Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 495900 times)

Offline charlieginola77

Hi guys, i'm a new poster but not new to the scene in Marrakech. I'm going over for the poker the week starting January the 18th but wondering if there is a clamp down in general occurring over there. A girl I know over there told me she was stopped by the police last night on her way back with a 'friend'.
I've gone back to apartments that girls have suggested but I always feel like i'm being ripped off the amount of people I have to pay to get in there. Does anyone know a safe reasonably nice apartment block or villa where I won't be bothered and have to pay through the nose every time. I don't mind paying the guard but the taxi drivers, the bouncers everyone else seems to want their cut too.

Offline toon972

Yep I'd say the young lady you met from Senegal was a stunner.  Definitely good looking and a real sweet girl too.
You are a lucky fella  :yahoo:

Cheers HS, definitely one of my best New Year.  :thumbsup:

Offline ablaze

was in marrakech end of december for a week.
thanks to nike for the contact info to arrange apartment  :hi:
my apartment was near acima market in Gueliz, there are 2 guards who work in shifts , had to pay them both bribes for the duration of my stay and they were fine with me bringing back girls ( 200 Dhs each guard). i had many excursions booked so this was not a full time mongering experience, even then i managed 5 hamam visits ( 2 hamams near acima market, 2 hamams on the road to the carre eden and one hamam in the next door building to my apartment!). Every hamam girl provided extras ranging from bj for 400dhs and sex for 500-600 dhs + massage fee on top, this is not best value for money, but is very convenient, especially during daytime as the shops below apartment always have 3 or 4 people sitting outside them so its not very discreet at all bringing girls in daytime ( wouldn't want the locals to blab). night time however is fine for bringing over girls, just the security guard to deal with.
as nike has said many times, 6 to 9 is the busiest and best time to collect phone numbers around carre eden / marrakech plaza. my first night out i got 3 numbers just walking around albeit just average looking girls.
as my luck would have it, the first girl i invited over to my apartment cost 500Dhs for 2 hours, as we were having sex she started her period :vomit:  i was disgusted, gave her only 100 and asked her to leave. however things became much better thereafter  :rolleyes:
from what i have observed, there are 2 types of working girls: the hardened prostitutes who you will see every night in the same cafe spots, not my type at all... and then there are the amateur girls which i have only seen once and never again , these amateur girls are my type :) . but i did find it quite hard sifting the amateur girls from the regular girls out shopping and got quite a few snubs, its a numbers game and in total i ended up taking 6 girls back to my apartment from various locations, either by following me or asking them to take a taxi outside acima market and then follow me to the apartment.
pics and more details to follow later...

Offline nike

was in marrakech end of december for a week.
 during daytime as the shops below apartment always have 3 or 4 people sitting outside them so its not very discreet at all bringing girls in daytime ( wouldn't want the locals to blab). night time however is fine for bringing over girls, just the security guard to deal with.
Glad u had a good time.

The way to do it is walk in quite a few yards in front of the girl or go first and buzz her up, if door is closed or tell her ur apartment no. A lot of the buildings leave the door open during the day. I hope it was just a one off payment to the guards, even then it's a bit steep, I would have paid 100 each.

Offline ablaze

Was a one of payment of 200 each. Will know better next time

Offline ablaze

this was my favourite girl of the whole trip, spent 2 whole night sessions and one 2 hour session with her
all holes available ( although groaned a lot during anal)
guess what she is holding in the pic?   :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

fredpunter

She looks very nice ... how much extra do they charge to clean the mirror though?  :lol:

If anyone can think of an excuse for me to go back without my Mrs, who has told me she wants to go back .... please pm

Offline nike

this was my favourite girl of the whole trip, spent 2 whole night sessions and one 2 hour session with her
all holes available ( although groaned a lot during anal)
guess what she is holding in the pic?   :D

looks nice.

Offline ablaze

yeah she was very nice, im getting withdrawl symptoms, i need to go back to marrakech.... just need an excuse....

Offline nike

She looks very nice ... how much extra do they charge to clean the mirror though?  :lol:

If anyone can think of an excuse for me to go back without my Mrs, who has told me she wants to go back .... please pm

Does she not go for a weekend or day trip with her friends? Do u golf?
Tell her it's a guys trip or a golfing trip or even a friends stag do or better still , start up a business venture over there, that way u will have no shortage of excuses.
The best one is just tell her ur thinking of buying a holiday home there and u need to make a few house hunting trips but once u have a shortlist, u will take her along. :hi: 

Offline Jerboa

Well what you could do is find your Mrs some Moroccan gigolos to keep her busy, what's good for the gander.  ;)

Offline nike

Well what you could do is find your Mrs some Moroccan gigolos to keep her busy, what's good for the gander.  ;)

:lol:

Offline ablaze

this one i picked up in starbucks, a nice student girl, perfect english. Would not tell me her rates that night as she was with a group of girls/guys, so i gave her a missed call, she txt me next day and i invited her over for a 2 hour session - 700 Dhs only oral and anal was available as she is allegedly a virgin. her ass was very tight  :yahoo:

and another image, her tits were so soft and suckable......:

