Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SashaMarlow - Middlesbrough?  (Read 1272 times)

Offline yesplz

External Link/Members Only

Looking to give this girl a go. Fairly recent profile and only has reviews on AW, not entirely sure if it's legit. Anyone have experience with her?

Offline bronson24

Looking to give this girl a go. Fairly recent profile and only has reviews on AW, not entirely sure if it's legit. Anyone have experience with her?

Theres Loads more better looking women than that porker. and a lot cheaper too. But its your money

Offline Sar-Major

Theres Loads more better looking women than that porker. and a lot cheaper too. But its your money

Curious why you say "Porker" B24, as she doesn't look that big in her photos, and claims to be a size 10.........  :unknown:

Not my "Neck of the Woods" so do you know more than she's letting on about?  :rolleyes:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kev3773

Legit or not I wouldn't go near her at £90/half hour and limited services.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
OP's been a member over a year and first post is to tout this one. Nothing suspicious at all is there.   :unknown:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I think she looks like a real cutie and I'd book her like a shot if she did incalls. Just goes to show how tastes vary.

Offline The Outsider

I think she looks like a real cutie and I'd book her like a shot if she did incalls. Just goes to show how tastes vary.

I agree.  That photo of her in the orange top and leather skirt is right up my street.  Bit pricey though, especially for a girl with only 3 feedback on AW.  Even I have more than that!  :D

Offline tynetunnel

To my old eyes, she looks rather fine, if a little blurry!  :D

Offline yesplz

Thanks for your responses. Think I will give it a miss it then. Just getting into this and the uncertainty of the unknown makes me a bit wary.

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for that PY.    :drinks:   I was thinking I wasn't reading this correct as I found her attractive also.  :thumbsup:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

To my old eyes, she looks rather fine, if a little blurry!  :D

I thought it was the "Demon Drink" that was making it look "blurry"....................  :wacko:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for your responses. Think I will give it a miss it then. Just getting into this and the uncertainty of the unknown makes me a bit wary.

What made you change your mind?

She looks very attractive in her pics.

She hasn't got much feedback but she's quite new so that's not so unusual, and the feedback she has got is good and looks genuine to me.

I don't think she's that expensive if you book her for an hour - almost every agency and indie in the NE charges £130 an hour for outcalls and she's £140. £90 for 30 mins is rather expensive but a quick glance around the local agencies and AW suggests that most girls won't do 30 minute outcall bookings at all.

I don't see anything dodgy about her profile.

If you fancy her I'd say go for it.

Offline yesplz

What made you change your mind?

She looks very attractive in her pics.

She hasn't got much feedback but she's quite new so that's not so unusual, and the feedback she has got is good and looks genuine to me.

I don't think she's that expensive if you book her for an hour - almost every agency and indie in the NE charges £130 an hour for outcalls and she's £140. £90 for 30 mins is rather expensive but a quick glance around the local agencies and AW suggests that most girls won't do 30 minute outcall bookings at all.

I don't see anything dodgy about her profile.

If you fancy her I'd say go for it.

Her profile isn't as filled out as I'd like it to be (Interview, services). I'd like to see some feedback on this forum too -  I have read that AW reviews are not to be taken at face value. First time punter here so I'm a being cautious. Besides I just booked a quiet BnB to stay the night so I definitely will not be bringing anyone over. Will consider her again next time I'm passing through :)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 10:45:30 pm by yesplz »

Offline Slaine

Aside from the high costs she claims to have 'big tits'. If you look at the profile pic where she's holding a glass of wine I can't see any big tits  :dash:

Offline Sar-Major

Aside from the high costs she claims to have 'big tits'. If you look at the profile pic where she's holding a glass of wine I can't see any big tits  :dash:

That pic was before she had the implants fitted........................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Disco dave

I dont punt that much in boro as i find it a minefield but she looks pretty good and will will try her when i get back from my christmas holidays.

Offline Slaine

That pic was before she had the implants fitted........................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Cheers SM :hi:, no mention anywhere of her having implants on her profile  :dash:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers SM :hi:, no mention anywhere of her having implants on her profile  :dash:

That's very true Slaine, it was a "Sarcastic Joke"  :dash: :dash: :dash:

That's WHY she's got "Small Tits"......................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: