Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 503919 times)

Offline nike

Hi Nike .
Are the clubs/ bars /hotels open like before Covid  yet ?
I didn't go to any bars or clubs in Marrakech but all the ones in Tanger are open as normal now.

Offline Razor1

Last night in Maroc, spent in Marrakech, decent amount of talent floating about on the golden mile, wasn't picking up any gurls , as had an early flight.
Went to Aya spa, near Marjane, used to be Acima,
400ds for massage , which was very poor, 500 for owo and cim , which was pretty good.
The prices were a bit steep but as it was last night. Couldn't be bothered to negotiate.
When we got outside checked the time and we had been short timed  by almost 20 mins.

Hi Nike. Are you able to share an apartment or two with no known security guys hanging around? I have spoken to a few hosts who claim that security guys are okay as long as you stick with one girl throughout the stay. I know of one such private place near the liberty roundabout on Airbnb where I could sneak anyone in, but its not available when Im visiting this month. (Happy to share mine over DM with anyone interested to know).

Offline Acydwarp

Hi guys

I arrived in Marrakech for the first time and decided to give a run down of my experience so far.

Currently on my first day I decided to check out Starbucks and see if I could spot any “working girls”

I saw one girl sitting alone who kept looking around, and made eye contact with her several times. Honestly was not sure at all if she was a working girl as this is a new experience for me. After several eye contacts nothing happened, and a group of older guys sat next to her and started to talk to her. At this point I just got up and left, and decided to check McDonald’s but really couldn’t spot any obvious girls there , so started walking back to my hotel, however on the way back I ran into the girl from Starbucks, she said her name was Nadia and after she saw me leave she went looking for me, and asked me to give my phone so she can add her number, added her number and she walked off.

We messaged abit, and she told me her rate was 2000DH, I told her this was way too much and negotiated her down to 1300dh + payment of an apartment/hotel room.

Planning to see her today; will keep you all updated!

Offline Acydwarp

Update Today

Nadia said she can’t come today anymore due to having to fly to another city for some “training”

Gonna head again to Starbucks at 11pm and see who’s there or McDonald’s, if I still don’t find anyone planning to go Montecristo at 1pm. I have a goal for today that I will take a girl back! :)

Also in regards to Hammams for those of you who are regulars to them
In Morocco, which Hammam would you say who has the best looking talent (hottest girls?)

Offline Acydwarp

When you MonteCristo, and got the number of these 2 absolute stunners.

Currently waiting for them to send me their prices and availability, was shocked how hot all the girls are in MontrCristo, and also suprised how easy it was just to get their number, just approached them both and asked them to add their number to my phone and it was done lol

Offline Marvelous

When you MonteCristo, and got the number of these 2 absolute stunners.

Currently waiting for them to send me their prices and availability, was shocked how hot all the girls are in MontrCristo, and also suprised how easy it was just to get their number, just approached them both and asked them to add their number to my phone and it was done lol

Yup easy as pie got into double digits many a night,  the tricky part is to remember whos number is whos at the end off the night or next day :unknown:

Having said that my mate once had one off them cheap phones he bought up there the old old old non smart phones he gave it to the girl in monte cristo she took one look at it and gave it straight back to him :lol:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 03:41:12 am by Marvelous »

Offline Acydwarp

Well the girl I liked from Monte, messaged me at 4am that she charges 3000DH which seems abit too much, what’s the average rate I should be paying for girls from Monte?

Like 2000-2500?

I also went African chic but didn’t like anyone there. Saw a lot of street walkers also near Starbucks late at night but none that great

Offline Cobrakai84

Just returned from 5 day tour, report to follow

Online Hansolo69

Well the girl I liked from Monte, messaged me at 4am that she charges 3000DH which seems abit too much, what’s the average rate I should be paying for girls from Monte?

Like 2000-2500?

I also went African chic but didn’t like anyone there. Saw a lot of street walkers also near Starbucks late at night but none that great
I think 3000 DH is taking the piss, unless she is stunning or you really want to spend the night with her.
Double check how long she is likely to stay, how many times you can shag etc... also confirm whether she is a virgin in which case may only be able to perform anal sex.

Offline Acydwarp

I think 3000 DH is taking the piss, unless she is stunning or you really want to spend the night with her.
Double check how long she is likely to stay, how many times you can shag etc... also confirm whether she is a virgin in which case may only be able to perform anal sex.