Offline nike

Heading out on the 13th for a week, my passport still hasn't arrived. Been promised it will be here on Monday?  Looking forward to it but still a bit of anxiety, in case my passport doesn't turn up.  :dash:

fredpunter

Does she not go for a weekend or day trip with her friends? Do u golf?
Tell her it's a guys trip or a golfing trip or even a friends stag do or better still , start up a business venture over there, that way u will have no shortage of excuses.
The best one is just tell her ur thinking of buying a holiday home there and u need to make a few house hunting trips but once u have a shortlist, u will take her along. :hi:

Thanks for trying but can't see any of those being believed and/or putting her off wanting to come with me. She likes the place herself.

fredpunter

If she was that randy I wouldn't need to go there myself  :lol:

Offline nike

Thanks for trying but can't see any of those being believed and/or putting her off wanting to come with me. She likes the place herself.

Well that just leaves Jerobas suggestion. :lol: :P :P ;)

Offline toon972

Heading out on the 13th for a week, my passport still hasn't arrived. Been promised it will be here on Monday?  Looking forward to it but still a bit of anxiety, in case my passport doesn't turn up.  :dash:

Hope everything works out for you. :thumbsup:

Offline nike

Hope everything works out for you. :thumbsup:
Thanks toon, if all else fails I might just have to spend the week in Newcastle. :lol:
All the geordie girls, rgs and civvies that I've encountered seem to be decent shags.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 10:42:13 pm by nike »

Offline toon972

Thanks toon, if all else fails I might just have to spend the week in Newcastle. :lol:
All the geordie girls, rgs and civvies that I've encountered seem to be decent shags.

Let me know as you would be welcome. :thumbsup:

Offline genghis69

Just did a quick search on Skyscanner. Flying out next week from Stansted to Marrakech, staying 4 nights, return flights on Ryanair are £46 inc taxes. Is that a fckin bargain or what?

Offline charlieginola77

Just did a quick search on Skyscanner. Flying out next week from Stansted to Marrakech, staying 4 nights, return flights on Ryanair are £46 inc taxes. Is that a fckin bargain or what?

I did the same, can't beat that with a stick. See a couple of beauties out there so will send you guys some pictures. One 22 and mad as a box of frogs (in a good way). Nothing off limits. The other looks like a big breasted version of Mercedes from Hollyoaks (when she was fit). both 2000 dhs for the night and both really good company.
The 22 year old one is honestly one of the filthiest women i've been with.

Indianindian1986

2000dhs for both for the night?

:yahoo:

Offline misterali

After reading this thread I booked a flight to Marrakesh for early April.

Can't wait!

Offline ablaze

i found that a lot of the girls are very complacent about condoms, will ask if you have protection at the beginning of session, half way through the session when you wanna change condom for some reason ( after receiving 2nd bout of OWO etc) they just say carry on without!
gotta stay protected guys, this is africa after all.

Offline charlieginola77

2000dhs for both for the night?

:yahoo:

No was each but I didn't bargain (probably should of). The apartment were another 1500 dhs for the night although one had her own when I saw her so just the guard.
I've been told of a couple of different apartment blocks now be good to know what anyone elses experiences have been like and is it better to book them on the internet or to pay when you get there does anyone know?

Offline nike

I did the same, can't beat that with a stick. See a couple of beauties out there so will send you guys some pictures. One 22 and mad as a box of frogs (in a good way). Nothing off limits. The other looks like a big breasted version of Mercedes from Hollyoaks (when she was fit). both 2000 dhs for the night and both really good company.
The 22 year old one is honestly one of the filthiest women i've been with.

That's usually their starting price but for a really good wg , 1500d is about top price with anything from 1000 up to 1500 the norm.

Offline nike

my passport arrived today, just organised a threesome from two girls I saw last time. I'll see if I can find the photos.

Offline ablaze

Nice girls Nike, where did you find them?

Offline nike

Nice girls Nike, where did you find them?

For once, it was my mate who found them, along the scenic route. I'm not one to kick a gift horse in the mouth.  ;)
Onw more day to go, I'm counting the hours. :cool:

« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 09:02:13 pm by nike »

Offline toon972

For once, it was my mate who found them, along the scenic route. I'm not one to kick a gift horse in the mouth.  ;)
Onw more day to go, I'm counting the hours. :cool:

Good pics, I am sure you will enjoy.  ;)

Offline ablaze

The only downside I experienced of going to Morocco is the loneliness  of the pursuit of pussy on your own. Must get  a wingman there next time.

Offline romeomustdie

The only downside I experienced of going to Morocco is the loneliness  of the pursuit of pussy on your own. Must get  a wingman there next time.

