Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen-Casy-2018 (Liverpool)  (Read 3133 times)

8 review(s) for ELLIE_ (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Golovkin

Comms could do with some work after making my booking she asked to change the time the following day of the meet. After a few messages and an apology a new time was set. This time her comms was really good seemed keen to make up for earlier. Arrive at the apartment block and I’m given instructions on how to get to the flat. Nice enough flats modern and fit for purpose. I’m greeted by the girl in the pics in a school uniform, to me she looked better in person. Special offer price £75 for 30 mins started with deep French kissing moved onto owo great with eye contact, condom on for missionary, cowgirl,reverse cowgirl and doggy. Sex was enthusiastic with kissing and feeling each other up throughout at any time I could have filled the bag, with an increase in speed but was holding it back. Finished with her on her knees as I gave her a facial, some encouragement from Casy and I cum covering her face a couple of spurts in her open mouth. Covered her boobs and dripping onto her skirt. She then dribbled the cum from her mouth onto her boobs. The best cumshot I’ve ever done  :yahoo: Face and body wise she’s cute girl next door look she smelled great her hair and body felt good. Left in the car and thought that was amazing writing this review made tha blood rush to my cock thinking about fucking her.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

zztop1168

Nice review defo on my 2019 Hot list  :hi: :thumbsup:

Al Reet

At 220 quid for an hour she ain’t on mine

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review as this one is on the HL, just hopes she does an incall in Preston or Manchester soon.

Oh and congratulations on your 100th review  :hi:

Offline cueball

Thanks for the review as this one is on the HL, just hopes she does an incall in Preston or Manchester soon.

Oh and congratulations on your 100th review  :hi:
Bloody hell, I didn't spot that...

Yes, well done on your 100th golo  :hi: you're a centurian now... Look out for the card from the queen dropping through your door  :D

Offline Golovkin

Thanks guys I will look forward to the card from Liz!

Offline Moby Dick

Nice to see your 100th is a green un :thumbsup:

Offline frankc

Got the right review at last.... :D

:hi:..on your 100th Pal....here's to your next 100... :drinks:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Got the right review at last.... :D

:hi:..on your 100th Pal....here's to your next 100... :drinks:
Almost there yourself mate, a good Xmas / New Year could see you over the line  :D

Offline Availableinlarge

She’s back in London so for 75 clams you’ve done alright.

Offline frankc

Almost there yourself mate, a good Xmas / New Year could see you over the line  :D

Be well into the New year I think Pal.......I'm already thinking about my 100th punt though, just don't tell Cue I'm after recommendations....

Offline cueball

tell Cue I'm after recommendations....
Ready when you are mukker  :D you've only got to ask  :lol:

We'll get you into our centurian club  :lol:

Offline cueball

I'm already thinking about my 100th
Here's a random fact franko, one that i have no validation for but being a fiercely lancashire loyalist  :lol: .....

There's more centurian reviewers in the North West podging team than any other region  :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Here's a random fact franko, one that i have no validation for but being a fiercely lancashire loyalist  :lol: .....

There's more centurian reviewers in the North West podging team than any other region  :lol:
You could well be right on that, It's the dirty Northern Bastards club  :thumbsup:
Does seem like a lot of high review counts though I don't look at reviews on the other boards so unless they also post on the national board or OT then it's hard to know.
Another thing I think the NW section is overall a fairly friendly board as i've picked up other regions may have had some nasty spats over the years

Offline cueball

Another thing I think the NW section is overall a fairly friendly board as i've picked up other regions may have had some nasty spats over the years
Yes, us northerners are a lovely bunch ya know  :D

Offline Matrix2718

Sounds like a carbon copy of my meet with her! I gave her a great facial with a few spurts in her mouth for good measure. On my hotlist for a return visit when she’s back in Liverpool.  :drinks:

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review and congrats on the 100  :drinks:

As Blackpool Rock has said, I hope this girl tours Manchester sometime soon. I also hope she runs a deal similar to her Black Friday deal one too - maybe a Christmas one (not exactly on Christmas though) or Boxing Day or perhaps a "January sale", especially since many WGs often struggle during January (hence it's often rather good for RBs).

Can't fault your loyalty but unfortunately I don't think that's true. Off the top of my head I can only think of 5 centurions in the NW but there are almost certainly quite a few more in London. Only including those who mostly post in London/post there a lot and only including those who aren't banned, there's at least 10 centurions:
pumps (300+ club - all by himself AFAIK)
The_Don (200+ club)
punther (200+ club)
king tarzan
Brazilian Martian
smiths
mrhappypants
Sparta Prada
LLPunting
Cunning Punt

There may well be others. There's certainly some who are very close but the same also applies in the NW.

I don't have experience of all the other regions but I strongly believe this is true. If not just outright then certainly if you consider the amount of info posted in this region as well.

Offline frankc

Ready when you are mukker  :D you've only got to ask  :lol:

That's a kind offer Pal but, I'd be grateful if the cage, buried deep within the hallowed cellars of the "North west podging club" head offices, stays firmly shut..... :D

Offline Bigdave1975

She’s back in Liverpool called Young-Ivy
Banned reason: Threatening fellow punter to get review removed on behalf of WG.
Banned by: daviemac