Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 978971 times)

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Guys something horrible just happened to me. I am only sharing because I don't want it to happen to anyone else. I got scammed.

About 6pm I started noticing girls with tight clothes and make up hanging around star bucks. One of them gave me eye contact so I introduced myself and said hello. She  then went straight to haggling the price with me. She had another girl who could speak better English.

I don't have an apartment until next week so asked if they could find an apartment for us. They took me to some place. Introduced me to some guy. He wanted 700 and her friend wanted 200. My girl wanted 1500 to stay until morning. I insisted that her friend could not stay in the apartment with us for my own security. Because this was the advise I received from UKP members. Never be in an apartment with two pros.

I didn't pay a thing until we went to the apartment. Gave the guy the 700, he insisted that I give him ID, he took a pic of my driving license. I then gave her friend the 200. My girl asked me to pay her all the money upfront but I refused and said that I will pay her half now and half latter.

She insisted me to do something. I could not understand her language nor could she understand English. I then figured out that she wanted me to have a shower. I said lets have it together, she refused and insisted on having it alone. When she came out, I  then went in the shower. But made sure to  take with me my wallet, which had my cash - 5000 MAD, credit cards and I also had my passport with me.

After 3 mins I came out and noticed that she was gone. I wasn't angry but delighted that I never gave her all the cash upfront thanks to the advise of UKP members and I never left my belongings behind. There is not much you can do if a hoe wants to scam you. Your the foreigner. Especially in this covid situation. I am just happy I wasn't harmed. I was scammed out of 1640 MAD - peanuts , but could have lost a lot more. Just pissed that I never got to shag her once despite both being naked.

I went back down stairs and asked the receptionist to call the guy. I said that I wanted to give him back his keys so that he couldn't say  his flat got trashed because he took a pic of my ID. I did this just to try and cover my back. I knew that they were all in it. It just goes to show what a dangerous place Marrakesh could be. One of these days they will kill and rob a punter.

No offence mate but they could probably smell the desperation on you. You sound quite worked up in your posts maybe try a nice hammam when they reopen as you might be out of your depth.

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Guys something horrible just happened to me. I am only sharing because I don't want it to happen to anyone else. I got scammed.

About 6pm I started noticing girls with tight clothes and make up hanging around star bucks. One of them gave me eye contact so I introduced myself and said hello. She  then went straight to haggling the price with me. She had another girl who could speak better English.

I don't have an apartment until next week so asked if they could find an apartment for us. They took me to some place. Introduced me to some guy. He wanted 700 and her friend wanted 200. My girl wanted 1500 to stay until morning. I insisted that her friend could not stay in the apartment with us for my own security. Because this was the advise I received from UKP members. Never be in an apartment with two pros.

I didn't pay a thing until we went to the apartment. Gave the guy the 700, he insisted that I give him ID, he took a pic of my driving license. I then gave her friend the 200. My girl asked me to pay her all the money upfront but I refused and said that I will pay her half now and half latter.

She insisted me to do something. I could not understand her language nor could she understand English. I then figured out that she wanted me to have a shower. I said lets have it together, she refused and insisted on having it alone. When she came out, I  then went in the shower. But made sure to  take with me my wallet, which had my cash - 5000 MAD, credit cards and I also had my passport with me.

After 3 mins I came out and noticed that she was gone. I wasn't angry but delighted that I never gave her all the cash upfront thanks to the advise of UKP members and I never left my belongings behind. There is not much you can do if a hoe wants to scam you. Your the foreigner. Especially in this covid situation. I am just happy I wasn't harmed. I was scammed out of 1640 MAD - peanuts , but could have lost a lot more. Just pissed that I never got to shag her once despite both being naked.

I went back down stairs and asked the receptionist to call the guy. I said that I wanted to give him back his keys so that he couldn't say  his flat got trashed because he took a pic of my ID. I did this just to try and cover my back. I knew that they were all in it. It just goes to show what a dangerous place Marrakesh could be. One of these days they will kill and rob a punter.


