Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 978968 times)

Offline jonny6612

Morocco has announced a resumption of schedule  flights on 15th of June. They have two lists, list A countries have to quarantine, countries not on list A, are by default, list B and do not need to quarantine.
U. K. is not on list A.

Quote
In addition to the PCR test presented during boarding, passengers will also undergo another test onboard to ensure maximum health security.

So, to summarise things as they stand, from 15th June:
  • People from the UK can travel to Morocco and have a quarantine free holiday
  • Upon returning to the UK they will need to quarantine
  • There will be an increased cost to the trip because of the covid tests needed

    Offline Mikey123

    • Age Check : 18+
    • Banned
    • Posts: 259
    • Likes: 1
    •  
    • Reviews: 0
    So, to summarise things as they stand, from 15th June:
    • People from the UK can travel to Morocco and have a quarantine free holiday
    • Upon returning to the UK they will need to quarantine
    • There will be an increased cost to the trip because of the covid tests needed


      Well in the news item it says you need to be vaccinated or PCR test so if you’ve had your jabs, no need to get test, show prof of vaccination in Morocco. The UK is in category A, so no quarantine in Morocco, this situation might change with the Indian variant going around.

      However, currently Morocco is on the UK Amber list which means on the way back you’ll have to take a test there before coming to UK and then quarantine at home for 10 days with advance booking of tests for day 2 and 8, evidence of which they’ll ask at the border control.

      Best option is wait and see if they move Morocco to green category and then go.

      « Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 12:16:49 am by Mikey123 »
      Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
      Banned by: Iloveoral

      Offline k0589


      Well in the news item it says you need to be vaccinated or PCR test so if you’ve had your jabs, no need to get test, show prof of vaccination in Morocco. The UK is in category A, so no quarantine in Morocco, this situation might change with the Indian variant going around.

      However, currently Morocco is on the UK Amber list which means on the way back you’ll have to take a test there before coming to UK and then quarantine at home for 10 days with advance booking of tests for day 2 and 8, evidence of which they’ll ask at the border control.

      Best option is wait and see if they move Morocco to green category and then go.

      Even if Morocco was on the green list you would still on the way back have to take a test there before coming to UK with advance booking of test for day 2, evidence of which they’ll ask at the border control. This will probably cost you £160 in UK and more £££ for the test when leaving Morocco.

      Offline jonny6612

      Even if Morocco was on the green list you would still on the way back have to take a test there before coming to UK with advance booking of test for day 2, evidence of which they’ll ask at the border control. This will probably cost you £160 in UK and more £££ for the test when leaving Morocco.

      if you've had your jabs and Morocco is on the green list , the only tests you need are 1 in Morocco before flying back, and another on day 2 back in the UK.  The day 2 back test costs around £50 from what i can see.  What am i missing?

      Offline Brumish

      • Age Check : 18+
      • Banned
      • Posts: 2,776
      • Likes: 17
      •  
      • Reviews: 11
      You're not missing anything if Morocco was on the green list. The only thing is, as it's on the amber list, an 8th day test and self isolation at home in addition to what you've said.
      Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
      Banned by: Iloveoral

      Offline jonny6612

      You're not missing anything if Morocco was on the green list. The only thing is, as it's on the amber list, an 8th day test and self isolation at home in addition to what you've said.

      Cheers.  Yes, I’m aware of the 8th day test if it’s on amber.  I was just confused by the £160 cost referenced by the previous poster - I can see that day 2 tests are £40-£50.

      I’m keen to get away and the extra bit of cost for testing is something I can live with.  However I’m more concerned by needing to quarantine when coming back home.  Also a bit worried about what it will be like out there in the infancy of travel resuming.  Probably better to just wait couple of months, albeit weather will be roasting in august!
      « Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 10:36:48 pm by jonny6612 »

      Offline seeker

      Best to wait and see ,I'm leaving it till Oct .
      BA gave two year from flight date vouchers
      Lost my Air Arabia flights in 2020.
      Bunch of money grabbing cunts ,only gave 1year
      From original booking vouchers ,
      usually i book a few months in advance
      to get cheaper tickets , but now they
       just ignore any emails .
      Its the principle  :mad:
      « Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 12:57:35 pm by seeker »

      Offline Hansolo69

      Best to wait and see ,I'm leaving it till Oct .
      BA gave two year from flight date vouchers
      Lost my Air Arabia flights in 2020.
      Bunch of money grabbing cunts ,only gave 1year
      From original booking vouchers ,
      usually i book a few months in advance
      to get cheaper tickets , but now they
       just ignore any emails .
      Its the principle  :mad:

      Ryanair were not keen on refunding me for my flights last year.  Thankfully my bank got the refund from them for me.

