Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Eleanor Rose(New Hrs) Manchester city centre  (Read 1908 times)

15 review(s) for Eleanor.Rose (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Here goes again boys.....instalment #6......This was a first time meet and apologies if it's a bit fluffy, but tbh it was a really good one!

External Link/Members Only

MEET:

1 hour incall £160, serviced apartment, Manchester just outside the city centre

VENUE:

A modern apartment block, easy access straight to the lifts, no reception or concierge to contend with. There was plenty of off street parking and various car parks in the area, I chose to park on the street as it was a late pm appointment and some of the car parks were in total darkness....not for me, but I would have used a car park if it were mid afternoon to avoid any risk of a parking ticket......and its within a 10minute walk of the closest train station

ELEANOR ROSE:

Miss rose was quite a recent find on AW, I'd not really been looking for new ladies as such, but as my favourite go to lady wasn't around and I had some time home to play I decided to have a look. I liked her profile, and it's info etc also could have been the bath picture or the one in sports socks!!!!!!!

Imo Ellie is very very pretty in a girl next door kinda way, shoulder length hair and is the height, age and size she describes in her profile...I found her welcoming and friendly and got a kind of posh girl vibe, and she definitely has her head screwed on! Also it's always a good sign to me when they come across friendly and interested in you being there!

COMS:

I initially contacted Ellie through AW a week before the proposed meet, sent her my usual introduction and when I wanted to see her etc, she responded the next morning and then a couple of prompt messages were exchanged including her telephone number.

On the morning of the meet she did unfortunately cancel due to personal reasons but she contact me very early and as I'd enquired about 2 dates, she asked if I was still able to see her then so all was swiftly re arranged...good coms......if you let me know I'm a happy chap as I can do something else, not necessarily someone else lol

MEET:

I txt Ellie on arrival, she wasn't quite ready but my arrival txt was probably a bit premature (a good 10mins early).....soon the room number arrived and off I went. She met me at the door and I was greeted by a lady in lovely plain black lingerie, hold ups and a small see through lace type robe...she looked Knockout.......I was lead into a very smart apartment, really clean modern and nice subtle lighting, always good for me I'm really gorgeous with the lights low!......paper work settled and we decided to share the bottle of red I'd taken her.....we sat and had a bit of a chat with a vino which was nice, she engages really well, no awkward silences....we definitely clicked from the get go!...any how onto a quick freshen up then met her in the bedroom, she was knelt on the bed waiting for me in all her glory, now I have read this in a couple of her recent reviews, no different to being laid on the bed waiting imo nor did it make me feel like she was following a routine. I went to her, we started to kiss and explore, another lady who enjoys kissing, proper DFK this always gets me going. She asked me what I liked best I said "can you not tell?" she laughed and replied "you like the boobs don't you!" She has a good sense of humour as well as holding good conversation.....We moved onto the bed continuing what we'd started getting more naked as we went, Ellie enjoyed my touch and was making all the right moves/noises.......At this point and me also being the worlds worst decision maker I really couldn't decide between playing Snap, Chess or naked twister.....needles to say we covered quite a lot and tbf more than what I normally get upto in an hour! various positions including upside down, left to right and back to front were all met with fantastic enthusiasm, and she was definitely focused on me and making the booking a good one......also between me you and the gate post the trouser friendly kiss was pretty good to, I'll let her do that next time seen as I'm such a top bloke! LoL

PROS:

Warm friendly girl, very attractive(subjective), good figure, clean, good COMS, good venue,and the right amount of naughty and nice for a top GFE, services provided with enthusiasm(protected sex, various positions, OWO, DFK,RO) and I fancied her!

CONS:

None

VERDICT:

Fantastic young lady, great GFE for the hour felt perfectly real.....I can already tell after one visit this lady will be consistent in her service, all the more reason to re visit......saying that I'm already booked in again before Xmas!........yes yes I'm a greedy so 'n' so!

Online Moby Dick

Thanks for the review.
May be a dumb question but what does (New Hrs) mean in the subject title?

Mikeyboy88

Great review and she’s on my hot list now  :thumbsup:

NewHrs is tagged on to her AW name so he’s probs just copied it from that.

Thanks for the review.
May be a dumb question but what does (New Hrs) mean in the subject title?

This meet was late October, she was just "miss eleanor rose" when i booked, then she changed her user name adding (New Hrs) as she has reduced her availibilty form start of November .....thats all that is, it right at the top of her AW profile if you take a glance

Great review and she’s on my hot list now  :thumbsup:

NewHrs is tagged on to her AW name so he’s probs just copied it from that.

Really nice young lass, defo worth seeing imo! We can't all like everyone but id be surprised if you didn't enjoy your visit!

I was initially gonna go back the very next day but unfortunately for me she had some stuff need her attention at home so we couldn't make it work! but I've got my next booking in place, can't wait!!!