Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 495909 times)

Offline nike

That's interesting about the market. Have you punted many that way? Lively place. Do you speak much Arabic? I'm just wondering how the conversation goes, especially as offending the women there could get hassle from men in the market (who don't need much excuse some of them). It doesn't exactly sound like bargain basement for a 3rd world country and most of the women are not exactly gorgeous from the little experience of I have of the place. Good intel though.

You just approach the lady of ur choice and say hello, if she stops, ask her if she would like to have a coffee with you. Cafe culture is big there, also lets u see her up close and u can get an idea of the personality. Once seated and sipping coffee u can decide if your initial instincts were correct and if so ask her if she would like to come back to your apartment and agree the price and the time required. I've had a week where I've had the same girl come back every afternoon but then had a different girl every night as well. Happy days :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:     

Offline Jerboa

You just approach the lady of ur choice and say hello, if she stops, ask her if she would like to have a coffee with you. Cafe culture is big there, also lets u see her up close and u can get an idea of the personality. Once seated and sipping coffee u can decide if your initial instincts were correct and if so ask her if she would like to come back to your apartment and agree the price and the time required. I've had a week where I've had the same girl come back every afternoon but then had a different girl every night as well. Happy days :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:   

Yes I would imagine this approach works, you don't ask her how much to take it up the gary after only meeting her for 5 minutes lol, you will quickly know if she is up for business or not, I do like the Arab girl look, so will have to go sooner or later, the so called Arab bints on AW in London are mostly Romanian gypsies. So do you book hotels rather than apartments, and have you had no bother?

Offline nike

In Marrakesh I never book hotels, always apartments but in Tangier I have booked hotels without any hassle. The inter Continental Hotel in Tangier is especially good, they have a bar and nightclub, where you can pick up girls. Provided you have booked a double room and paid the slightly extra cost of two person occupancy, they will allow the girl into your room without  any extra charge.

I had a problem once where the door security guy at the complex got a bit greedy and wanted paid every night but a quick phone  call to the letting agent got it sorted. I did have to pay the guy 100 dirhams on two consecutive nights, but then again thats only about £20.

Offline nike

Yes I would imagine this approach works, you don't ask her how much to take it up the gary after only meeting her for 5 minutes lol, you will quickly know if she is up for business or not, I do like the Arab girl look, so will have to go sooner or later, the so called Arab bints on AW in London are mostly Romanian gypsies. So do you book hotels rather than apartments, and have you had no bother?

If they sit down for coffee with   you, they are usually up for it. I've only ever been turned down twice and never with any drama or fuss, just a sorry and on both occasions they left with a handshake and a kiss on the cheek.

Offline nike

Hi guys, just booked the first week in Feb. in Marrakesh. To eveyone who sent me A PM for details, if ur there at that time and want to meet up for a , daytime only, coffee, send me a PM.

emunoz072

Hi guys, just booked the first week in Feb. in Marrakesh. To everyone who sent me A PM for details, if ur there at that time and want to meet up for a , daytime only, coffee, send me a PM.
hey man the email isn't working i emailed you..

Also for anyone who will be In morocco in february let me know because ill be in morocco for 2 weeks : )

jmag

hi all

I planning to marrakech in the 1st week april but struggling to find decent accommodation around hivernage. Any recommendations?  4 lads looking to get an apartment or apart hotel.

Offline nike

Also for anyone who will be In morocco in february let me know because ill be in morocco for 2 weeks : )

Just sent you a personal message. Been on a two week business trip to the middle East and I don't mix business with pleasure.  :D :D :D
I'm in Marrakesh at the moment, strictly pleasure. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline nike

just back from a week in Marrakesh. Had a great time. I had problems getting in touch with my previous contact but fortunately I had a back up contact, which worked out even better. I got a fantastic apartment barely two minutes walk from Marrakesh Plazza in Gueliz. I tried two different hammam spas, first near Acima market was excellent and gave a decent massage, I got the feeling extras were  on offer but I didn't inquire. The second was a short walk from cafe La Flame, in the opposite direction to Acima market, this one offerred a good hammam session but the massage was crap. The masseuse was supposed to give me a half hour massage but after only ten minutes of working on my back. she asked me to turn over and proceeded to fondle me, even after I told her to stop, and wasted the rest of the session trying to get me to have sex with her.

As regards the punting, it was as fruitful as ever. I only went to a night club on one night but all other times, I picked up around the Marrakesh Plazza and the Carrie Eden Market. I had a session most evenings and def. every night. The afternoon sessions were always for a couple of hours and with a different girl each time.  The evenings I invited the same girl back twice because she was that good.     
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 10:12:38 pm by nike »

veyronbad

Hi Nike,

Glad to hear that you had a great time away.