      Sensible waiting until Sept / Oct to see how things progress there.

      Offline seeker

      Ryan Air comes under uk/ euro rules .
      Air Arabia (bunch of cunts ) don't.

      Offline nike

      Ryan Air comes under uk/ euro rules .
      Air Arabia (bunch of cunts ) don't.

      If the flight originates in U. K. / E. U., it is subject to UK /EU rules.

      Offline seeker

      If the flight originates in U. K. / E. U., it is subject to UK /EU rules.
      Thanks,  I'll contact my credit card provider and see what they say .

      Offline Mikey123

      • Age Check : 18+
      • Banned
      • Posts: 259
      • Likes: 1
      •  
      • Reviews: 0
      Thanks,  I'll contact my credit card provider and see what they say .

      Just thought I would share a communication from the UK embassy in Morocco. If you have had the two doses of the vaccine here, no need to get PCR test to enter Morocco, just use the NHS app to show proof of vaccination but you’ll still need to get PCR test on the way back to the UK and quarantine as it’s still on Amber list.

      Hidden Image/Members Only
      Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
      Banned by: Iloveoral

      Offline jstar1

      • Age Check : 18+
      • Banned
      • Banned
      • *
      • Posts: 56
      • Likes: 0
      •  
      • Reviews: 4
      is there even any point going out there with clubs closed? the scene will be almost non existent
      Banned reason: Needs to review
      Banned by: Iloveoral

      Offline k0589

      I am hoping to go to Marrakech mid July. The tickets are dead cheap, less than £100 for a 3hr trip. Does anyone know if the bars and clubs are open or if Morocco is still in lock-down?

      Offline vaddapalwan

      As long as the massage/hammam spots with extras are available I really feel like going. Anyone know if they are?

      Offline jstar1

      • Age Check : 18+
      • Banned
      • Banned
      • *
      • Posts: 56
      • Likes: 0
      •  
      • Reviews: 4
      As long as the massage/hammam spots with extras are available I really feel like going. Anyone know if they are?

      They are according to google and unless theres a city wide lockdown on Marrakech I don't see why they wouldn't be
      Banned reason: Needs to review
      Banned by: Iloveoral

      Offline seeker

      Things are open till 11pm .
      So if you have past  girls contacts  :cool: :coolgirl: :dancegirl: :angelgirl: :wackogirl:
      You should be ok .

      Offline k0589

      "Can anyone share with me girl friendly apartments with no security guard in Marrakesh"!. Preferably one from a walking distance from the Gueliz area.

      Hopefully I will be going mid July. I never been to Marrakesh before. Would appreciate anyone who can send me a link via airbnb of an apartment that is girl friendly.

      Offline jstar1

      • Age Check : 18+
      • Banned
      • Banned
      • *
      • Posts: 56
      • Likes: 0
      •  
      • Reviews: 4
      "Can anyone share with me girl friendly apartments with no security guard in Marrakesh"!. Preferably one from a walking distance from the Gueliz area.

      Hopefully I will be going mid July. I never been to Marrakesh before. Would appreciate anyone who can send me a link via airbnb of an apartment that is girl friendly.

      I know of one in Gueliz but neither the TV or internet worked. It's basic but no security guard on the door at all. 
      Banned reason: Needs to review
      Banned by: Iloveoral

      Offline Hansolo69

      "Can anyone share with me girl friendly apartments with no security guard in Marrakesh"!. Preferably one from a walking distance from the Gueliz area.

      Hopefully I will be going mid July. I never been to Marrakesh before. Would appreciate anyone who can send me a link via airbnb of an apartment that is girl friendly.

      Foreign Office is still saying don't go to Morocco.
      If you do travel before this changes and you have any problems you could be in big trouble.
      I'm hoping things change next week.

      Offline k0589

      Foreign Office is still saying don't go to Morocco.
      If you do travel before this changes and you have any problems you could be in big trouble.
      I'm hoping things change next week.

