Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DaisyDean Swindon  (Read 1933 times)

25 review(s) for DaisyDean (19 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Hardpunt2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When- Late November. Mid morning

Where- Jurys Inn Swindon. Parked in Halfords/ Range car park. You do have to walk down a very busy street in the middle of town to get to the front entrance, could be a concerne if you are worried about being spotted.

Price £80 for 30 minutes

Comms- Emailed the day before to arrange meet. Reply a few hours later with a suitable time. Booking request done on AW. Told to call when parked up.

Girl- Stunning IMHO. She is very fake (boobs, lip fillers, eye lashes) but it all kind of works. Her lips are the only thing i think let her down, she would look prettier without them all puffed up. In a pictures of her from other reviews on here she look really skinny but I though she looked very great and had a good figure. Massive fake tits but they do not look out of place, they where also very soft and well done. Her nipples had not been cut off and stuck back on like i have seen on other girls. I would say the listed age of 23 is about right.

Meet Parked up called her as instructed and was given room number. Greeted behind the door and straight into a lip kiss. She took my coat off and hung it up in the closet. Offered a shower which i never needed and a drink, asked for water and i was given a choice of still or sparkling. Put the money on the table and had a kiss and a grope. Kissing was open mouth but not much tongue, i would have prefered more.

Got naked and moved to the bed. OWO which was very good, not deep throat but she got a good was down my average sized cock. No trying to give me a hand job instead of using her mouth. Asked for 69 so i could get in on the action. Very nice pussy, tasted and looked great.

On with the johnny and her on top for cowgirl, great view and I did not last long. Was going to switch positions but really liked sucking on her nipples as she rode me.

Condom off, had a shower and i was out of there with a few minutes spare on the 30 minutes.

Conclusion One of my better punts. She is stunning and her service was good. I would definitely see again.

Offline plini007

Used to see her about in Bristol a while back, very pretty, tempted to book but doesn't look as though she has enough booty for me sadly.

Offline GoodIdea

Used to see her about in Bristol a while back, very pretty, tempted to book but doesn't look as though she has enough booty for me sadly.

Fuck me, how much Booty do you need?

:D

Offline plini007

Does she have a biggish booty hardpunt? From a lot of her photos she looks quite thin in the bum and leg area (think some of her pics on AW are edited in that area)

Offline Hardpunt2

Does she have a biggish booty hardpunt? From a lot of her photos she looks quite thin in the bum and leg area (think some of her pics on AW are edited in that area)

I'd say she has a decent arse. Not massive but we'll preportioned. She is skinny but not anoxic looking IMO.