Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 978966 times)

Offline CoolTiger

On a different note. Went to get a shave, been to this place on previous trip with other mates. 50 dirhams, shave a facial mask and scrub  and a steam treatment. Feels fantastic. CT , I picked up a business card, perhaps u could add it to the wikki?

Hidden Image/Members Only


Have added. Sounds ideal, when feeling lazy whilst in Kesh.
What is the approx location of this place.
What service did you have and how much did you pay?

Thanks.

 :dash: :dash: :dash:


Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0

Hidden Image/Members Only


Nike, this one looks a bit fat, not that there is anything wrong with it but didn’t take you to be into big girls.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline nike


Nike, this one looks a bit fat, not that there is anything wrong with it but didn’t take you to be into big girls.

I'm not but we will meet in cafe first and if ahe ia big, then I will knock it on the head.

Offline nike

My 10 o'clock turns up a qholw 15 minutes early. She has her own car.
Asked her about her promptness, tells me she used to be air hostess on Qatar airlines. Face is certainly pretty enough and ahe ia taller than me, it doesn't bother me. However she has a huge chest, which I'm not really into, and a size 10 to 12, but ahe doesn't look fat, just curvy. She's gone to bathroom to shower before the action begins. She is certainly very GFE. Here she comes better get to the action . Update later.

SIZZLER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Second one I'm looking at bringing tomorrow afternoon.

Quick questoon Nike. Are the girls clean shaven or do most have bushes? I mean what is the hygiene like?

Offline nike

Quick questoon Nike. Are the girls clean shaven or do most have bushes? I mean what is the hygiene like?
Most are clean shaven.

Offline nike

My overnighter just left. Need to get some sleep. It was a great night. More details later.

Offline nike

This one has been the find of the trip. I normally go for slim or petite girls, so this one started off with a disadvantage.  She has a curvy body, which some find very attractive.  The photo has been taken perhaps a few years ago, when she was a couple of dress sizes smaller.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline nike

Sorry got sidetracked by a couple of honeys . The next section was meant to added after the picture but the time for modifing posts has expired.



She is very Gfe, full on dfk and plenty of caressing and teasing. She goes for a shower and returns in a baby doll nightie. One of the best BJs I have ever had. Plenty of variation, slow,  fast, deep, plenty of suction and tongue action. The perfect BJ. To top it off I finished cim and she kept sucking until every last drop had been extracted and she never spilt a drop. No swallow but a discreet spit into tissues. Sha had me up and hard in no time at all. Went to sleep at 2.30 am after 3 shots all cim finishes. The last two times , very enegetic sex in multi positions. She brought het own condoms, which is unusual , normally one hs to provide the condoms. If she was my body type, I would make her one of my regulars

Offline nike

Went for a walk along the goldem mile, saw one 9 wearing fuck me boots and dressed like she was on the catwalk. Got her number outside starbucks, spit one girl an 8.5 sitting inside watching the exchange and smiling, got her number as well. Asked no 2
 If she wanted to come and have some fun for a couple of hours.
 She agrees and quotes me 2000 dirhams, I replied , "is that for 1 or 2 days" with a smiley face emoji. She replies back 1 night. I tod her I want u only for 1or 2 hours , she says how much and I told her 500dh, she asks for 800dh, after a bit of toing a froing I told her my final price is 600dhs, she refuses. I tell her no problem but if u change ur mind let me know. About 40 mins later, she is texting me and asking where I am and can sh come over. I had already started talking to No 1 for an overnight, she asked for 2000 dh and accepted 1500dh, from 10 pm to 7 am.
Back to no 2.
I had to tell her sorry I can't tonight as some family friends are coming over at 6.30 pm and we do not have enough time, can we make it tomorrow afternoon instead.  She agrees, I offer an apology and she is very understanding.  I've actually got my regular coming after work, she finishes at 6pm, for 2 hours.  :lol:
Later dudes. I'm sorted.

Just for some of u guys, who give these girls what they want without negotiating.  Don't let ur dick do the thinking. YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF THIS VAST INFLATION IN PRICES .  Clasdic example negotiate but be polite and the chances are the girls will get the message and start accepting realstic prices.

Mr A has mentioned the gulf Arabs as inflating the prices, they have always been here. IMO. It is the weekend millionaires who are causing the price increases.

Offline nike

My 6pm reg. just left. She has left me knackered. An hour  to recover before my 10pm arrives. Better put the kettle on. :lol:

midobian

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline nike

Nike you legend!
:hi:

For all the newbies and especially the weekend millionaires, the overnight is for 1500 ds, no extras for taxi or anything else.