      Bro when I am in the punting mindset I don't care about TV or internet. I just need a place without no door man. As long as it is clean with a double sized bed and the price is decent than I would be happy.

      The curfew starts at 11pm. This means that the clubs and bars would be closed. My only solid option is the Hamams, which is why I don't want to pay a lot of money for an apartment I might not have the opportunity to bring a girl. From experience I know that the Hamams will give you sex and owo if you want it. Some might try to rip you off but negotiating will bring the price down.

      Since the clubs would be closed, where can I pick up pros? This could be a bit of a challenge. The clubs always had  pr.os  Should I try my luck in the coffee shops, malls etc. Or get their numbers from the hamam places?

      Any of you guys who want me to check certain places than share with me and I will report back to you here.
      « Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 04:00:41 pm by k0589 »

      Offline Mr Sinister

       The Last time I was in Marrakech 19, I only bothered with the hammam places around Gueliz quite literally walked place to place checking the line up till I found the type I wanted. Found some absolute gems in them, cheaper and less work than doing a club girl. Also advisable to take a number if one takes your fancy, I met one in the evening and had my fun. Once restrictions are lifted on travelling i.e tests and quarantine I will go to Morocco again.
      « Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 07:29:47 pm by Mr Sinister »

      Offline k0589

      Guys advise me. Should I book an expensive private apartment or stay at a hotel and just go to the hamams for owo. I say this because the clubs might be closed so what is the point of having an apartment if I can't meet girls at night in the clubs.

      Or maybe I should book the first 7 days in a nice hotel and the last 7 days in an apartment.
      « Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 09:01:24 pm by k0589 »

      Offline Hansolo69

      Guys advise me. Should I book an expensive private apartment or stay at a hotel and just go to the hamams for owo. I say this because the clubs might be closed so what is the point of having an apartment if I can't meet girls at night in the clubs.

      Or maybe I should book the first 7 days in a nice hotel and the last 7 days in an apartment.

      I'd advise you to stay at home

      Offline nike

      Guys advise me. Should I book an expensive private apartment or stay at a hotel and just go to the hamams for owo. I say this because the clubs might be closed so what is the point of having an apartment if I can't meet girls at night in the clubs.

      Or maybe I should book the first 7 days in a nice hotel and the last 7 days in an apartment.

      Hotels, especially the more upmarket ones are between 50  to 80 % off at the moment, by edict of the King. Might be the cheaper option, as most upmarket hotels will allow female guests, as long as you book another room. Check first, with hotel, before booking, some hotels in Kesh will not allow guests with I'd card from Kesh.
       

      Offline vaddapalwan

      I've booked myself flights in August, trying my luck on things having warmed up again by then and hopefully the vaccination rule being kinder by then too.  :thumbsup:

      I'm currently looking for places to stay, I've ruled out Riads purely because I'd like a bit more privacy. I am not sure completely whether I'll keep my adventures within the massage parlours or bring someone back but just in case Tinder is nice to me while I'm there, I'd like to have the option. So currently inquiring with a few hotels about guest policy and a property on airbnb (not looking overly promising just yet). I'm not sure what the up to date info is on people's contacts but if anyone does have any advice please do let me know, no doubt I'll be confirming your favourite hammam/massage spots of the past, although I do have a rough idea thanks to this great thread.

      This'll be my first solo trip to punt in Kech but I'm trying to manage expectations, I've been reading this thread with interest and have notice the mood change over the years and I'm getting the idea that it's a lot quieter than it used to be and with COVID, I imagine even more so! Either way, I'll keep y'all informed of how things go  :drinks:

      Offline vaddapalwan


      Offline k0589

      Hotels, especially the more upmarket ones are between 50  to 80 % off at the moment, by edict of the King. Might be the cheaper option, as most upmarket hotels will allow female guests, as long as you book another room. Check first, with hotel, before booking, some hotels in Kesh will not allow guests with I'd card from Kesh.

      Nike you think the the clubs might be open. Google search says that that are open until 5am in the morning. The ones around the Gueliz area


      Offline nike

      Nike you think the the clubs might be open. Google search says that that are open until 5am in the morning. The ones around the Gueliz area
      Not sure, however they are trying to make it as easy as possible, for tourists, even where local curfews are in place, this is not required, if you have been fully vaccinated.