Negotiated her down to 2500, and seeing her tonight. And yeah confirmed everything (normal sex, how many times + how long) and honestly for me she was so hot, so maybe I did overpay, but I haven’t seen anyone else yet and it’s been 3 days now so I thought fuck it, it’s not like I’m seeing a wg everyday😂

Offline Jimbo1984

3000 is pretty much Marrakech prices, especially for Montecristo

Offline thetinman007

Flight to Marrakech are booked. Just need to sort the Villa. I have been liaising with Mr A so should come to fruition. Where would I find sexy black girls and older women - milfs in Marrakech ?  Any specific bars/clubs etc ?  Thanks

Offline Cobrakai84

Here goes my report of my experience from my trip last week - part 1

So landed last Wednesday 11:00 am and first things first no official either side at Manchester or Marrakech airport could give a damn about Vaccination status or negative PCRs. You could literally turn up with anything printed off the internet and flash it to them for all they care or examine your paperwork!!

Got pre planned driver to pick us up in a large mpv/van which was ample large enough for our 4 man party and luggage (cost 200 dhrams total) Arrived at our location for the 5 days which was a block of apartments in a fairy central location in Gueliz, we had 4 apartments which form part of a larger block of 10 that includes other residential apartments @ 500 dhrams a night or €50. Of the 4 we had 3 were more than fit for purpose and the other more tired and dingy than the rest and thankfully mine was the best of the bunch located on the 4th of 6 floors with open plan lounge/dinner. Keypad entrance and fobbed door so no need to pay any security. Once checked in and settled we went for some food at a place called Cerif Pattisere which is decent with good range of food including French and Moroccan (about 140dhrams)

Then went for a wonder to let the food settle and find a hammam. Chose a place called something like “lotus flower spa” on Rue el imam malik after a tip off by our contact. Walked in to the complex and went straight through to the venue which was situated amongst other businesses. Into the reception and a girl comes out and guides through the facilities, the hammam, the massage rooms and jacuzzi. Started off with full service (not extras) at 900 dhrams to which we laughed and agreed 500 dhrams each. Off we went in pairs of two for the hammam and I was washed down by a young 20 something by the name of Ilane, petite pretty little thing to whom I made it known that I wanted extras with eye contact and my wondering hands whilst she scrubbed me down. My mate had a more mature one who also made it abundantly clear that she wanted to give extras by her flirting and grabbing his cock and smacking his backside more than once! This washing went on for 25 mins or so by which point I had a raging hard on in between my legs so had a cold shower and went to the relaxation area to await being called for my massage. I was called in by Ilane into a smallish massage room and laid on my front. Massage was okay and I asked her to apply as much pressure as she could, not the best but certainly not the worst. Anyway turned over and asked what was on offer and she stated full sex or oral. Feeling lazy opted for the latter she then proceeded to take off all her clothes to reveal a great tight body, great shapely ass (don’t they all?) and b cup tits with a few little tattoos on her side and back. Room was hot and sticky and her blow job spot on. Taking in as much as she could and moving to a 69 position so I could play, she smelt clean and allowed fingers and allowed me to explore her all. This went on for 10/15 mins and when I shot my load she took it in her mouth and wanked me off, no swallowing but not spitting straight away either. Went for a shower and then into the jacuzzi for a relax. Was there in total an hour and half and gave her 600 dhrams, could have bartered but happy with the service and too chilled to bother.

Following this went back to the apartment (10 mins walk) for a siesta and plan the nights festivities. Waking up at around 9pm got showered and had a few pre drinks decided to hit Theatros at around midnight. Tried to get table service but unless we wanted to be in the bleachers nothing doing. So got a bottle between us and loitered down stairs see what was about. I’d say probs ranged from high 6s to high 8s - nothing spectacular. A couple of my mates got talking to two 7/8s (Loubna early 20’s great ass and not bad rack and Salma, a bit more athletic but strong features) and decided they were taking them home, I’d got a couple of numbers but nothing solid. Decided to leave with them too at around 3:30am as knackered and as both of the girls had cars and were driving so no taxis required. My other mate said he wanted to stay so we left him to it (seasoned punter and quite likes to be on his Jack)

