Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai & Tease XXX Wolverhampton  (Read 488 times)

4 review(s) for Thai & Tease XXX (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Danrusty

Hey everyone, first review, hopefully it has enough information.

External Link/Members Only

Review from probably 3/4 months ago.

AW profile said she was touring in Wolves, I think she’s there quite regularly.

Comms: same day booking, initial call, then just messages, her English is fluent/native so no issues here. Nice and easy.

Appearance: hmmmm.... she has a pretty face, tits/ass nothing to boast about, nothing I can remember too much about either, she definitely has more of a gut than her images suggest, other than that fairly accurate images.

Location: some aparthotel type building on one of the streets near the bus depot, wasn’t very discrete, also phoned a couple times here to try get “discrete” access to the building as there was quite a few people walking past, she ends up coming right out on the street to call me in... 😵. Not as discrete as I wanted to be, wasn’t too happy about that either.

Punt:

Paid £140 for an hour, that was her rate at the time, gone up since then to £150. I’m a pretty vanilla guy, ideal punt would be GFE, this started off with a massage, pretty lacklustre, basically just rubbing a bit of oil on me. OW my choice, didn’t ask for OWO not sure if on offer, I don’t remember the OW being great, pretty standard I’d say, not much eye contact, not really that deep.

Moved on to the deed, but of missionary and doggy, bed was a bit weak and making some weird noises like it might break, so that wasn’t great. Last 15 mins she did another weak massage, didn’t really push for a second pop...

All in all, not a negative because I think some of it was probably my lack of confidence to insist on anything, but I wouldn’t say a positive. Price wise, was more of a last minute thing so didn’t mind paying it, but honestly, much better WG’s available for less.

Definitely wouldn’t go back, as it wasn’t a great punt, and better priced WG’# available..

Another thing, not really important (at least for me) but stuck in my mind, went to wash my hands when I got to the apartment, she had no towels to dry my hands had to use toilet paper tissue. Seemed like a complete lack of prep, seeing as how a lot of punters shower before/after.

Hopefully not too bad for a first review, happy to have pointers in what information people would find more pertinent and I should include next time.

Offline Beamer

Thanks for the review.
Her other reviews are from 2015/16 and very mixed.  Given the current situation in Wolverhampton and her lack of recent "positive" reviews, not one for me.