What club did you visit over there?

What is the going rate out there now?

:hi:

Offline nike

I visited 555 club; it's free entry, unless u want a table,  but the drinks prices are extortionate. 1500 dirhams for a bottle of vodka. ouch :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:     

The1Shot

Im looking to go in april let me know if anyone is going around the same time :)

plus Nike i have sent you a pm and would appreciate some advice on accomodation thanks .

Rhia45

I will be in Marrakech from the 20th April for a week.

Can someone PM apartment details near Gueliz please.

bluebag

Hi The1Shot,

I'm also going in 2nd of April to Marrakech let me know which hotel you staying in and we can arrange something

Bluebag

Jakel123

I'm going kech in May 15th going to be around gueliz area any lads wana join with bunch of guys n go n hunt let me know

Holla at me also need to know contacts of apartment and clubs
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 12:25:23 am by Jakel123 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

hi all

I planning to marrakech in the 1st week april but struggling to find decent accommodation around hivernage. Any recommendations?  4 lads looking to get an apartment or apart hotel.

Im looking to go in april let me know if anyone is going around the same time :)

plus Nike i have sent you a pm and would appreciate some advice on accomodation thanks .

I will be in Marrakech from the 20th April for a week.

Can someone PM apartment details near Gueliz please.
Hi The1Shot,

I'm also going in 2nd of April to Marrakech let me know which hotel you staying in and we can arrange something

Bluebag

I'm going kech in May 15th going to be around gueliz area any lads wana join with bunch of guys n go n hunt let me know

Holla at me also need to know contacts of apartment and clubs

6 First-time posters just on this page alone!!

For newbies with only 1 post to your credit, don't hold your breath to get any replies or PM. You need to contribute regularly on here, in order to gain credibility and trust, before other members start sending you info.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 03:26:46 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline seeker

You get back
what you put in  :cool:

Offline Jerboa

Strange that Morroco attracts first time virgins, seems fishy.

Cantgetenuff

Hi fellow punters im new to this im iff to marrakech on 080415 till 18 ,staying in guelez ,looking for some fellow punts as they say power in no.s been back in 2012 but this time shud be more fun lol

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
6 First-time posters just on this page alone!!

For newbies with only 1 post to your credit, don't hold your breath to get any replies or PM. You need to contribute regularly on here, in order to gain credibility and trust, before other members start sending you info.

Strange that Morroco attracts first time virgins, seems fishy.

Hi fellow punters im new to this im iff to marrakech on 080415 till 18 ,staying in guelez ,looking for some fellow punts as they say power in no.s been back in 2012 but this time shud be more fun lol

Make that x7.

Offline nike

Make that x7.
To date, I've had 17 first time posters sending me a PM asking for contact details for Marrakesh.
Whilst I'm happy to oblige those who have made contributions to this forum, I will only supply contact details to first time posters after I have verified that they are not the authorities, looking to make a bust,

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
To date, I've had 17 first time posters sending me a PM asking for contact details for Marrakesh.
Whilst I'm happy to oblige those who have made contributions to this forum, I will only supply contact details to first time posters after I have verified that they are not the authorities, looking to make a bust,

Well Said  :thumbsup:

Offline seeker

I wouldn't even reply to a new poster lookibg
for information until they
have at least contributed something Useful
to the site .. :hi:

Offline nike

I wouldn't even reply to a new poster lookibg
for information until they
have at least contributed something Useful
to the site .. :hi:

I understand where you're coming from but it wasn't that long ago that I was a newbie on this site also. We all have to start somewhere.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 08:39:09 pm by nike »

Offline Marmalade

I'm pleased you're not giving out info to total newbies. It maybe isn't as extreme as Egypt but I imagine it is seriously out of order to risk tipping off the authorities.

I've only been to Marrakesh once but the place I stayed was quite out of this world, complete Arabian Nights -style dream luxury for a very reasonable price. However, I think smuggling a local girl into bed there would have been harder than catching a camel and making it pregnant. The market option sounds kinda cool; but you do need I think to be streetwise and have some idea how to handle yourself. A tourist mug can get easily intimidated (I rescued one person who only realised at the very last minute that they were in quite grave danger).

Offline nike

I'm pleased you're not giving out info to total newbies. It maybe isn't as extreme as Egypt but I imagine it is seriously out of order to risk tipping off the authorities.