      Offline nike

      I've booked myself flights in August, trying my luck on things having warmed up again by then and hopefully the vaccination rule being kinder by then too.  :thumbsup:

      I'm currently looking for places to stay, I've ruled out Riads purely because I'd like a bit more privacy. I am not sure completely whether I'll keep my adventures within the massage parlours or bring someone back but just in case Tinder is nice to me while I'm there, I'd like to have the option. So currently inquiring with a few hotels about guest policy and a property on airbnb (not looking overly promising just yet). I'm not sure what the up to date info is on people's contacts but if anyone does have any advice please do let me know, no doubt I'll be confirming your favourite hammam/massage spots of the past, although I do have a rough idea thanks to this great thread.

      This'll be my first solo trip to punt in Kech but I'm trying to manage expectations, I've been reading this thread with interest and have notice the mood change over the years and I'm getting the idea that it's a lot quieter than it used to be and with COVID, I imagine even more so! Either way, I'll keep y'all informed of how things go  :drinks:

      Just sent u a pm.

      Offline jonny6612

      most upmarket hotels will allow female guests, as long as you book another room. Check first, with hotel, before booking, some hotels in Kesh will not allow guests with I'd card from Kesh.

      So you're saying that as long as you book another room, you can bring different guests to use the second room?

      Each time a new guest comes, the hotel will take a copy of the ID of that person for security purposes in case something happens?

      Offline nike

      So you're saying that as long as you book another room, you can bring different guests to use the second room?

      Each time a new guest comes, the hotel will take a copy of the ID of that person for security purposes in case something happens?

      No. U need to book a room for the girl, ur bringing back, u cannot then bring a different girl. If u bring back another girl, next day, or even the same one, then u book another room, for that night. Most hotels give u a discount on the second room.

      U cannot book a room and then bring multiple girls back, on same day.
      « Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 12:07:10 pm by nike »

      Offline k0589

      Thanks Nike, your a star and a great help. You were the one who inspired me to take my first trip to Morocco. Otherwise I would never have went.

      I have booked an expensive apartment for 7 nights thanks to the help from a UKP member. The other 7 nights I booked a normal hotel.
      So the first week I will be in a hotel, just going to Hamams and hopefully getting numbers. I will try and see if the clubs are open. The following week I will be at an apartment in Gueliz where I hope to have girls over from the numbers I collected from the first week or from the clubs.

      From experience I know that the Hamams are a solid bet.

      So far this is what I spent:
      £100 for direct 3hr flight with return
      £129 Covid 19 - all tests, including return to UK day 2 and 8
      £300 for 7 night apartment - great location, no door man, very private.
      I haven't book the hotel yet but it could be around £200. Anyone got recommendations for a good value, clean hotel in Gueliz than let us know.




      « Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 12:57:24 pm by k0589 »

      Offline vaddapalwan


      I haven't book the hotel yet but it could be around £200. Anyone got recommendations for a good value, clean hotel in Gueliz than let us know.

      In my hunt I found that Hotel Almas and Hotel Racine seem like good hotels to match that budget (probably with lots of change)  :drinks:

      PS. I have PM'd you

      Offline k0589

      I already booked Hotel Almas. Good price and good location. I think it is in the heart of Gueliz and a walking distance from many hamams. They don't give free breakfast but who cares when there are lots of cafes near by and I never wake up that early in the morning when punting.

      Offline k0589

      If you book with Ryanir, they will give you a discounted package on the covid stuff. So for an amber country like Morocco you will pay £129. This is much cheaper than the standard price. This includes the PCR test and certificate before you leave UK and the PCR tests for days 2 and 8. You will do the swabs at home and send it to them through their drop box. They will send you the certificate and results over email.

      However you still need to sort out your own PCR test and certificate in Morocco before arriving back to the UK. So I still have to pay more money for this covid stuff.

      I hope this helps people to get a better idea/picture if confused about the covid rules with prices and process etc
      « Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 04:12:51 pm by k0589 »

      Offline Private Parts

      Is this the beginning of the Moroccan Chapter?
      Top subterfuge!
      I can smell the Cous-cous now.
      You lucky people!
      Enjoy :hi:

      Offline vaddapalwan

      I've asked someone about bringing a guest for their airbnb and whether it's okay and have this response:

      "If you are alone with a guest without party and noise at night it can pass. Groups are prohibited and bringing a different guest back each evening will be very complicated with the guards. But again, being discreet without parties or alcohol is possible."

