Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Face Fucking?  (Read 12229 times)

Offline titanph

Does anyone know any WG's who provide this service? Both OW and OWO are fine for this service.

dantheman

I saw Regina twice last year when she was in Southampton for 6 months, She absolutely adores face fucking and her deep throat is amazing. She is also a very nice person who you can have a good talk with, her dirty talk is filthy as fuck, Go see her, she is one of the best. 10/10 all day long.

a10

Added to the HL sounds like a good bet!

Offline Blacksealz

Got this on the bucket list too, getting prossies to give a proper deep throat is hard enough

Offline titanph

She seems awesome, and 130 is probably the max i would pay. Unfortunately she doesn't see anyone under 25 and i'm 23, and every WG i've seen has asked my age.

Is she the only one who can provide the service? cheers for the help guys.

niceguyjames

She is pretty good, BUT is only available on tour.

External Link/Members Only

Offline titanph

Seems interesting, sadly nowhere near london and somewhat pricey. Cheers for the input niceguyjames

Online hendrix

I don't know any at your price I'm afraid...Gabriella and Alex at Maxes plus KristenDD on adultwork are all brilliant at this and actually enjoy it, but £250, £250 and £200 respectively.

Stealthshagger

That's some extreme haemorrhoids there...

Offline titanph

Cheers for the input hendrix, I may push to the money needed for the service, will just have to wait.

niceguyjames

I don't know any at your price I'm afraid...Gabriella and Alex at Maxes plus KristenDD on adultwork are all brilliant at this and actually enjoy it, but £250, £250 and £200 respectively.
Agreed on the service providers and agreed on the price :(

James999

How Fucking Boring is her profile, she started on making up the FAQs and for some reason forgot to stop  :thumbsdown:

Offline jemmo

Like the OP, I've been looking for a WG that does proper face fucking and DT for ages. However, due to my inability to punt regularly don't fancy trekking from North London to some shithole down south and risk a crap punt. Regina looks mint but the lack of CIM and a question mark over her level of service is a worry.

Online herbie007

I can recommend Anika

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

She's a great girl, but be warned she loves playing with men's bums

Offline ciscoxxx69

I can recommend Anika

Wow! - love that B+W pic of her on the chair  :P

Roland D Hay

That's some extreme haemorrhoids there...

That is truly fucking horrible!

Offline mattylondon

How Fucking Boring is her profile, she started on making up the FAQs and for some reason forgot to stop  :thumbsdown:
The OP could always try Danish Pia. Somebody most worthy.  :crazy:

Offline titanph

what's her link Matty? Cheers for all the help guys

Offline titanph

I can recommend Anika

Herbie what is her service like? and as for playing with men's bums do you mean penetration?

Online herbie007

Herbie what is her service like? and as for playing with men's bums do you mean penetration?

She provides a good service and she's very fit, she spends most of her time in the gym.

I did 2 hours with her and she wore me out.

She loves playing with mens bums and talked me into letting her take my anal virginity,  albeit she was gentle and it was only a small dildo.

She' good fun

niceguyjames

Online hendrix

rogerc23

Oh yes! she can certainly take a good face fucking :D
Was that as part of her standard pse or did you go for the sub/extreme session?

Online hendrix

Was that as part of her standard pse or did you go for the sub/extreme session?

Umm..it's been a while, a couple of years at least... and I was a very regular client of hers back then, but pretty sure I used to just pay her "normal" pse rate and she'd be fine with extreme deep throat..but whether that would still apply I don't know  :unknown:

rogerc23

Cheers!im tempted to try and book her for this friday,will provide an update on here if i do

niceguyjames

Courteous Gent

Cheers!im tempted to try and book her for this friday,will provide an update on here if i do

Didn't see her I'm guessing? Her Sub/Extreme session is sooo tempting but pricey too; with good reason.

Courteous Gent

She provides a good service

Some detail would be appreciated relating to the nature of this thread. Deepthroat/facefucking etc :)

rogerc23

Didn't see her I'm guessing? Her Sub/Extreme session is sooo tempting but pricey too; with good reason.
No i didnt in the end,im sure the service is fantastic but i dont find her attractive enough to justify those rates

Offline mattylondon

Oh yes! she can certainly take a good face fucking :D
It's funny how perceptions of people can be very different. I punted her once in Elephant and Castle, knowing her reputation, watching some of her videos and she was so sweet it's untrue! I found her very vanilla!  :D

Online hendrix

It's funny how perceptions of people can be very different. I punted her once in Elephant and Castle, knowing her reputation, watching some of her videos and she was so sweet it's untrue! I found her very vanilla!  :D

:D she is a sweet woman.. Get dominant with her though and her inner slut soon comes out!