I've only been to Marrakesh once but the place I stayed was quite out of this world, complete Arabian Nights -style dream luxury for a very reasonable price. However, I think smuggling a local girl into bed there would have been harder than catching a camel and making it pregnant. The market option sounds kinda cool; but you do need I think to be streetwise and have some idea how to handle yourself. A tourist mug can get easily intimidated (I rescued one person who only realised at the very last minute that they were in quite grave danger).

ur right on all points.  U do have to use a bit of common sense.

Offline nike

On a slightly different note,  I'm off to marrakesh at the end of April, for two weeks.  If anyone is out there at that time, send me a pm and we can swap tips over coffee.    :cool:

Offline nike

I've never tried any of the bars in Marrakesh. Anyone have experience? Any recommendations WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED. If u would rather not discuss it on the open forum, please send me a PM. Thanks  :thumbsup: 

harsh

I went to Marrakech in February and hired a villa next to the golf course, expensive but you get your privacy, although you have to pay the girls to pay the security guards at the front, but the best thing about it was, there was 100's of villas in the complex, so even if the security guards want to dob you in, they wouldn't know what villa the girls were going to

Offline h2424

I have a trip planned to Marrakech end of June and ideally want to rent a villa. We have as a back-up booked into the Sifitel as we are told it is tolerant to bringing back ladies at a £ cost - hence the preference to book a villa or apartment.
Would appreciate some help /tips on where / how I can book a nice villa / apartment for 3 guys.
If anyone is also out there 3rd week June then let me know may be we can meet and share tactics!!

Offline nike

I have a trip planned to Marrakech end of June and ideally want to rent a villa. We have as a back-up booked into the Sifitel as we are told it is tolerant to bringing back ladies at a £ cost - hence the preference to book a villa or apartment.
Would appreciate some help /tips on where / how I can book a nice villa / apartment for 3 guys.
If anyone is also out there 3rd week June then let me know may be we can meet and share tactics!!
Ru being serious.  Ramadan starts around 18th June and lasts for a month.  All the clubs and bars shut for the duration. If possible for you to do so, you should rearrange outwith these dates.

Offline nike

Just arrived in marrakesh last night.  Went to Carrie Eden market and picked up a pretty twenty five year old Tunisian girl,  would you believe it.  Just spent a couple of hours with her.  She is a great shag and gives an excellent BJ.  I've asked her back tomorrow.
Later on went to marrakesh plaza and got the numbers of four girls.
 Now I'm laying in bed with a nineteen year old  native marrakesh girl.She dodoesn't speak much English and turns out she's a virgin.  I didn't know there were any left here.  :lol:
she says I can't shag her pussy but it's okay to shag her ass. :wacko:
oh well better get the baby oil out. Only kidding I've got some lube which isn't going to effect the condom. I won't be inviting this one back her BJ is crap.

tomorrow is going to be a good day.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 03:29:01 am by nike »

Offline nike

I can't believe it. She's just initiated round two,  maybe I will invite her back.  But then again the BJ is probably a deal breaker

Online webpunter

Its good to read updates from someone 'on tour'.  Keep 'em coming
Like Vivago in Thailand.  Although the lady-boys in Morocco are probably a bit different from those in Thailand   :sarcastic:

Offline nike

Thank you,  that's nice to know.
No ladyboys in Morocco,  as far as I'm aware. Just lots of hot young totty and quite a few ugly ones. :D
I did see one yesterday that locked like a guy in drag though :scare:
oh well time to see which one of the three i haven't had the pleasure of ,is available for a morning shag.
The "virgin" left at 7am, it's now nearly noon. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 11:36:45 am by nike »

Offline Jerboa

Just arrived in marrakesh last night.  Went to Carrie Eden market and picked up a pretty twenty five year old Tunisian girl,  would you believe it.  Just spent a couple of hours with her.  She is a great shag and gives an excellent BJ.  I've asked her back tomorrow.
Later on went to marrakesh plaza and got the numbers of four girls.
 Now I'm laying in bed with a nineteen year old  native marrakesh girl.She dodoesn't speak much English and turns out she's a virgin.  I didn't know there were any left here.  :lol:
she says I can't shag her pussy but it's okay to shag her ass. :wacko:
oh well better get the baby oil out. Only kidding I've got some lube which isn't going to effect the condom. I won't be inviting this one back her BJ is crap.

tomorrow is going to be a good day.