Any newbies reading this, please take note, This is the type of behaviour to avoid.  K0589, why is it that everything seems to get fucked up with you? Either your making this all up as a fantasist or punting in Morocco is not for you dude.
Why haven’t you got a apartment now, why next week? On air bnb there are many apartments available, why not book one of those? Also how does 700 + 200 = 1640? :dash:

Stick to Blighty where you might have some luck.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 12:30:39 am by Mikey123 »
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline nike



I went back down stairs and asked the receptionist to call the guy. I said that I wanted to give him back his keys so that he couldn't say  his flat got trashed because he took a pic of my ID. I did this just to try and cover my back. I knew that they were all in it. It just goes to show what a dangerous place Marrakesh could be. One of these days they will kill and rob a punter.
A big step up from scamming to killing someone. Why kill someone and have all the associated agro, if u can just scam someone gullible. Put it down to experience. Almost all doors, in apartments, have a lock which can only be opened with a key, should always lock  door and put key somewhere safe.

Offline Marvelous


Any newbies reading this, please take note, This is the type of behaviour to avoid.  K0589, why is it that everything seems to get fucked up with you? Either your making this all up as a fantasist or punting in Morocco is not for you dude.
Why haven’t you got a apartment now, why next week? On air bnb there are many apartments available, why not book one of those? Also how does 700 + 200 = 1640? :dash:

Stick to Blighty where you might have some luck.
I think he said he paid the girl half the money 750 aswell.

Have to give him credit for trying though :lol:


Offline Grumpy Pumpy


Any newbies reading this, please take note, This is the type of behaviour to avoid.  K0589, why is it that everything seems to get fucked up with you? Either your making this all up as a fantasist or punting in Morocco is not for you dude.
Why haven’t you got a apartment now, why next week? On air bnb there are many apartments available, why not book one of those? Also how does 700 + 200 = 1640? :dash:

Stick to Blighty where you might have some luck.

Just read his reviews. He seems to have lots of bad experiences in the UK too. Maybe he's just not cut out for punting anywhere  :unknown:

Offline k0589

Last night at around 11pm I went for a walk around the Gueliz area. Everything was closed with police presence. Went back to my hotel at quarter to 12.

Some Hamams will be opening today. Most restaurants will open tomorrow.

Offline jstar1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 56
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
1640 MAD is pocket change? guess really saw you coming. With lower tourists numbers you're really going to stick out as a mark.
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline k0589

1640 MAD is pocket change? guess really saw you coming. With lower tourists numbers you're really going to stick out as a mark.


I consider myself really luck. Though it has knocked my confidence a bit. I would have got more screwed had I not taken the advise of UKpunt members. I posted what happened as a warning to others especially newbies. In Marrakech you have to use your wits about you. Don't use a working girls apartment. You put yourself at risk. They can take you anywhere and do to you what they like. My apartment would be ready on the 26th until then I will stay at a hotel. Always put your safety first. Not much tourist here. A UKPunt member had early warned of the desperation of WG's.

I went to a hamman today. It was poor. Nothing compared to the ones in Tangier. I paid 400MAD for Hamman and massage. The massage was terrible. I wouldn't even call it a massage. She was just rubbing me. Both girls asked if I wanted extra. I refused because they were both unattractive. I tipped the hamman girl 50 MAD but then insisted that I tip the massage girl. I said to her you can give your tip to the other girl.

A girl from tinder wants to meet up with me. I don't even have an apartment until the 26th. I will probably just have a cup of coffee and see what she will charge.



« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 04:38:25 pm by k0589 »

Offline k0589

Great now the Tinder girl is trying to scam me. Says she has lost her job because of covid. Wants me to send her money. I just blocked her.



Offline seeker

Great now the Tinder girl is trying to scam me. Says she has lost her job because of covid. Wants me to send her money. I just blocked her.

