Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 495820 times)

Offline nike

Does it apply to girls you were sure before hand were prostitues or to any random girl in the street ?
Any random girl in the street is not going to go for a drink with a complete stranger,  unless there was something else on the agenda.  :D

spunter

Any random girl in the street is not going to go for a drink with a complete stranger,  unless there was something else on the agenda.  :D
Of course, it makes sense :)
When I was in Marrakesh, I noticed many girls with holes in their jean's and caps on their head who really looked like prostitutes. Did you talk only to these kind of girls or did you manage to fuck girls with more normal look ?

Offline Jerboa

Of course, it makes sense :)
When I was in Marrakesh, I noticed many girls with holes in their jean's and caps on their head who really looked like prostitutes. Did you talk only to these kind of girls or did you manage to fuck girls with more normal look ?

Thats called modern street fashion, they buy jeans with holes in, crazy!

indianushanka

Does it apply to girls you were sure before hand were prostitues or to any random girl in the street ?

Random girls near the central plaza alone or in groups of 2-3 just sat or walking about usually have a price, if with their family or boy, not a good idea.

Vlad23

Planning a trip to Marrakesh in August with a buddy.  We will need a place to stay and some local knowledge.  I have been a few times before for holidays to the Atlas mountains and to taste the wonderful food!  Never tried mongering but alwas wanted to.  Any contacts for an aprtent in Gueliz, would be helpful. 

Offline eldrago

there is someone you could contact ! he said 250DH, it's in Gueliz ! but I don't think it's good for mongering ...security is 24/24 !  :thumbsdown:

Offline nike

there is someone you could contact ! he said 250DH, it's in Gueliz ! but I don't think it's good for mongering ...security is 24/24 !  :thumbsdown:

250dh for what in Gueliz, are u talking about an apartment. I'm going in last week in July and I'll bite ur hand off for an apartment in Gueliz for 250dh. :)

Offline eldrago

250dh for what in Gueliz, are u talking about an apartment. I'm going in last week in July and I'll bite ur hand off for an apartment in Gueliz for 250dh. :)
the guy posted the Ad saying it's 250DH it's an apartment 62m²- 2 saloons and 1 bedroom, owned by an Agency I guess, you'd have tough time with the security !
there is another one costs 300DH a day (Maximum  3 days) very good place but it's too far you'll need two buses to reach Gueliz

Offline nike

the guy posted the Ad saying it's 250DH it's an apartment 62m²- 2 saloons and 1 bedroom, owned by an Agency I guess, you'd have tough time with the security !
there is another one costs 300DH a day (Maximum  3 days) very good place but it's too far you'll need two buses to reach Gueliz

Never mind the security, what about a link to the ad. 250dh in Gueliz has me intrigued.

Offline nike

Looks like the op, Eldrago, has gone to radio silence, since the request for a link.  :cool:

Offline wolfstep

Looks like the op, Eldrago, has gone to radio silence, since the request for a link.  :cool:

Nike,

See his other post clearly touting on here , sounds a load of bollocks trust your instincts you have already shown you are the one in the know mate  :hi:

I enjoy reading about your exploits , one day eh!!!!!

Wolf step.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline eldrago

I have a life
and Here is the link : External Link/Members Only
you can find more ads

lifesadventure

Managed to get a private villa (I.e. not in a complex) out of town after a lot of researching ....fingers crossed the security guard is amenable to the pursuasion of the pound....(or dhiram)

Tombo72

A week left in Marrakech - looking to head into town for a bit of fun on my own - is hammam best option ? If so please advise where ?

r10bbr

i've just come back stayed for 4 days in marrakech with a team of 7 guys, flew by ryanair -we stayed in gueliz in a private apartment as we were told hotels are not the best place to stay if we were bringing back female company, word of advice i did not manage to go to the plaza but after visiting 555 and theatro we loitered around the mcdonalds/kfc the going rate is about 1000, in the clubs which i found theatro to be cheaper the going rates was 2000, and from their you can haggle the price, whereas in 555 the going rates was 3000 but near the end of the night the prices do drop..

also visiting the square we ended up going to the hammams, again to be protective please dm me for name of the hammer, but the rates was massage was 150 dirham and extra's such as bj/hand job was 200 dirham..