Very good, you found a top hole Virgin, as you know in many cultures young ladies keep their pussy virgininty for marriage, but pre wedding use their arse for fun. ;)

Offline nike

[quote authzor=Jerboa link=topic=23309.msg718441#msg718441 date=1430398119]
Very good, you found a top hole Virgin, as you  know in many cultures young ladies keep their pussy virgininty for marriage, but pre wedding use their arse for fun. ;)
[/quote]
fuck me.  I've just picked two virgins on consecutive days.
Hang on a minute,  I'm just popping out to buy a lottery ticket.  :dance:
I don't mind as long as the BJ is good,  this one was and she took it up the rear like a pro.
much better than last night's efforts.  :cool:
I've got the tunisian booked in for seven, for two hours, at least I'm guaranteed a shag with her.
I did question this one's virgininty and she proceeded to pull back her pussy lips to show me.  Not having seen a virgin up close before, I just took her word for it.  :yahoo:

Offline nike

[quote authzor=Jerboa link=topic=23309.msg718441#msg718441 date=1430398119]
Very good, you found a top hole Virgin, as you  know in many cultures young ladies keep their pussy virgininty for marriage, but pre wedding use their arse for fun. ;)
[/quote]
I don't mind as long as the BJ is good,  this one was and she took it up the rear like a pro.
I've got the tunisian booked in for seven, for two hours, at least I'm guaranteed a shag with her.
I did question this one's virgininty and she proceeded to pull back her pussy lips to show me.  Not having seen a virgin up close before, I just took her word for it.  :yahoo:

Offline Jerboa

You should of said to her, "I'm no gynaecologist but I'll take a look" ;)
So how much are the girls getting?

Offline nike

600 to 800 for a couple of hours and 1000 to 1500 for overnight,  depending on the girl.

Offline nike

Hey guys. I'd like ur opinion on this.
Just received a PM from a guy who has just registered on ukp.

Hey Nike,

I'm from Marrakech but I have been living in Holland for 13 years. I just came to Marrakech (leaving the 9th of May) and I'm rediscovering the city. thanks for the tips on this site!!
Regards,
I've left out his name.
Why would someone who is from Marrakech and lives in Holland sign up to a UK site.
I've left out his name

Offline Jerboa

Hey guys. I'd like ur opinion on this.
Just received a PM from a guy who has just registered on ukp.

Hey Nike,

I'm from Marrakech but I have been living in Holland for 13 years. I just came to Marrakech (leaving the 9th of May) and I'm rediscovering the city. thanks for the tips on this site!!
Regards,
I've left out his name.
Why would someone who is from Marrakech and lives in Holland sign up to a UK site.
I've left out his name

Maybe he's a local policeman, and he wants to meet you, so he can extort some cash off you.

mogyrak

I'm not a policeman, I just spent the whole evening in the area between Carre Eden shopping center and McDonald's lots of prostitutes in the area and a couple WTF moments when I saw a couple really underage girls. anyways. I didn't find a willing hotel so I wasn't successful in my hunt. trying avito.ma today to score an apartment. in the meantime, last evening wasn't completely useless. I noticed how other dudes were picking up the girls, they walk talk to them an immediately give them a phone for the girls to type their number in. the guy walk away and girl them to discuss further details. saw this happen at least 5 times. anyways. just wanted to thank you guys again, I hope I will be successful tomorrow.

bye

mogyrak

Oh, and re "Why would someone who is from Marrakech and lives in Holland sign up to a UK site." because your site ranked high in google result when searching for Marrakech prostitutes and unlike other sites, your posts were useful and recent.
sorry if I had you worried.

Offline nike

Maybe he's a local policeman, and he wants to meet you, so he can extort some cash off you.

the thought has crossed my mind.
I think I will have to stop posting updates of my exploits,  don't want to incriminate myself whilst here. It will just have to be a brief report when I get back.

Offline nike

The two posts were not there when i replied to Jeroba's original post.
It has put my mind to rest somewhat.
On a different note I have some photos on my smartphone, one WG in particular, that i would like to share but can't figure out how to copy into UKP. Can anyone help?

indianushanka

If anyone is up for going to Marrakesh/Agadir etc end of May time message me to share ideas/tips

Offline nike

Just had one of the worst punts ever.  I booked an overnight with a drop dead gorgeous WG. I tossed her out after 1 hour with a reduced fee. What made it worst was I cancelled on a trainee air hostess, that I had banged last night.

Ended up calling air hostess back in and just finished a two hour session with her

The first wg was just hoping I would shoot my load with a HJ and said she didn't like giving BJs. The second one spent about 10 wonderful minutes on the BJ.  I think it's stick to what you know is good. Until I get tempted by another great arse. :cool:

vt

...or trying to spam his apartment listing website!?!  :unknown:

Offline nike

External Link/Members Only

This babe has been the find of the trip, so far, my regular afternoon shag. :yahoo:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 03:07:30 pm by nike »