She is late . Just phoned to say she will be about 10 mins.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 10:15:32 pm by nike »

Offline misterali

Mr A has mentioned the gulf Arabs as inflating the prices, they have always been here. IMO. It is the weekend millionaires who are causing the price increases.
Arabs have known about Morocco's notoriety for too long... decades. Europeans not long after. Prices have never jumped that much. But since the introduction of the Great British Band of Weekend Millionaires...

SIZZLER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Most are clean shaven.

Thanks. Its just that your previous post about your experience in the massage parlour where she smelt when you took her knickers off put me off lol

Offline nike

Thanks. Its just that your previous post about your experience in the massage parlour where she smelt when you took her knickers off put me off lol

She was the only girl I've seen , for a long while,who had not shaved her pubes. She had hair in her pitts about 2 inches long. :scare:

Offline nike

Last nights girl just left. She is 23, 1.76 metres  in height, slim with a tiny waist and a big arse, that looks fantastic in tight trousers or jeans. Facially very good looking. A 9.9 until she took off her bra. No breasts at all, just two massive nipples on a flat chest, my manboobs are bigger than hers. I'm not a tit man but I do like a handful. AND she's a model. Showed me pictures, she's been in loads of magazines.

Anyhow not a great gfe, very submissive but takes direction very well. Owo is ok but not fantastic, maybe I've been spoiled by yesterdays dyson demonstrator.😁
Sex in several positions, best was doggie, that arse, wow. Enthusiastic girl and has no problems with pussy to mouth as some girls do. Overall a good experience.
No 2 from yesterday just texted me, I have arranged to meet her at 1pm and my regular just whatsapped me, she is coming over after work for an all nighter. That's me sorted for the day. :yahoo:

Offline nike

Hooked up with this one on tinder. She wants to come over today but I just don't have the time. Told her tomorrow.  :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline nike

I seem to be attracting the bubble buts. This one is also very slim but has a bubble but. Lets see what she looks like when she gets her clothes off. She is away for a shower. She has turned up with a friend , who is cuter than her. If all goes well maybe a 3 some tomorrow.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 02:16:49 pm by nike »

Offline nike

My luck had to run out sooner or later. Thia is the worst shag ever. She's worse than the worst Romanian wg. Doesn't know hoq to kiss, blow or take a pounding. Waste of 600dhs.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
My luck had to run out sooner or later. Thia is the worst shag ever. She's worse than the worst Romanian wg. Doesn't know hoq to kiss, blow or take a pounding. Waste of 600dhs.
O dear Nike. Worse than a Romanian, that says it all really. B&S and doesn't do any thing she says she'll do.
Bad luck mate. I'm sure if you are still there tomorrow there will be other pickings. :hi:

Offline nike

O dear Nike. Worse than a Romanian, that says it all really. B&S and doesn't do any thing she says she'll do.
Bad luck mate. I'm sure if you are still there tomorrow there will be other pickings. :hi:
No B&S but spot on with everything else . At least I've got my regular coming after work for an all nighter.

Offline ss23

Always hearing about Arab hoilday season, which months is this season. Summer months??

SIZZLER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nike. Have you ever seen or dealt with this girl in kesh ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ibi

Hi Nike
Are there any phone numbers.
That will be helpful. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline romeomustdie

Always hearing about Arab hoilday season, which months is this season. Summer months??



They are there all year round. But they get long annual leave around after eid and Ramadan and they then request for further leave them selves. So let’s say they get ten days off for eid and festivities they will request an additional ten days off to go to Morocco. Joined together that’s a very long time.

Also you need to understand a lot of these arabs very very wealthy and do not work. Can come at anytime and stay for months on end.

Offline misterali

Hooked up with this one on tinder. She wants to come over today but I just don't have the time. Told her tomorrow.  :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Looks tasty!

Offline romeomustdie

On 2 separate occasions 6 months apart I saw Qatari military jet in marrakech airport

Offline nike

On 2 separate occasions 6 months apart I saw Qatari military jet in marrakech airport

Haha. What's the common denominator here.  His majesty KH was in Kesh. :lol:

Offline nike

Nike. Have you ever seen or dealt with this girl in kesh ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not sure, looks familiar but hard to tell. If u want to pm me with her full photo, I can take another look.

Offline nike

Hi Nike
Are there any phone numbers.
That will be helpful. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Another newbie who hasn't bothered to read the thread. :dash: :dash: :dash:

SIZZLER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Not sure, looks familiar but hard to tell. If u want to pm me with her full photo, I can take another look.

Would be happy to PM you witu her number as well. But how do i Pm U?

