Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Skylah Rhodes ~ Central London (on tour) - Nice experience  (Read 1429 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline koolman

External Link/Members Only

Communications were on text and AW messaging. On AW messaging she seemed a bit distant and borderline arrogant from some of her messages, but as she is in demand so let it go. Texts were fine on where to go and her address. Talking on the phone seemed much pleasanter. £90 / 30 mins

Place was 5 minutes walk from tube station, she directed me to the correct room number. She welcomed me in a nice red lingerie and her big boobs seems to be popping out of them. She did have big BOOBS. Gave her the money and showered. She did mention her ass were her best asset, but I reminded her I am more of a boobs person. Returned and started playing and sucking her boobs, she asked me to be gentle as she was a bit sensitive. Then some DFK, which was good and then she started OWO.

Asked her to do cowgirl so I can give my maximum attention to her boobs. Then did her in missionary while alternating between DFk and sucking her boobs and finished. Had a nice chat while putting my clothes back on. Gave a peck on her cheek and left. She has meat on her bones, for some she might seem fat, but for me she was just about the right size, neither fat nor skinny.

All in all a nice experience, but the price seems a bit higher. But demand and supply thing and she knows she is in high demand so she can charge.

Offline WKD123

Thanks for the review OP - she's a bit of a chubster by all accounts but is sounds like you were there for the star of the show - her boobs?!?    :D

Offline Waterhouse

Thanks for the review OP - she's a bit of a chubster by all accounts but is sounds like you were there for the star of the show - her boobs?!?    :D
:thumbsup: Not met her myself, so cannot say for sure, but I surmise a stage 1 chubba judging by recent reviews and observations.  Think one review a while back compared her to a washing machine - chunky with no curves?   :unknown:

Still I guess she must be a good and/or a nice girl if she's in demand.

Offline unus669

Interesting!Pics of her, from years back have been removed, from her AW profile. Now we have, a kindly placed  boobs and butt pic :lol:

I believe previous reviews, seem correct, she is now a much bigger unit. Nevertheless, punters seem to still like her service delivery  :unknown:

Offline Moneyd

:thumbsup: Not met her myself, so cannot say for sure, but I surmise a stage 1 chubba judging by recent reviews and observations.  Think one review a while back compared her to a washing machine - chunky with no curves?   :unknown:

Still I guess she must be a good and/or a nice girl if she's in demand.

The washing machine comment was mine and I stand by it.

I love a good pair of tits but they need to be on the right frame.

Glad OP had a good time though.