If you think like a victim ,well you probably don't know the rest .  :D
Been going to tangiers over 15 years ,never been "Scammed "
As in cheated ,sure girl may go a little earlier than discussed  or the taxi
May try to get a little more money  but
Putting it into perspective that happens the whole world over .
Personally i can't wait to get back out there,

You don't realise how good you have it until,
You Don't   :cry:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 05:22:22 pm by seeker »

Offline k0589

UK prices are out of control. 4s and 5s  are charging £150 -£170 for 2 rounds

I love Tangiers. The people there are friendly. Plus the girls are better looking and the prices cheaper. If my memory serves me right I don't think that a girl scammed me in Tangiers. They are more honest there. I had lots of fun and good memories in Tangier. I used to have girls anytime I wanted, be it afternoon or evening. Tangier hamman girls were beyond pretty. I was spoiled for choice.

One hard lesson I learnt in Marrakech is never pay ANYTHING upfront. If she is not happy with that than just walk away. This would better protect you from a scam.














« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 05:49:12 pm by k0589 »

Offline k0589

Things have started to liven up for me. I went to this Hamam. iI wanted just 1 hour massage. The price was 300 MAD. The reception lady said she wanted to do me but I said can I see the other girls. She said that one was with a customer and it was just between her and another.

The other girl was really attractive, slim, petite girl. 9/10. But the receptionist was old, early 40s. I chose the young attractive girl. She gave me a good massage for one 1 hr. While she was massaging me I could hear loud next noises in the other room. Seems like this place is more like a brothel than a hamman. My girl said if I wanted extra, I said 200 but she asked 600. I then said 300 but she said 500. I then said 500 but I get 3 shots and any position I want. I am telling you that this girl was submissive. She gave me owo. Then I done her from the back, then the front and then she went on top. After I cum, I was still horny and asked her to give me another blow job. I was touching her breast,fanny and everything. A good 30 mins. Best value for money.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 11:53:07 pm by k0589 »

Offline nike

Just Wondering, what is that photo off, the elephant man?  :unknown:



Offline k0589

Nike your a legend and I am just a newbie compared to you.

Tonight was so busy. I saw so many pros around McDonald. But these ones appeared to be hard core.

At 11pm EVERYTHING closes and everyone leaves to head back home.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 12:48:09 am by k0589 »

Offline jstar1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 56
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Things have started to liven up for me. I went to this Hamam. iI wanted just 1 hour massage. The price was 300 MAD. The reception lady said she wanted to do me but I said can I see the other girls. She said that one was with a customer and it was just between her and another.

The other girl was really attractive, slim, petite girl. 9/10. But the receptionist was old, early 40s. I chose the young attractive girl. She gave me a good massage for one 1 hr. While she was massaging me I could hear loud next noises in the other room. Seems like this place is more like a brothel than a hamman. My girl said if I wanted extra, I said 200 but she asked 600. I then said 300 but she said 500. I then said 500 but I get 3 shots and any position I want. I am telling you that this girl was submissive. She gave me owo. Then I done her from the back, then the front and then she went on top. After I cum, I was still horny and asked her to give me another blow job. I was touching her breast,fanny and everything. A good 30 mins. Best value for money.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Which hammam was this?
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline jstar1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 56
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
and no mention of a condom  ?? :unknown:
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline k0589

It is located at Rue Yougoslavia. I asked for condom but she didn't care about bare back

This one is cheapest  I seen. Just opposite starbucks.





Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 03:06:55 pm by k0589 »

Offline jstar1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 56
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
It is located at Rue Yougoslavia. I asked for condom but she didn't care about bare back

This one is cheapest  I seen. Just opposite starbucks.