      I take it he's aware what I'm asking but do you think I should clarify more specifically or ask more questions? It sounds promising so far but I'm still new so would appreciate any advice. Thanks

      Offline Jimbo1984

      I've asked someone about bringing a guest for their airbnb and whether it's okay and have this response:

      "If you are alone with a guest without party and noise at night it can pass. Groups are prohibited and bringing a different guest back each evening will be very complicated with the guards. But again, being discreet without parties or alcohol is possible."

      I take it he's aware what I'm asking but do you think I should clarify more specifically or ask more questions? It sounds promising so far but I'm still new so would appreciate any advice. Thanks

      I had similar advice once when trying to book an apartment in Tangier and upon asking for clarification the owner said that if I had one girl for the duration of my trip then the guard could turn a blind eye but if I was bringing back different girls then I would have problems. I never went ahead with that particular apartment as I didn't need the uncertainty. Hope this helps

      Offline k0589

      I've asked someone about bringing a guest for their airbnb and whether it's okay and have this response:

      "If you are alone with a guest without party and noise at night it can pass. Groups are prohibited and bringing a different guest back each evening will be very complicated with the guards. But again, being discreet without parties or alcohol is possible."

      I take it he's aware what I'm asking but do you think I should clarify more specifically or ask more questions? It sounds promising so far but I'm still new so would appreciate any advice. Thanks

      It is a tricky one. The same thing happened to me in Tangier. If there is a door man than it will be a problem. He would want you to give him money every night and will get angry if you don't. Morocco is not as it was 15 years ago. Everyone will try to rip you off and the cost will add up. Marrakech has specialized in ripping off foreign punters. From reports I read even Marrakech police have joined in the act.

      But in Tangier everything was more relaxed. You can have a girl in your car in Tangier, nobody cares but not in Marrakech. In Tangier police don't care if your with a pro. They just look the other way.

      It is better to call and speak to the airbnb host, making your intentions clear over the phone. It is always best to be upfront
      « Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 07:27:40 pm by k0589 »

      Offline Mikey123

      • Age Check : 18+
      • Banned
      • Posts: 259
      • Likes: 1
      •  
      • Reviews: 0
      It is a tricky one. The same thing happened to me in Tangier. If there is a door man than it will be a problem. He would want you to give him money every night and will get angry if you don't. Morocco is not as it was 15 years ago. Everyone will try to rip you off and the cost will add up. Marrakech has specialized in ripping off foreign punters. From reports I read even Marrakech police have joined in the act.

      But in Tangier everything was more relaxed. You can have a girl in your car in Tangier, nobody cares but not in Marrakech. In Tangier police don't care if your with a pro. They just look the other way.

      It is better to call and speak to the airbnb host, making your intentions clear over the phone. It is always best to be upfront

      That’s not true about tangiers. You still need to be discreet about things. Yes the police are more relaxed in tangiers compared to Marrakesh but you still hear stories of raids

      External Link/Members Only

      This is from last year just before COVID. Just don’t be an idiot, loud mouth with your man bag and you’ll be fine.

      With the clubs shut, best bet for the better looking girls is in the sheesha places or cafes. This is from a contact there. You’ll find some good ones in Hamm ams as well but not the same quality. Hopefully if the UK government announces on Thursday for vaccinated people not needing to quarantine on return, I’m booking straight away for a week.
      Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
      Banned by: Iloveoral

      Offline ELDNG

      I still think it's worth watching what the Moroccan response to the delta variant will be - will they lock down abruptly and ban flights again as cases rise.

      Offline jstar1

      • Age Check : 18+
      • Banned
      • Banned
      • *
      • Posts: 56
      • Likes: 0
      •  
      • Reviews: 4
      I still think it's worth watching what the Moroccan response to the delta variant will be - will they lock down abruptly and ban flights again as cases rise.

      They did leave everyone stranded last time from what I know so it is a risk going in the early stages of reopening
      Banned reason: Needs to review
      Banned by: Iloveoral

      Offline k0589

      That’s not true about tangiers. You still need to be discreet about things. Yes the police are more relaxed in tangiers compared to Marrakesh but you still hear stories of raids

      External Link/Members Only

      This is from last year just before COVID. Just don’t be an idiot, loud mouth with your man bag and you’ll be fine.