SIZZLER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Not sure, looks familiar but hard to tell. If u want to pm me with her full photo, I can take another look.

Nike what rating would you give her btw ... from what you can see ....

Offline nike

Nike what rating would you give her btw ... from what you can see ....

Ah ok. U still do not have pm facilities.  From what I can see , she loks a 7.5 or 8 but it's the whole package which determines it for me. She could have the prettiest face ever and a shit body or vice versa.
For example the model that I had a couple of nights ago, defiantly a 9+ until she took her bra off, flat chest, not even a bump but massive nips, overall that put her down to an 8 for me. :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 05:21:31 pm by nike »

Offline Khu7490

Nike did you see that girl above today ?

SIZZLER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Ah ok. U still do not have pm facilities.  From what I can see , she loks a 7.5 or 8 but it's the whole package which determines it for me. She could have the prettiest face ever and a shit body or vice versa.
For example the model that I had a couple of nights ago, defiantly a 9+ until she took her bra off, flat chest, not even a bump but massive nips, overall that put her down to an 8 for me. :unknown:

Nice. Now i know how your ratings work. Spot on mate. Are you still in kesh ? What you got lined up today mate? If their was a way i could send you a video, photo and telephone number for her you could deal with her and let me know if she is worth it etc as ill be linking her in kesh. Her video she looks banging mate. Any ideas how i can send these to you? Can you PM me? With your whatsapp?

Offline nike

Nice. Now i know how your ratings work. Spot on mate. Are you still in kesh ? What you got lined up today mate? If their was a way i could send you a video, photo and telephone number for her you could deal with her and let me know if she is worth it etc as ill be linking her in kesh. Her video she looks banging mate. Any ideas how i can send these to you? Can you PM me? With your whatsapp?

Posting personal contact details on the open forum will get u banned.  If you do not have pm facilities then you cannot send or receive pms.
U will just have to start making contributions until admin decides to give u pm facilities.  If u punt in uk, post a few reviews or comments on the relevant threads. I hope that helps.

Offline nike

Nike did you see that girl above today ?

No. Both my plam A and B couldn't make it today. It might have something to do with the fact that it's been pissing down all day.  I've rearranged with her for 2pm tomorrow.

Offline Khu7490

Does her number end with 679 , if so she gives good head and can take a pounding . Enjoy 😉

SIZZLER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Posting personal contact details on the open forum will get u banned.  If you do not have pm facilities then you cannot send or receive pms.
U will just have to start making contributions until admin decides to give u pm facilities.  If u punt in uk, post a few reviews or comments on the relevant threads. I hope that helps.

Ok

SIZZLER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Does her number end with 679 , if so she gives good head and can take a pounding . Enjoy 😉

Negative. Ends with 003

Offline a1b2

Well lucky it's not 007.  Otherwise u would be shaken. 

Offline Khu7490

Haha 😂 very funny , think we will leave the last word for Nike

SIZZLER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nikey we waiting for a mills & boon epsiode.... how did today go?

Offline nike

Both my day dates pulled out. My regular came over after work and she has just left for work. I've got a 2 o'clock liaison today, with girl from tinder. My reg is coming over after work.

Offline doughboy


For example the model that I had a couple of nights ago, defiantly a 9+ until she took her bra off, flat chest, not even a bump but massive nips, overall that put her down to an 8 for me. :unknown:

Fucking love big nips!! Remember my first trip to Marra 6 years ago, picked up a flat chested girl who had absolutely enormous nipples (maybe an inch long). I was in heaven. Hoping for a repeat when I'm out there next month.

SIZZLER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Fucking love big nips!! Remember my first trip to Marra 6 years ago, picked up a flat chested girl who had absolutely enormous nipples (maybe an inch long). I was in heaven. Hoping for a repeat when I'm out there next month.

When are you out in kesh? Im planning in april...

SIZZLER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Both my day dates pulled out. My regular came over after work and she has just left for work. I've got a 2 o'clock liaison today, with girl from tinder. My reg is coming over after work.

Does that happen frequently? Where they pull out?

Offline CoolTiger

Fucking love big nips!! Remember my first trip to Marra 6 years ago, picked up a flat chested girl who had absolutely enormous nipples (maybe an inch long). I was in heaven. Hoping for a repeat when I'm out there next month.
[/color][/b]

When are you out in kesh? Im planning in april...

Guys, please also post your tour dates in the following dedicated thread for future visits to Kesh. That way it is easier to see all the announcements in one thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135397.msg1916570#new

If possible, try to be more precise, you don't have to give exact dates.... e.g. 1st week of April.... 2nd week in May.... weekend of dd/mm...... During Easter Break.

Cheers.