read the info provided before messaging i too was a newbie lol
ps to those members out their or due to travel out enjoy, I'm due to fly out in 4 weeks time, please do let us know info on how it is lol

Offline romeomustdie

Guys I really don't mean to be rude but I have never been Marrakech before. As you said I thoroughly read the thread as you all instructed. Any logical plausible common sense would dictate that a hotel room is a complete no no.

An apartment is a must. I have never punted there before or been to the country itself.

Offline mikey990

Is it a good idea to go during next Eid period?

Offline seeker

It's the biggest Islamic event of the year ..
You figure it out  :unknown:
Some people have shot for brains  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline mikey990

I know , but unfortunately I can take leave only during this period or else next year.

Offline Dougie

Went few years during Eid back for a holiday did not punt. Quite a few places (shops, cafes & restaurant) were closed. Didn't get back to normal till around the 3rd day.
I am looking forward to my short trip in November.

Offline nike

I know , but unfortunately I can take leave only during this period or else next year.
if ur going straight after eid u'll probably be ok,  punting wise but before eid is definitely a punting dessert.

Offline nike

Just arrived in marrakesh.  Sitting in my apartment,  my contact has really outdone himself this time.  The apartment is huge and spectacular. 

I'm just back from the carre Eden to marrakesh plaza scenic walk.  :lol:
The place is crawling with totty.  I've just picked up three numbers within 5 minutes.  I rang one number and have arranged for her to come over at 11.00 o'clock for an all nighter , cost 1200 dirhams, about £ 80. She's about 20 very pretty with a fantastic figure,  definitely an 8 /10.. :cool:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 10:42:35 pm by nike »

password02

Just arrived in marrakesh.  Sitting in my apartment,  my contact has really outdone himself this time.  The apartment is huge and spectacular. 

I'm just back from the carre Eden to marrakesh plaza scenic walk.  :lol:
The place is crawling with totty.  I've just picked up three numbers within 5 minutes.  I rang one number and have arranged for her to come over at 11.00 o'clock for an all nighter , cost 1200 dirhams, about £ 80. She's about 20 very pretty with a fantastic figure,  definitely an 8 /10.. :cool:

You are a very very lucky guy - Seriously a 8/10 for 380 for an all nigher !!!

can you do a 2-3 day tour and get back to London without anyone noticing you have gone?

Offline romeomustdie

Nike you were just in Marrakech . How was it? We're the cafes busy with working girls? Are there lots of girls around compared to usual?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

can you do a 2-3 day tour and get back to London without anyone noticing you have gone?

Correction... £80 !!!  :thumbsup:

(you forgot to press shift key for the £ sign).

Offline romeomustdie

What's the best time to hit the plaza and Carrie Eden market place to pick up girls? Afternoon or night?

Offline nike

I don't know what the plane schedules are for London but up over the border,  it's Tuesday and Saturday.  So its possible. 

Offline nike

What's the best time to hit the plaza and Carrie Eden market place to pick up girls? Afternoon or night?

between 6. 00 o'clock and 10 o'clock, u will get the stragglers upto about 11.30 but the best are gone well before that.

Offline nike

Nike you were just in Marrakech . How was it? We're the cafes busy with working girls? Are there lots of girls around compared to usual?

I still am in marrakesh,  just got here,  sitting with a gorgeous 22 year old who speaks hardly a word of English but talking isn't what's on the agenda.  I've just drilled two of her holes,  time to test the third.  I wish I could show u all a photo but she won't agree to that.  She was wearing a very short summer dress, which got hiked up around her waist.  She is a goer,  plenty of kissing, really good owo and very enthusiastic sex.  Doesn't like too much sucking of her nipples though.  Hey Ho , u can't always get it all. :D

I had better go, it's not nice to keep a lady waiting besides I can feel a stiffy coming on.  :yahoo: will update in the morning, I've got her all night.