      With the clubs shut, best bet for the better looking girls is in the sheesha places or cafes. This is from a contact there. You’ll find some good ones in Hamm ams as well but not the same quality. Hopefully if the UK government announces on Thursday for vaccinated people not needing to quarantine on return, I’m booking straight away for a week.

      In google it says that the clubs in Gueliz are open, 12 -5am.

      It is tricky to know if the girl is a pro in a sheesha places unlike the clubs. Unless the cafe or Sheesha is one well known for pros. Is there any Sheesha places or cafes that you could name that will have lots of pros? Cos If I approach a civilian girl I could get in hot water.

      Did your contact mention anything about street girls? In Tangier there were lots of them, who were dead cheap and attractive and they will go back with you to the flat. Does Marrakech have this? Do you have a contact where I can pay money to get me young attrative girls?
      « Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 04:25:22 pm by k0589 »

      Offline jonny6612

      In google it says that the clubs in Gueliz are open, 12 -5am.

      Cos If I approach a civilian girl I could get in hot water.

      Did your contact mention anything about street girls? In Tangier there were lots of them, who were dead cheap and attractive and they will go back with you to the flat. Does Marrakech have this? Do you have a contact where I can pay money to get me young attrative girls?

      I really wouldn’t worry about approaching girls, either inside or outside. As long as you are polite and tactful, rather than loud & attracting attention, girls who aren’t game won’t mind. 

      The place full of pro’s in gueliz used to be Starbucks (and McDonald’s to a lesser extent).  However, with Covid I really don’t know what the situation will be.
      « Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 08:17:36 pm by jonny6612 »

      Offline jonny6612

      No. U need to book a room for the girl, ur bringing back, u cannot then bring a different girl. If u bring back another girl, next day, or even the same one, then u book another room, for that night. Most hotels give u a discount on the second room.

      U cannot book a room and then bring multiple girls back, on same day.

      Thanks.  So what you’re saying is it’s 1 girl per separate room per night.  How do you think the hotel would react if you are constantly booking a 2nd room during your stay?   Somewhere like the Radisson blu in gueliz?

      Offline Mikey123

      • Age Check : 18+
      • Banned
      • Posts: 259
      • Likes: 1
      •  
      • Reviews: 0
      In google it says that the clubs in Gueliz are open, 12 -5am.

      It is tricky to know if the girl is a pro in a sheesha places unlike the clubs. Unless the cafe or Sheesha is one well known for pros. Is there any Sheesha places or cafes that you could name that will have lots of pros? Cos If I approach a civilian girl I could get in hot water.

      Did your contact mention anything about street girls? In Tangier there were lots of them, who were dead cheap and attractive and they will go back with you to the flat. Does Marrakech have this? Do you have a contact where I can pay money to get me young attrative girls?

      Your questions clearly show you have not read the ton of information in this thread about picking up girls. Go back and read up.
      There is street action just like before but as mentioned, don’t be a loud mouth, making things so obvious and you should be ok.
      And regarding google saying club’s are open, don’t rely on it as curfew is from 11pm.
      Look on snap chats map function and the talent is just eye popping.
      I can’t spoon feed you any more than this.
      « Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 12:07:06 am by Mikey123 »
      Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
      Banned by: Iloveoral

      Offline tickle12345

      I will be flying out to Marrakech next week, will need to quarantine on return but happy to take the hit, it's been far too long and I have a lot of contacts waiting for my return. :) Apartment all booked using the usual contact (Mr A)

      Offline nike

      Thanks.  So what you’re saying is it’s 1 girl per separate room per night.  How do you think the hotel would react if you are constantly booking a 2nd room during your stay?   Somewhere like the Radisson blu in gueliz?

      It is a policy, it is either allowed or not. If allowed then they know exactly what is going on and will book the second room, no problems.

      Offline nike

      Your questions clearly show you have not read the ton of information in this thread about picking up girls. Go back and read up.
      There is street action just like before but as mentioned, don’t be a loud mouth, making things so obvious and you should be ok.
      And regarding google saying club’s are open, don’t rely on it as curfew is from 11pm.
      Look on snap chats map function and the talent is just eye popping.
      I can’t spoon feed you any more than this.



      Apparently, if you have had both doses of vaccine, then curfew does not apply to you.