Hidden Image/Members Only

bareback with a working girl in morocco?  :thumbsdown: not a risk I'd be willing to take 

thanks for the intel though will be useful for those visiting soon

« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 04:05:14 pm by jstar1 »
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Monger2468



Would love to post photos of my Kesh, Aga and Tangier conquests, but

  1) Worried I'll be recognised  :D ; 
  2) Someone in the forum will recognise said 🐦 and call her out as a sloppy second or sixty fourth  :D; and
  3) Someone in the forum is Western Union sponsoring the 🐦 and will find out she's continuing to do the dirty, despite telling her man she loves him 😂😉😂😜

Monger2468

Offline wello123

Brilliant write ups k5089 most sounds crazy to normal people but good luck and enjoy.

Are there may tourists there? I'm thinking to book for September been a while since had any fun

Offline jstar1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 56
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Would love to post photos of my Kesh, Aga and Tangier conquests, but

  1) Worried I'll be recognised  :D ; 
  2) Someone in the forum will recognise said 🐦 and call her out as a sloppy second or sixty fourth  :D; and
  3) Someone in the forum is Western Union sponsoring the 🐦 and will find out she's continuing to do the dirty, despite telling her man she loves him 😂😉😂😜

Monger2468

Just blur out the faces
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline y2w902

For those of you out there, are the hotel bars atleast open after 11 or is it absolutely everywhere?

Offline nike

Looks like another lockdown has been imposed, in the North of Morocco, at least. Travel restrictions have been imposed. Travel between cities only allowed by special permission unless ur fully vaccinated, then no restrictions.

Offline Prince_s

Might things be better in gambia compared to morocco/marrakesh? In terms of restrictions and punting

Offline k0589

I went to Agadir by bus. Kesh is rubbish and a rip off, the girls their will cheat you. I fled that place.  I paid 150 MAD  and the journey was just 3 hrs. I Fkd a girl last night from Loft club. I paid her only 500 MAD for all night but also paid her drinks which were 300 MAD. I linked up with a fellow Brit with a local contact. Me and him split the cost of the apartment, 350 MAD a night between each of us. The girl I had last night was 9/10, young Moroccan girl. I tried to take her pic but she refused. I banged her all night but she wasn't OWO.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 07:42:01 pm by k0589 »

Offline k0589

Brilliant write ups k5089 most sounds crazy to normal people but good luck and enjoy.

Are there may tourists there? I'm thinking to book for September been a while since had any fun

The tourist here are mainly French, Belgians, Spanish etc. Not much brits. I met one Canadian and now I paired up with fellow Brit who is more street wise than me.

Don't go to Kesh that place is expensive and the hoes are dangerous. Go to Agadir and get a local contact you can trust. Will save you a lot of money and headache. The bars and clubs in Agadir are open as normal until 11pm.You can  pick the girl you like and walk away with her. No door fees. Kesh is dead. Just dangerous streets hoes along Starbucks and Mdconalds in Gueliz
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 07:54:55 pm by k0589 »

Offline seeker

Looks like another lockdown has been imposed, in the North of Morocco, at least. Travel restrictions have been imposed. Travel between cities only allowed by special permission unless ur fully vaccinated, then no restrictions.

Thinking of going in early September.,for a few weeks
Land in Tangiers.
Have a great time leave from tangiers.
Well that's the plan  :cool:

Offline Samuraiman

I'm heading there mid September I just need to sort figure out suitable accomodation. If anyone is heading there also feel free to PM me

Offline Samuraiman

It is located at Rue Yougoslavia. I asked for condom but she didn't care about bare back

This one is cheapest  I seen. Just opposite starbucks.





Hidden Image/Members Only

Were most hammams open or closed? Wondering how they are functioning at this point!

Thanks

Offline Samuraiman

Thinking of going in early September.,for a few weeks
Land in Tangiers.
Have a great time leave from tangiers.
Well that's the plan  :cool:

Will you just be staying up North or will you venture down south? :drinks:

Offline Samuraiman

Brilliant write ups k5089 most sounds crazy to normal people but good luck and enjoy.

Are there may tourists there? I'm thinking to book for September been a while since had any fun

Give me a shout if you're coming down!