Offline irishlad

r10bbr good info, Whats the quality of girls in the different clubs vrs the Mcd's/kfc vrs hamanns where would you rate best.

r10bbr

to be honest with the clubs, it really depends on what you prefer as in quality i.e looks wise, but at the end of the day its all the same down below..lol

i found theatro cheaper when i went in june as in the going rate was 2000 dirhams-again depends whether for a few hour or for the whole night, and from their you can negotiate bear in mind you have to pay the bouncer which would probably be 100 dirham and the cab fare for the lady thus another 100 dirham, or you can swap numbers and meet outside and take a risk by going in the same cab,

in relations to mcd's and kfc the going rate their would be 1000 dirham again rate depends whether a few hours or whole night, in terms of quality the girl at kfc/mc'ds looks wise would be say on average 6/7 out of 10, really depends on the night and whats their, with the clubs there a chance you will see the same girl at 555/theatro or vice versa,

this time when i do go back i will visit the plaza as listed in the thread...

other option is scout the club take as many numbers and at the end of the night call them and see what their rates are they usually drop rates near end of the night...

with relations to the hammams, the girls their are slightly older thus depends on your taste, again you can take their numbers and arrange to meet outside..ps all the hammers over the service lol, depends on how you communicate..lol

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 02:59:55 am by r10bbr »

spunter

So i'm going to be in Marrakesh from 18 july to 30 july. I have not booked my appartment yet.
Any info, advice about renting a girl friendly appartment ?
Thx !

Offline Jerboa

So i'm going to be in Marrakesh from 18 july to 30 july. I have not booked my appartment yet.
Thx !

Well you better do so quick, not long to go till you're in Arab girl heaven.

Offline nike

Thx !

I would be most interested on some feedback as to the situation after the end of Ramadan, 18th of July. Never been in Maroc, punting at that time myself but been told that everone, including the WG's take at least a week off to celebrate.

lifesadventure

Thx !

I am here now too. Let me know if you want to share tips, tricks , etc.

Offline nike

I am you  here now too. Let me know if you want to share tips, tricks , etc.

I'm not in Maroc but I would like to know how you get on,  for future reference. I sent u a p.m. regarding the accommodation already.

Offline Tarihahu

PM me if you need any info on Kesh.

Been there a few times. Great place but as always you have to be careful.

Sergserg

Hi all,

I'm planning a trip to Marrakech in October and I need help with girl friendly accomodation, because I just got back from Agadir where my villa turned out to be totally UN-girlfriendly (lackluster planning on my part, I know). Plus I found the local scene not very impressive looks-wise. Saw a couple stunners in Marina but they didn't seem to be working so I didn't even approach them. A couple 7s at English Pub. Tried to take one to a rented apartment but she was drunk and got into a squabble with some guy on the street which turned out to be a cop - the next moment she's being dragged by 2 cops to the nearest police station screaming like crazy and me being politely told to move on. Went to the Actors club - got one 7/8-ish babe that took me to some seedy craphole in Taljbort area for 300 DH a night which turned out to be just one pop as the landlady there came in and said there was police raid coming and we should leave. It was my first time Morocco so I understand I made a lot of mistakes but the whole experience left a bitter taste in my mouth.

But I really heared a lot of good things about Marrakech and I like Arab women A LOT so PLS Nike, I need that agent guy's contacts to find me a sure place to stay to avoid all this hassle and just pay the guard. And yes, Nike, yer my hero - your field reports are mind-blowing and really helpful!