Back to the apartment after somewhat of a white knuckle ride! She parked around the corner and joined her friend and my other mate back for some drinks. The goose flowed and I was trying to entice one of the ones I’d spoken to earlier back to apartment for fun but unfortunately struck out  :thumbsdown: the girls said they had a mate who could join us if I wanted, I asked for a picture and was shown Hanane who looked great in her Snapchat videos (heavily filtered but I had the horn!) she turned up 20 mins later and I wasn’t disappointed. Mid 20s, 5,4 with a full ass and c cup tits with a nice personality - she’d been put in So lounge and had struck out too. We all had a couple of more drinks and we had a laugh and joke and before we knew it was 5:00am. Having dropped a V 20 mins earlier I was good to go so we all retired to our respective rooms, each of the girls were charging 2000 dhrams for a couple of hours/pops. Hanane upon arrival into my room asked for the bathroom to freshen up and came out in a nice sexy number, I then jumped in and gave myself a quick wash (all my valuables were locked and hidden prior so comfortable with her in my room). What followed was 2 pops of sex in various positions and using the flavoured lube I had brought with me on her pussy that made her tingle and jump more than once :wacko: blow job was okay but not the best though effort was there, tried anal but was told she didn’t like it however I did smash her doggy with my thumb up there :yahoo: first pop was awesome second laboured and after this we showered and I gave her money and she left at 7:20 (could of asked her to stay but I was done) she gave me her number and didn’t ask for money for a taxi and her friends had already left my mates.

All in all a great start 👌🏼

Offline MrMatrix

Cant wait for the next installment. :hi:

Offline VFM

Flight to Marrakech are booked. Just need to sort the Villa. I have been liaising with Mr A so should come to fruition. Where would I find sexy black girls and older women - milfs in Marrakech ?  Any specific bars/clubs etc ?  Thanks

For black girls, try Africa Chic

Offline VFM

I did smash her doggy with my thumb up there :yahoo: first pop was awesome second laboured and after this we showered and I gave her money and she left at 7:20 (could of asked her to stay but I was done) she gave me her number and didn’t ask for money for a taxi and her friends had already left my mates.

All in all a great start 👌🏼

Good stuff and great review!  Looking forward to the rest of your trip!

Offline Heph

Offline thetinman007

Thanks Heph. I may be wrong but I thought Marrakech is in Africa?

Offline Brumish

Think he meant the club in Marrakesh called Africa chic

Offline Acydwarp

Awesome review, will be posting mine about the girl I got from Monte when I’m back home.

I’ve got a 2 days left now in Kech, and wanted advice.

I want to try a hammam; but is there any place where there are hot girls for hammams? Like minimum 8/10 and early 20s

Offline Heph

That was the point

But I believe we now have our illumination...

Think he meant the club in Marrakesh called Africa chic
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 03:17:10 am by Heph »

Offline Cobrakai84

Awesome review, will be posting mine about the girl I got from Monte when I’m back home.

I’ve got a 2 days left now in Kech, and wanted advice.

I want to try a hammam; but is there any place where there are hot girls for hammams? Like minimum 8/10 and early 20s

Try the one I’ve mentioned in my review lotus flower and also the following:

Luxury spa located on avenue Mohammed 5, go for the 1-2-1 hammam. There should be a choice of around 7/8 girls and 3 will be 7/8s. On the same main road avenue Mohammed 5 opposite is another hammam which is up 3 floors. Bit dingy but girls are fun - they’ll happily get naked during the hammams and have fun. Don’t pay anymore than 500 dhrams for the massage/hammam. The most I spent on service was 900 and that was for 2 pops, one in the hammam and the other in the massage at Luxury spa

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline nakibajaan

I’m due to go marrakech and I’m struggling to find a wg friendly apartment. Can someone please send me there contact or a link of an apartment that allows wgs. Please DM me.

Offline Acydwarp

Literally cannot find Luxery Spa. Think it may have closed, followed the google directions and there’s nothing at the address it takes me to

Offline Cobrakai84

Its there my man, take the next flight of stairs on the right - I was there on Sunday just gone!

Offline Jimbo1984

Literally cannot find Luxery Spa. Think it may have closed, followed the google directions and there’s nothing at the address it takes me to

'2eme etage' means 2nd floor so you're probably just looking on the ground floor where there will be no advertising and/or indication of the delights that await

Online Hansolo69

Luxury spa located on avenue Mohammed 5, go for the 1-2-1 hammam. There should be a choice of around 7/8 girls and 3 will be 7/8s. On the same main road avenue Mohammed 5 opposite is another hammam which is up 3 floors. Bit dingy but girls are fun - they’ll happily get naked during the hammams and have fun. Don’t pay anymore than 500 dhrams for the massage/hammam. The most I spent on service was 900 and that was for 2 pops, one in the hammam and the other in the massage at Luxury spa

Hi Cobra,
Is this any where near the Italian ice cream place?

