Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Farringdon  (Read 1749 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline PointGuard

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The last review from the backed up pipe line.
This meet took place during this year's summer heatwave. Paid £90 for 30 mins.

Communication
Initially, the replies were slow, but once we got going, they were prompt and she was responsive.

A set of flats above some shops near Farringdon station (less than 10 mins walk), the entrance is discrete enough as it's in a sort of alley where you could wait without being noticed by passers by on the main road. The room was tiny, she did say that this isn't where she lives, only used for work. Had a nice, small, en-suite shower, which was fully functional.

The Girl
Upon opening the door, I remember being wowed by how pretty she was, I suspect she is a little older than her stated age, but she still has a youthful look. She has a slim, toned body. She greeted me in a nice two piece lingerie. And i wished she kept on the top piece because she took it off mid-punt and her tits were sagging bad, enough has been said about this in previous reviews, but I wasn't expecting it to be that bad.

Services
This was a major highlight, she does everything right. Goes all the way with OWO, takes a hard face-fucking and provides plenty of spit. She doesn't try to limit penetration and can do it in any position you like. I didn't go for the anal extra, but during doggy, her butthole did look a little loose. This energetic meeting ended with me finishing in the condom and and having a little pleasant chat after my shower.

Summary
The services were great and she is very nice. Not much to fault other than the tits, but her service truly made up for this in my opinion.

InstaPunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The last review from the backed up pipe line.
This meet took place during this year's summer heatwave. Paid £90 for 30 mins.

Communication
Initially, the replies were slow, but once we got going, they were prompt and she was responsive.

A set of flats above some shops near Farringdon station (less than 10 mins walk), the entrance is discrete enough as it's in a sort of alley where you could wait without being noticed by passers by on the main road. The room was tiny, she did say that this isn't where she lives, only used for work. Had a nice, small, en-suite shower, which was fully functional.

The Girl
Upon opening the door, I remember being wowed by how pretty she was, I suspect she is a little older than her stated age, but she still has a youthful look. She has a slim, toned body. She greeted me in a nice two piece lingerie. And i wished she kept on the top piece because she took it off mid-punt and her tits were sagging bad, enough has been said about this in previous reviews, but I wasn't expecting it to be that bad.

Services
This was a major highlight, she does everything right. Goes all the way with OWO, takes a hard face-fucking and provides plenty of spit. She doesn't try to limit penetration and can do it in any position you like. I didn't go for the anal extra, but during doggy, her butthole did look a little loose. This energetic meeting ended with me finishing in the condom and and having a little pleasant chat after my shower.

Summary
The services were great and she is very nice. Not much to fault other than the tits, but her service truly made up for this in my opinion.

Great review. Surprised I’ve never noticed this WG..  a day unleashing the pent up reviews, you getting over a broken heart ?

Offline PointGuard

Great review. Surprised I’ve never noticed this WG..  a day unleashing the pent up reviews, you getting over a broken heart ?

:D What makes you say that? That’s not how I’d go about it lool. I thought today would be a good time to write them up before I forget the details
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 05:51:25 pm by PointGuard »

Offline Googly7

Just to add (I reviewed recently), current flat near Chancery Lane is large and suited to purpose, not shared. SLippery shower though.

Offline Snowenne

She said she will be doing boob job soon and going back to Poland for it, so she might be taking a holiday soon.