PS: I'm new to this forum so that's all I got to share. I wish i had found it preparing my first trip. And pls, can anyone explain to me how to send a PM as I can't find the corresponding button or anything like that.

Offline GalaxyMan

Can anyone explain to me how to send a PM as I can't find the corresponding button or anything like that.

You probably can not, while you are in pre-mod.  Once you've made enough posts that will be changed.

GM

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi all,

I'm planning a trip to Marrakech in October and I need help with girl friendly accomodation, because I just got back from Agadir where my villa turned out to be totally UN-girlfriendly (lackluster planning on my part, I know). Plus I found the local scene not very impressive looks-wise. Saw a couple stunners in Marina but they didn't seem to be working so I didn't even approach them. A couple 7s at English Pub. Tried to take one to a rented apartment but she was drunk and got into a squabble with some guy on the street which turned out to be a cop - the next moment she's being dragged by 2 cops to the nearest police station screaming like crazy and me being politely told to move on. Went to the Actors club - got one 7/8-ish babe that took me to some seedy craphole in Taljbort area for 300 DH a night which turned out to be just one pop as the landlady there came in and said there was police raid coming and we should leave. It was my first time Morocco so I understand I made a lot of mistakes but the whole experience left a bitter taste in my mouth.

But I really heared a lot of good things about Marrakech and I like Arab women A LOT so PLS Nike, I need that agent guy's contacts to find me a sure place to stay to avoid all this hassle and just pay the guard. And yes, Nike, yer my hero - your field reports are mind-blowing and really helpful!

PS: I'm new to this forum so that's all I got to share. I wish i had found it preparing my first trip. And pls, can anyone explain to me how to send a PM as I can't find the corresponding button or anything like that.

Classic scam. Strange how the madam knew of an impending police raid.

I know of a few punting friends whove suffered similar scam in India, where this scam can also be played in conjunction with the Police, who can also demand a pay off in order to "drop the matter".

Sergserg

I figured that too but as I luckily had already done my thing and I didn't quite like the session and didn't wanna repeat it I complied with the madam's request with no qualms

Offline nike

Hi Sergserg, I tried to send you a personal message but was told that u are unable to receive any.
 Normally I Chat a little with new posters before I give out specific information.  As u no doubt are aware, people could be exposed without excersizing caution.
when is ur next trip. Which part of the UK ru from?

Sergserg

Hey Nike, I'm Ukrainian, but lived most of my adult life in the US and also worked in London a lot a couple years back (I'm in finance). I just stumbled upon this forum and this thread and just as I was about it to dismiss it as another useless spot full of disgruntled mongers ranting about problems and hurdles of finding WGs in Morocco I saw your post and then read on and on and on...))) And my mood lit up with every word your posted. Suddenly, the universe seemed to smile on me and your plethora of great advices led to me deciding to give Morocco another try! But, like we all know, accomodation is of absolutely paramount importance in our quest for Moroccan muffs, and I DON'T wanna find myself in the same situation as in Agadir where it was 100% forbidden to bring anyone in to the villa. This time I wanna be sure I'm staying at the right place (bribing the guard not a problem) so I badly need someone to help me out in this respect. Pls feel free to ask me any questions you want and if our dates coincide I will be more than happy to recomp you in Marrakech with a good lunch or dinner! Oh, and I'm 33. 

Sergserg

Sergserg

I haven't bought the tickets yet, but most likely it will be somewhere in October or early November. Also, another question for you (and other forum members), how about Marrakech for Xmas and New Year - do u know if it becomes too overpriced and overcrowded at that time?

Offline Steve2

I haven't bought the tickets yet, but most likely it will be somewhere in October or early November. Also, another question for you (and other forum members), how about Marrakech for Xmas and New Year - do u know if it becomes too overpriced and overcrowded at that time?