Offline Cobrakai84

Gelati? Yes mate, it has the barbers on the ground floor of the complex
« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 04:33:39 pm by Cobrakai84 »

Offline Fitzjew

Try... Africa?

Africa Chic is a club lol I know , I thought he meant Africa too and I gathered it by googling.

Offline thetinman007

lol ... I thought he was trying to be a comedian :-)

Offline mdiver1

What are the checks like for PCR test results?

I've booked tickets.
I've already got a few home tests left over. I'm thinking of just doing the home test and going.

Offline southcoastpunter

What are the checks like for PCR test results?

I've booked tickets.
I've already got a few home tests left over. I'm thinking of just doing the home test and going.

why? Presumably you are saying this because a PCR test is required as you aren't fully vaccinated -  if so, why are you considering risking not being allowed on the plane or worse still, not being allowed in the country for the sake of 60 quid or so. Madness!!

Offline mdiver1

It's not about £60.
I traveled to Abu Dhabi earlier this year. I literally got my result emailed to me whilst I was in the airport.
I don't want to push it so close this time.

Offline CrimsonD

Thinking of giving this place a visit, can you just turn up or do you have to book?

Offline Bux

You don’t need PCR or vaccine passport, it’s very relaxed in Morocco now. Although it still states PCR is needed if not double vaccinated, I didn’t have any of the above when I went, officials didn’t bother asking me..
Banned reason: Fantasist, posting bollocks.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cobrakai84

Thinking of giving this place a visit, can you just turn up or do you have to book?

You can do either, I walked-in initially and then booked on return visits to guarantee the sp. I’d recommend go down late afternoon and see what you think of the girls available - the lady owner/boss who generally is at the front desk and does the bookings is a hot milf but doesn’t offer any services unfortunately!

Online Hansolo69

Currently in Marrakech, coming to the end of my trip.   
Noticed a few spas have closed since Covid19.
I've checked out a few spas and prices on the door can be flexible but in my experience the girls are greedy and not so flexible on prices
I'm lucky to have a few regular girls to fall back on
Some of the bar girls also start with crazy high prices. 

Offline toon972

You don’t need PCR or vaccine passport, it’s very relaxed in Morocco now. Although it still states PCR is needed if not double vaccinated, I didn’t have any of the above when I went, officials didn’t bother asking me..

Reported your post for obvious reasons.

Offline seeker

I was in Tangiers a few weeks back.
They did ask everyone as far as i could see for proof of vaccination or pcr test ,
before you got to Passport checking .

Offline Bux

Reported your post for obvious reasons.

Lol some sensitive clown!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Can you provide official verifiable documented evidence of this or are you just talking bullshit.   :unknown:

Sorry forgot LOL
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 02:12:01 pm by daviemac »

Offline Bux

Go and see for yourself! Others have also commented about their arrival into Marrakesh airport without the need to showing any documents relating to Covid.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Go and see for yourself! Others have also commented about their arrival into Marrakesh airport without the need to showing any documents relating to Covid.
Provide official conformation that what you are saying is true.

Offline southcoastpunter

Bux seems to fail to understand that what may happen in reality, most of the time (ie no proper checks are made) is very different to the official position and therefore what you could be asked for and turned away if you don't have that. 

Its daft of him to state it in such a way that someone may read that to be the (official) position and even dafter if someone travels "hoping" to get in when they know that they don't meet the official requirement. Daft and irresponsible!

Offline nike

I just got back a few weeks ago.
Our documents were checked in the UK, when we checked in, however when we got to Marrakesh, we were asked for our passenger locator forms, before we reached passport control, but they didn't check the forms, just chucked them onto a pile.
We handed over our passports and our pcr tests but the immigration officer,  just took a cursory look , having said that, who is to say that once he realised that we had the tests, he was not too bothered aboit checking the details. Whats to say that if you do not have the necessary paperwork, that they would probably make an example of you and not allow entry.
I think anyone who turns up without the necessary requirements, qould be extremely foolish.

Online Hansolo69

I had to provide Covid docs at UK airport and also on arrival at Marrakech.

Offline Happyhumper

Flights booked for November for 1 weeks, messaged a few people on air bnb about Apparment but most of them not allowing guests back if local girl, can anybody help out please,

Offline Heph

Absurd stuff: somebody relating that they weren't checked at the border does not need to provide official confirmation that they weren't or that this is official policy. They are relating * they * were * not checked *