Offline Steve2

I still am in marrakesh,  just got here,  sitting with a gorgeous 22 year old who speaks hardly a word of English but talking isn't what's on the agenda.  I've just drilled two of her holes,  time to test the third.  I wish I could show u all a photo but she won't agree to that.  She was wearing a very short summer dress, which got hiked up around her waist.  She is a goer,  plenty of kissing, really good owo and very enthusiastic sex.  Doesn't like too much sucking of her nipples though.  Hey Ho , u can't always get it all. :D

I had better go, it's not nice to keep a lady waiting besides I can feel a stiffy coming on.  :yahoo: will update in the morning, I've got her all night.

Sounds like the place to be Nike

Sergserg

Speaking of which, how many girls have you found to be easy about a photo op?

Offline mikey990

if ur going straight after eid u'll probably be ok,  punting wise but before eid is definitely a punting dessert.
planning to be there between 17-23 Sept.

Offline nike

Sorry I got my eids mixed up.  This eid ur ok right up to eid day even on eid u might be ok but after eid dies down for a few days.

Offline nike

Speaking of which, how many girls have you found to be easy about a photo op?

depends on the photo,  if fully clothed about 50/ 50.
unclothed,  only two ever,  one let me video her,  giving me a BJ but that was a long time ago.  :yahoo:

Offline mikey990

Sorry I got my eids mixed up.  This eid ur ok right up to eid day even on eid u might be ok but after eid dies down for a few days.
cheers
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 08:27:40 am by mikey990 »

Offline nike

Seeker my friend,  in reply to ur pm,  I hope u don't mind me posting a reply here.  I think it's good to share.

My two favourite places for punting in Maroc are marrakesh and tanger. Tanger is different from Marrakech in the fact that early doors, there r girls walking along the promenade, who can be approached but not nearly as many as in marrakesh..  There are a couple of markets that cater for the wgs for clothing and accessories in the centre of tanger, it's possible to get phone numbers there quite easily ,the area is called the Mexican city.  Sharia mexic. Apart from that it's just the bars and clubs.  On the whole I prefer marrakesh.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 08:33:29 am by nike »

Offline mikey990

cheap daily easyjet flights from London to Marrakech, if booked in advance they will cost you else than flying to Manchester.

Offline nike

It's time to go wake up sleeping beauty,  one more session before she gets up to make breakfast.  :hi:

I don't think I'll be inviting this one back.  The afternoon sessions I've got booked with the same girl as last time I was in marrakesh,  see previously posted photos.  This one likes her sleep a bit too much,  for an overnighter.  :cool:

besides I have a few more numbers to call. :lol:

Offline romeomustdie

Are there girls available around the hours of 1pm afternoon onwards????

Offline Steve2

I must admit that you come across as someone who shouldn't be punting

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline nike

it's the same as everywhere else,  some are and some are not.

:unknown:

Offline seeker

Maybe he likes to chill out in the mornings
And do his mongering  after 1pm. :P
Or he's only allowed out after 1pm :lol:

Offline nike

Just had my worst punting day ever.  My plan A,  my regular from last time,  let me down,  she's got her phone turned off.  Probably got a better offer elsewhere. Just goes to show,  prossies are the same,  the world over.
On to plan B, one of the numbers I got last night.  Gorgeous size 6 with c cup breasts and an arse to die for.  Arranged a time,  agreed a price and just moments before she is due to arrive,  I phone her to clarify that it's 600 dirhams for the two hours,  as agreed and that I intend to have two pops.  She tells me it's 600 a pop . I told her to go fuck herself, obviously thinks I just came off the banana boat or fishing boat ,as the case may be here.
Onto plan C. Not answering phone.
Plan D.
Went to hammam,  I lucked out,  seven girls working.  Two 7 or 8 / 10 s and one 9.5/10. Chose the latter.
Good hammam,  great massage.  Things are looking up.  She suggested extras,  great,  agread price and WHAT FOLLOWED WAS THE ................ SHITTISH BJ EVER.  The sex was okay but not flowing.  All in all a big disappointment.  :thumbsdown:

I thought you guys could do with a laugh.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 06:28:32 pm by nike »