Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bille (AKA Sweet b x) Warrington  (Read 977 times)

25 review(s) for Sweet b x (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline King Kenny

Recent punt with Billie, who has been mentioned positively a few times here, but with some recent posts suggesting she' gone off the boil recently.  If that was true, the good news is she's doing just fine now.

Booked by AW email followed by text messages and a quick chat on the phone. She operates out of her home which is a centrally located Warrington apartment. Easy to find and street parking available.

Buzzed in to her ground floor apartment and was greeted by Billie. Her hair is shorter than in her AW photos, and straight. She wore quite a lot of make up, which seems unnecessary as she is very pretty anyway. Slim (I'd say size 10 easily) and I have no reason to doubt her stated AW age of 26. She was wearing the bodysuit seen in her AW photos.  If you were to see her in the street you'd want to fuck her.

Paid her the £120 fee for an hour and settled down on her bed. Enjoyed the first 5 mins of snogging and LFK. I then moved on to exploring her body. Lovely flawless skin. Pierced nipples. I had a play with her cunt, building up to inserting a couple of fingers in to her and playing with her clit until she appeared to orgasm. She had a suck on my cock (OWO) which was nicely done, and then I asked her to sit on my face. Her cunt was lovely - fresh and shaven. We carried on like this for a few minutes then I asked her to sit on my cock. These days it doesn't always perform as I would like, and this unfortunately was one of those occasions. We moved to missionary, where I fucked her for a few minutes (covered) then we finished off lying side by side playing with each other until I came (over us both).

She's not a clock watcher - I was there I think around 70 minutes.

Good VFM  - I will certainly be seeing her again. 9/10.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only