Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has punting improved your sex life with your Missus?  (Read 1878 times)

the pussy man

I started punting because i wasnt getting anything like enough at home, and didnt want to leave my wife or have [another] affair...

i found that as i was having less and less sex, and getting knocked back my the missus, my interest in sex with my wife was decreasing too...  i thought pretty soon we;d end up having no sex at all (she NEVER initiates any longer)

so i had a couple of goes on stag does in europe, and then tried punting in the UK.  since then i go on average monthly or more frequently.

one of the things i have noticed tho is i'm a lot more horny around my wife now, love catching glimpses of her naked, and am getting more sex from her as a result.  it;s all very vanilla etc, and all quickies, but we average about 1 a week or more now.

so in a way...  punting is good for my marriage...   :kissgirl:

anyone else find this?

Stealthshagger

Never been married, and am single but I think the thing is that sex begets sex. Having sex keeps the horniness going I think. It's like having sex on a Sunday morning first thing...it leaves me ready to go all day (on and off, but all day) in that I could have sex a good 7 times in the day, especially dirty sex.

Miss that about one night stands on a Saturday night, the Sundays of fun that followed too. I suspect a long time with no sex or sanding the pipe means you are just switched off to some degree, until you start a new pattern. I suspect the body learns a Pavlovian response...why get horny if you know nothing will ever happen?

If you don't mind me asking...if you get it at home now, why punt still? Because it means you get at home too, as opposed to before (if I understood correctly)?

the pussy man

dont mind you asking no...

the missus hasn;t turned over a new leaf as such.

i instigated a rule that she is not allowed to say no to me any longer.  so if i'm horny and i want it, she has to say OK.  this rule stands until she initiates sex with me...  still waiting for that to happen....    :unknown:

the sex is just me on top, she pulls her knickers down, no forplay and straight quickie sex, so not exactly great.  and i haven;t seen her naked for over 3 years.  havent seen or been allowed to touch her breasts for same or longer...

doesn;t look like i'll be giving up seeing WG for some time.  i suspect i;ll be seeing them for the rest of my life.  its a fucking great hobby   :wacko:

Stealthshagger

Why does your wife agree with your new rules? Sounds like she's off sex..maybe adress that and she'd be happy and back to horny times?

the pussy man

she is off sex for sure.  she's ok with the rules.  once we've gotten started she quite enjoys it. 

we've tried talking about it.  always the same result.  have sex that night all passionate then back to how it was before :dash:

we still love eachother just this is how things work at the moment.

Stealthshagger

Maybe age related? Menopausal, etc?

the pussy man

nope.  just monogamy related

Stealthshagger

I guess it depends in the objective, regarding what to do. Maybe try get her working out a few times a week...new energy, hormones helped, etc....could do the trick?

Stealthshagger

Or try spice it up? Get her lingerie, nice date night, dirty sex at the end? Try new stuff (anal, bondage, home sex tape, etc)?

the pussy man

I guess it depends in the objective, regarding what to do. Maybe try get her working out a few times a week...new energy, hormones helped, etc....could do the trick?

Yeh OK...  I'll tell her to get down the gym, take her out for a meal,  give her a massage, then try out some anal...  :music:

Stealthshagger

Sounds like a plan. If it's all the same night I suggest you avoid curry.

SirFrank

Stealthshagger

SirFrank

Funny you should ask. I was on about you really! Nah his bird sounds like my wife. Enjoys sex when it happens etc but puts no fucking effort into gettin jiggy with it. In fact I think last time she fucked me without me working my magic the spice girls were at number 1. Zigazigaaaaa

Stealthshagger

Funny you should ask. I was on about you really! Nah his bird sounds like my wife. Enjoys sex when it happens etc but puts no fucking effort into gettin jiggy with it. In fact I think last time she fucked me without me working my magic the spice girls were at number 1. Zigazigaaaaa

Maybe your choice of music is killing the mood?  :)

Scarlet Redd

I started punting because i wasnt getting anything like enough at home, and didnt want to leave my wife or have [another] affair...

i found that as i was having less and less sex, and getting knocked back my the missus, my interest in sex with my wife was decreasing too...  i thought pretty soon we;d end up having no sex at all (she NEVER initiates any longer)

so i had a couple of goes on stag does in europe, and then tried punting in the UK.  since then i go on average monthly or more frequently.

one of the things i have noticed tho is i'm a lot more horny around my wife now, love catching glimpses of her naked, and am getting more sex from her as a result.  it;s all very vanilla etc, and all quickies, but we average about 1 a week or more now.

so in a way...  punting is good for my marriage...   :kissgirl:

anyone else find this?

Good to hear Pussyman. It certainly is a very good way for many gentlemen to keep their marriages happy when the sexual element of it wanes .