I would imagine that anywhere warmer than the UK and especially during school holidays will be significantly more expensive

Offline nike

I've been in marrakesh over Xmas and New year several times, it's actually off season for them and accommodation is cheaper. It's still reasonably warm, during the day but can get cold at night but u can always find someone tk keep u warm.  :D
my problem is, I can't post the contacts details on the open forum.  So until admin. Allows you pm privileges, I can't give you the details.  Perhaps a few more posts about ur other experiences might do it.

Offline nike

Back to ur original post Sergserg,  even October is off season and it's still hot at that time of year,  more so than Xmas,  new year.

Sergserg

thanks, Nike, I just bought my tickets for Nov 7 - Nov 15. Then, if everything goes like during your trips  :crazy: i might book another Xmas-NY trip again. The thing is, I just loooove Arab and Berber women and the number of places in the world where we infidels can indulge in sinful acts with them is dwindling by the day(((

Nike, I don't know if this is allowed in this forum but could I just post one of my emails here so you can send the details? Cuz, I have no idea when Admin will allow me to pm.

Sergserg

Ooops, I just discovered I can finally pm! Thanks, Admin!

Sergserg

Another thought - how high is the risk of.. if say you approach the wrong woman or some locals hear your conversation on the street asking for the phone etc - and they call the police to bust your ass or something like that? Cuz I still remeber that "mission impossible" type of task getting that WG to that craphole of a safehouse for 10 minutes of quick shag))

Offline chilledguy

Hi guys. Just got back fro my weekend in Morocco and all I can say is OMG.  The girls are amazing and everywhere!! Thanks Nike for your contact. He got us an apartment that didn't even have security. Just a buzzer that let us into the block and 1st floor apartment.
I thought the place to pick up girls was the nightclubs, but I was wrong. There are a lot of hookers in the clubs but they charge a lot. Best bet is to hang around cafes, shopping malls and make eye contact with the girls. If you get something back then you are onto a winner. The girls are quite worried about caught by the police so discretion is important. For example one evening I was sitting in a café and a 9/10 caught my eye. She smiled back and after a few minutes walked out and very carefully nodded her head in the exit direction. I then followed her into a shopping mall where we got chatting, finalised prices and exchanged numbers and back to the café. Half an hour later when she was ready to leave she  text messaged me and we left the café. But she walked 20 foot behind me all the way back to my apartment, where we had the best shag ever. She was not only gorgeous but had a great personality.
There are mixed reviews on this forum about Marrakech. But personally I found that if you stick to these rules  you will have a great time:
1.Apartment with no security- hard to find. If  security is there you will have to bribe.
2. Stick to cafes , shopping malls to find girls.
3. Make eye contact. If girl looks back you are onto a winner.
4. Be discreet- you cannot just approach girls directly in cafes. You may have to leave and chat outside. Or go to another café together so it doesn't look like you have picked her up.
5. Agree prices before you bring her back.
6. Treat the girls well and they will treat you better!!

Offline nike

Another thought - how high is the risk of.. if say you approach the wrong woman or some locals hear your conversation on the street asking for the phone etc - and they call the police to bust your ass or something like that? Cuz I still remeber that "mission impossible" type of task getting that WG to that craphole of a safehouse for 10 minutes of quick shag))
just follow chilledguys advice, I couldn't have put it better myself,  and u will be fine.