Offline nike

Will you just be staying up North or will you venture down south? :drinks:

Thinking of going in early September.,for a few weeks
Land in Tangiers.
Have a great time leave from tangiers.
Well that's the plan
  :cool:

His post has made his intentions pretty clear.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 11:39:26 pm by nike »

Offline nike

I'm heading there mid September I just need to sort figure out suitable accomodation. If anyone is heading there also feel free to PM me
[/color]

What help are you able to offer, if someone looses all inhibitions and feels free enough to PM u?

Offline Samuraiman

His post has made his intentions pretty clear.

I thought if he's in Morocco for a few weeks he could be travelling between cities

Offline Samuraiman

[/color]

What help are you able to offer, if someone looses all inhibitions and feels free enough to PM u?

Nothing but good company and a few contacts who can bring some friends really. I just need to find an apartment now! If you're able to help Nike would be much appreciated.

Offline seeker

I thought if he's in Morocco for a few weeks he could be travelling between cities

I've never felt the need to go travelling in Morocco.
Im there to relax and have fun .
Everything im after ,I can get in Tangiers  :cool:

Offline Samuraiman

I've never felt the need to go travelling in Morocco.
Im there to relax and have fun .
Everything im after ,I can get in Tangiers  :cool:

Haha fair enough I might head to Tangier or Agadir for a couple days. Can you PM me so we can see if our timings could match?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 10:17:30 am by Samuraiman »



Offline vaddapalwan

Lool I don't get it?

He wants to go, have fun & bounce. Don't think he's interested in company

Offline vaddapalwan


Don't go to Kesh that place is expensive and the hoes are dangerous.

How u getting on?

Offline Samuraiman

He wants to go, have fun & bounce. Don't think he's interested in company

Haha understood

Offline Samuraiman

I've booked myself flights in August, trying my luck on things having warmed up again by then and hopefully the vaccination rule being kinder by then too.  :thumbsup:

I'm currently looking for places to stay, I've ruled out Riads purely because I'd like a bit more privacy. I am not sure completely whether I'll keep my adventures within the massage parlours or bring someone back but just in case Tinder is nice to me while I'm there, I'd like to have the option. So currently inquiring with a few hotels about guest policy and a property on airbnb (not looking overly promising just yet). I'm not sure what the up to date info is on people's contacts but if anyone does have any advice please do let me know, no doubt I'll be confirming your favourite hammam/massage spots of the past, although I do have a rough idea thanks to this great thread.

This'll be my first solo trip to punt in Kech but I'm trying to manage expectations, I've been reading this thread with interest and have notice the mood change over the years and I'm getting the idea that it's a lot quieter than it used to be and with COVID, I imagine even more so! Either way, I'll keep y'all informed of how things go  :drinks:

How's the search for an apartment? I'm asking around but obviously on Airbnb I don't know how they would admit that you can bring a guest back!

Offline seeker

He wants to go, have fun & bounce. Don't think he's interested in company

How wrong you are  :P
I love the company of gorgeous young honeys :cool:

Offline Samuraiman

How wrong you are  :P
I love the company of gorgeous young honeys :cool:

LOOOL :lol:

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
How's the search for an apartment? I'm asking around but obviously on Airbnb I don't know how they would admit that you can bring a guest back!

Please read the tons of information in the thread already. All the questions you ask have been addressed numerous times.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline y2w902

Hope I'm not being a pain but I'm supposed to be flying out on the 9th but struggling to understand if Morocco will accept the NHS app covid pass as proof of being vaccinated, can't find any one confirming one way or the other.

Does anyone know about this for sure?

Offline y2w902

Hope I'm not being a pain but I'm supposed to be flying out on the 9th but struggling to understand if Morocco will accept the NHS app covid pass as proof of being vaccinated, can't find any one confirming one way or the other.

Does anyone know about this for sure?

Ignore, saw on TripAdvisor that there should be no issue if you print the PDF covid certificate from the NHS App.