Is it really that vital to have a wingman? If there's 2 you can try and take home both

Offline nike

Is it really that vital to have a wingman? If there's 2 you can try and take home both

I have done both. Gone alone and I'm fine with that but if u have someone with u, who u get along with it's more fun and lively. On my last trip there were 3 of us in a 3 bed apart. it made for some wild times. The girls didn't even know each other but it still turned into a party. :thumbsup:

Offline MrMatrix

blimey Nike they look amazing. Wish I could join you. :wacko: This has been a fantastic thread, just unbelievable  :hi:

Offline charlieginola77

That's usually their starting price but for a really good wg , 1500d is about top price with anything from 1000 up to 1500 the norm.

Good to know for next week, thanks Nike. I've been going to the same few clubs and discotheques. If anyone knows anywhere that's good be great to hear your suggestions. I love the sleaziness of the clubs, big fan of the cabaret clubs there too.

Offline nike

Good to know for next week, thanks Nike. I've been going to the same few clubs and discotheques. If anyone knows anywhere that's good be great to hear your suggestions. I love the sleaziness of the clubs, big fan of the cabaret clubs there too.
It's all about sharing CG, how about putting up a a couple of post about ur past experiences, u did say u weren't new to the Marrakesh scene. :hi:

Offline nike

blimey Nike they look amazing. Wish I could join you. :wacko: This has been a fantastic thread, just unbelievable  :hi:
Good morning Maroc. Just sitting at airport waiting to board my flight. Moroccan sim at the ready.  Two ladies lined up for the evening.  Maybe a massage and BJ as a starter, before the main course arrives. :yahoo:

Offline MrMatrix

Good morning Maroc. Just sitting at airport waiting to board my flight. Moroccan sim at the ready.  Two ladies lined up for the evening.  Maybe a massage and BJ as a starter, before the main course arrives. :yahoo:
I wonder if my OH would like Morocco.

Offline mrkahn

You dont waste any time do you nike  :thumbsup: I might be in Marrakech either on 25th feb for 4 days or 28th feb depends on work. Sadly no north east airport fly to morocco

Offline nike

You dont waste any time do you nike  :thumbsup: I might be in Marrakech either on 25th feb for 4 days or 28th feb depends on work. Sadly no north east airport fly to morocco
Depends where u are but I  know some of the Geordies fly from Glasgow, there are direct flights twice a werk, Easyjet.

Offline nike

Sitting in a cafe in plazza, it's a quiet night but still upwards of 30 girls here. Only 3 have really caught my  eye. 9 to 9.5 /10 . One is a very slim busty sexy, sluty looking  blonde.  She showing  interest but still hasn't given me her no. If she does that's going to throw the cat amongst the pigeons.  Been to the hammam earlier , had an ok massage followed by an ok BJ , have had better. Been trying to phone the girls for 3 some but keeps ringing out.  Just as well I have a plan b and c .  :lol:

Offline nike

My perseverance has paid off , she's just written her no on a piece of paper and dropped it ony table.  Let  the games begin.

Offline romeomustdie

Sitting in a cafe in plazza, it's a quiet night but still upwards of 30 girls here. Only 3 have really caught my  eye. 9 to 9.5 /10 . One is a very slim busty sexy, sluty looking  blonde.  She showing  interest but still hasn't given me her no. If she does that's going to throw the cat amongst the pigeons.  Been to the hammam earlier , had an ok massage followed by an ok BJ , have had better. Been trying to phone the girls for 3 some but keeps ringing out.  Just as well I have a plan b and c .  :lol:

Nike which cafe is this?

charming_red

Looks like its a fun night ahead for you  :cool:

Offline nike

Looks like its a fun night ahead for you  :cool:

Hope so . I hope she's going to be as good as she looks.
 :D
Face 9/10
Body maybe only 8/10 but I'll have a better idea once I get her out of her clothes.  :thumbsup:

Offline nike

Nike which cafe is this?

Sorry KH ,I'm not going to put the name on the open forum. There are only 3 cafes  in the plazza.  :hi:

Offline mrkahn

I live in Newcastle Nike, i was thinking of going with easyjet via glasgow or the other option is to fly with ryanair to dublin from Newcastle then get a flight from dublin to marrakech. Its flys on thursday and sunday. Ah well still plenty of time to decide what to do. Hey nike dont be shy in uploading pictures :) must say the cockney lass u had looks  :thumbsup:

Offline charlieginola77

It's all about sharing CG, how about putting up a a couple of post about ur past experiences, u did say u weren't new to the Marrakesh scene. :hi:

Hi Nike, all for you mate.

The Mercedes lookalike I met in 555. Was wearing a summery dress and was bulging out of it. Went back to an apartment she had sorted out but had to pay way too many people to get there. Doorman, taxi driver, guard all expecting 100dhs each. I was very new to it at the time so didn't know the score.
Lots of DFK and very sloppy BJ, first time finished off all over her chest and face. Stuck her in the shower and went straight into it with her on top after looking at those huge tits. Talking to me in French while she was riding was a huge turn on for me. Not sure about you guys but the French accent really does it for me, even with the not so good looking ones in the Hamman's.

I'd say she is a 7/10 in the face but a 9/10 for body, very curvy, big round ass and did I mention she was quite blessed in the chest area  :rolleyes: :rolleyes.