password02

Hi guys. Just got back fro my weekend in Morocco and all I can say is OMG.  The girls are amazing and everywhere!! Thanks Nike for your contact. He got us an apartment that didn't even have security. Just a buzzer that let us into the block and 1st floor apartment.
I thought the place to pick up girls was the nightclubs, but I was wrong. There are a lot of hookers in the clubs but they charge a lot. Best bet is to hang around cafes, shopping malls and make eye contact with the girls. If you get something back then you are onto a winner. The girls are quite worried about caught by the police so discretion is important. For example one evening I was sitting in a café and a 9/10 caught my eye. She smiled back and after a few minutes walked out and very carefully nodded her head in the exit direction. I then followed her into a shopping mall where we got chatting, finalised prices and exchanged numbers and back to the café. Half an hour later when she was ready to leave she  text messaged me and we left the café. But she walked 20 foot behind me all the way back to my apartment, where we had the best shag ever. She was not only gorgeous but had a great personality.
There are mixed reviews on this forum about Marrakech. But personally I found that if you stick to these rules  you will have a great time:
1.Apartment with no security- hard to find. If  security is there you will have to bribe.
2. Stick to cafes , shopping malls to find girls.
3. Make eye contact. If girl looks back you are onto a winner.
4. Be discreet- you cannot just approach girls directly in cafes. You may have to leave and chat outside. Or go to another café together so it doesn't look like you have picked her up.
5. Agree prices before you bring her back.
6. Treat the girls well and they will treat you better!!

Excellent post - can you confirm how much you paid for this 9/10 and how long please - And is it possible to do a few days there?

very interested
l

Offline nothingisfree

Thanks for that post chilledguy, very helpful. Would like to know which cafe's are the best, but will send you a PM for that at some point.

Sergserg

Awesome post Chilledguy, a question for all - has anyone spotted any silicon in Moroccan babes? I mean i like women stacked but only saw 2-3 babes over 32C in Agadir... they're still hot but... maybe in Marrakech's sun those melons grow bigger :rolleyes: Any thoughts?

Sergserg

Oh and, Nothingisfree, great nick!

Offline Danny1992

Hi

I hav been to Marrakech twice. First time I had horrible experience, got caught with a girl by police and had to bribe them. 2nd time I had a hotel where I was told by a staff member that if the girl has id from outside of Marrakech they ll let her in with me. But it was a pain. I have found that some of you guys had apartments. Can anyone provide info about it.

Thanks

Sergserg

Another observation to share with you guys. I used Badoo while in Agadir and met 2 babes this way BUT unfortunately their pics turned out to by far surpass their real selves. The amouunt of photoshoping and glossing over is beyond anything I have seen in other countries (and I use Badoo a lot). Has anyone of you, dear forum members, come across similar experiences in terms of this rather deplorable missmatch between Moroccan online profiles and the actual girls?   

Offline toon972

Arrived in Marrakech yesterday,everything was sorted with a lot of help from Nike.Met contact and shown appartment,no security and about 10 mins walk from cafes.Contact is friendly and helpful.
Never got down cafes till 10.00pm and thought it was too late,I was wrong.Took me about half an hour to work things out.Could have had two 6/10's straight away as they were making it so obvious,but decided to wait.Missed a few beauts due to inexperience,decided that the next glance I got I was moving in.A 9/10,and 7/10 did just that and I spoke.They both stopped and talked.Took about 30 seconds to work out price.they both wanted a duo!.Fucking hell my first night and I had arranged a duo for 1000 dirhams for two hours,about £70.I decided to accept as it was getting on now and I did not expect anything.
They both dubiously jumped in a taxi and told me to get in as I was just standing there.I did and everything was fine and got dropped off at appartment.
In the lift the better looking one jumped.on me and give me dfk,great start.I am sure anal would have been on cards as they loved the finger there,but never got round to it as everything else was great.Was pleased I took comdoms as I do not think they had them,owo was fine with them.
May be wrong but I think the better looking girls just give you that last minute glance and then you move in.Anyway will find out soon as going back down at 4.0
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 02:07:37 pm by toon972 »

Sergserg

Wow, great to hear that! My trip is only in November. Did you arrange with the contact far in advance or just a few days prior to your visit? I'm thinking if I should contact him now or it's too early.

Offline nike

I'm glad ur having a good time toon. The contact is great to have around unless you speak some Arabic or French.
Sergserg,  book now and confirm the week before.

Offline Danny1992

Hey. Toon nice to know you are having great time. Nike can you help me out with your contact?? I am going in November.