Offline mattylondon

:D she is a sweet woman.. Get dominant with her though and her inner slut soon comes out!
I believe you!  :D

She even took me to and from the station, in her convertable. How sweet! Unfortunately, I paid £50 for 30 minutes (an offer she had on) at the time and I fear her rate had gone upwards! She worked with another girl who was utterly useless and who's pussy stank! Think she that one did a couple of videos on Real Punting. If I remember the name, I'll post a link. 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 09:35:29 pm by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

I believe you!  :D

She even took me to and from the station, in her convertable. How sweet! Unfortunately, I paid £50 for 30 minutes (an offer she had on) at the time and I fear her rate had gone upwards! She worked with another girl who was utterly useless and who's pussy stank! Think she's that one did a couple of videos on Real Punting. If I remember the name, I'll post a link.
This one. External Link/Members Only.

She looked nothing like her pictures or in this External Link/Members Only. Incredibly short and looked like she'd eaten half of Burger King's stock for the month. Smelly pussy and boring as fuck! I actually told her to go and get a fucking wash before my cock went anywhere near her. Probably dampened her mood somewhat, but the smell coming from it was disgusting!  :D  :vomit:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 09:53:23 pm by mattylondon »

Online hendrix

This one. External Link/Members Only.

She looked nothing like her pictures or in this External Link/Members Only. Incredibly short and looked like she'd eaten half of Burger King's stock for the month. Smelly pussy and boring as fuck! I actually told her to go and get a fucking wash before my cock went anywhere near her. Probably dampened her mood somewhat, but the smell coming from it was disgusting!  :D  :vomit:

Ah! I remember her.. She walked in just after Nikita started blowing me and offered to join in for a discount (can't remember how much) but I didn't fancy her at all so politely said "no thanks" while Nikita carried on deep throating me bless her :D.. Lucky escape...

Offline mattylondon

Ah! I remember her.. She walked in just after Nikita started blowing me and offered to join in for a discount (can't remember how much) but I didn't fancy her at all so politely said "no thanks" while Nikita carried on deep throating me bless her :D.. Lucky escape...
We must've punted in the same place, unless they moved around together! Yes, I punted Caitlin first but on the way back to the station, I sorted out some fun with Nikita, who was most obliging! I told her about Caitlin's smelly pussy too!  :D

I punted Nikita a couple of times. Great girl, who loved to be fucked nice and hard. Caitlin was not so amused at seeing me with Nikita. They can be so competitive, can't they?! I insisted Nikita left the door open so she could see and hear us! :dance:

Offline Chainring

I saw a lady today on AW whom I'd asked to do this to as part of a bdsm sesh. Even when I was ramming my cock down her throat to the point where she was writhing, gagging and kicking she didn't ask me to stop.

Happy days :)

yorkshire123

I saw a lady today on AW whom I'd asked to do this to as part of a bdsm sesh. Even when I was ramming my cock down her throat to the point where she was writhing, gagging and kicking she didn't ask me to stop.

Happy days :)

Welcome  :hi:

Who was she?

Offline jake9jake9

Anyone seen DeepThroatLolla, apparently does OP's request - External Link/Members Only

£200 though

Welcome  :hi:

Who was she?

+1, hope he returns.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 08:05:45 pm by jake9jake9 »

Offline mightymunce

I saw Regina twice last year when she was in Southampton for 6 months, She absolutely adores face fucking and her deep throat is amazing. She is also a very nice person who you can have a good talk with, her dirty talk is filthy as fuck, Go see her, she is one of the best. 10/10 all day long.

Can she actuly get it down the throat?I always find dt is to the back of mouth and the gag rather than swallow it.

Offline ciscoxxx69

The best I have experienced by a mile, is MissKDD..... :wacko:

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30830.0

Absolutely unbelievable, also loves cum....CIM/Facial/Swallow....loves snowballing, gargling it and playing with it in her mouth, before licking it all up and swallowing it all down.
But seriously, face fucking and holding your cock hard in her mouth till gagging and choking....loves it!

She squirts too, and took all my fingers down her throat cos she demanded to taste it (ATM anal too).......she is just insatiable!  :P
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 11:38:27 am by ciscoxxx69 »

rogerc23

Anyone seen DeepThroatLolla, apparently does OP's request - External Link/Members Only

£200 though

+1, hope he returns.

i have tried to see lola a couple of times but she is in my experience very disorganised and never available when i can get out of work,i mean i spoke to her last week and she was asking me to write down the address as she had no credit to text, the time before her "net was playing up" so she couldnt reply to emails, bit of a timewaster really.

annoying thing is i do really like her look and am still tempted to try again :dash:

Offline filatino_jay

Can she actuly get it down the throat?I always find dt is to the back of mouth and the gag rather than swallow it.

Yes ALL the way  :wacko: she's lovely but her current incall location is a bit pants. Also get in there quick if you want to see her as she says she is due a long break very soon.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 10:33:43 pm by filatino_jay »