Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Astrid, Portfolio  (Read 1079 times)

Offline aps

External Link/Members Only
My experience is very similar to what Iver had. When I enquired about availability, it was Astrid or someone who I had seen before. Chose Astrid. She is attractive, slim with medium size firm tits. Her ass is just the right size to hold on. No piercing or tattoos.
Had pretty lingerie, which came off quickly. Initially DFK was tentative but good. Enjoyed playing with her tits and oral, fingers on her. She seemed to like it and the DFK was much more intense after this.
OWO was good with plenty of wet, slurping noises. Not much attention to balls.
Sex in cowgirl, missionary and doggy position ended with COB. Asked about CIM but she doesn't do it.
Cleaned up and asked if she does swedish massage. She did and it was ok.
Asked about the secret santa, but she had no clue about it. Overall I had yet another good time.
My go to girls are usually from agency due to--quick response, usually have a choice to choose from, so far have had a good experience.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Nice one APS. Sounds like another good one from portfolio. I am definitely going to break my agency duck next year.

Offline Steelworker

First Iver, now you, APS. Onto the HL  :thumbsup:

Offline iverthickone

Yep, thoroughly enjoyed her. Oozes class, like wot I does.

Offline Proton

Yep, thoroughly enjoyed her. Oozes class, like wot I does.

:rose: There is always something extra special "When they Oozes for you & wiv loads of real dirty classy words and screams"  :rose: